0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Pradeep

can anybody tell me about number 2?

Where is Denis B.?
Who can help me?
You have to look at past and predict future.
Usually I see past. Scratch my head.(loose my hairs) and march towards Fantacy. >>>>>>>No luck for 649

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I might be able to participate more in about two days from now....but not until then... :(
Good :agree:

The winning is happening fast here - got to get in on it buddy :agree2:

gsobier

Reflecting on the last draw...

Beaker:

I'd have to say that last draw was unusual... ...no repeaters, no open pairs were closed, no HOT numbers either. Do you agree?

I'm sure everyone expected decade 00 to come back and it did.

Regards,

Beaker

Re: Reflecting on the last draw...

gsobier said:
Beaker:

I'd have to say that last draw was unusual... ...no repeaters, no open pairs were closed, no HOT numbers either. Do you agree?

I'm sure everyone expected decade 00 to come back and it did.

Regards,
Agreed. If you exclude the bonus(14) the skips were high 4-5-7-8-10-13. Those open pairs are red hot ready to :smash:

But I'll tell you one thing George, you're going to see alot of winners here soon.

This 2-decade obsession of mine is coming to a head right now. These high draws cluster and I don't think we have seen the end of them. This one may be setting up to start in the 20's :agree:

You might see 4 from one decade here :eek:

Stay tuned ....:read:

Last edited:

Geenie

Re: can anybody tell me about number 2?

Pradeep said:
Where is Denis B.?
Who can help me?
You have to look at past and predict future.
Usually I see past. Scratch my head.(loose my hairs) and march towards Fantacy. >>>>>>>No luck for 649

Out of all the 9 cold numbers I would
have to pick the very :cold: 2.

It's favourable to come after the 3/24
and shadows the most in the first position after the 3.

It may show up along side the 6 for
Saturday's draw!

:agree:

biz2000

New player

Hi! Guys:

I just started to play 649 seriously for 2 weeks. Of course all lose. I bought a program called Lotto Pro, which show me the hot cold and prior #s. I just tried three times. Seems all winning # falls into the # that are not picked up by the program. The program always pick the coldest #, and hottest #, and hottes prior # for the draw. It seems (at least for past 3 times) not the case for the real draw. Do you guys have better suggestion on selecting cold and hot #?

Anyway, it is fun to read your guys posting. Seeing someone in the forum came quite close really boost my hope. Keep it on guys...

Cheers

biz2000

gsobier

Re: Re: Reflecting on the last draw...

Beaker:

Starting in the 20s, that would be something... ...when you are talking about a high draw, what is the lowest sum which is a high draw from your point of view?

Those open pairs are from 18-19 and 31-32. Am I correct?

4 from 1 decade:eek:, hum, could be. Which decade would you think it could be? I'd say the 3rd-5th positions included if that did happen.

If you are right on this, I hope you come out winning big:agree:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Agreed. If you exclude the bonus(14) the skips were high 4-5-7-8-10-13. Those open pairs are red hot ready to :smash:

But I'll tell you one thing George, you're going to see alot of winners here soon.

This 2-decade obsession of mine is coming to a head right now. These high draws cluster and I don't think we have seen the end of them. This one may be setting up to start in the 20's :agree:

You might see 4 from one decade here :eek:

Stay tuned ....:read:

Beaker

George, I would consider any draw starting in the 10's or 20's a high draw :agree: - not necessarily high sum.

Consider 2020 sum of reg numbers is 153 started with 14 - I would consider this a high draw - not high sum :no:

2015 - started with 7 and sum for reg numbers 203 - I would NOT consider this a high draw but high sum :agree:

High Draw = starting in 10's 20's 30's
High Sum Draw = 180+

Beaker

Re: New player

biz2000 said:
Hi! Guys:

I just started to play 649 seriously for 2 weeks. Of course all lose. I bought a program called Lotto Pro, which show me the hot cold and prior #s. I just tried three times. Seems all winning # falls into the # that are not picked up by the program. The program always pick the coldest #, and hottest #, and hottes prior # for the draw. It seems (at least for past 3 times) not the case for the real draw. Do you guys have better suggestion on selecting cold and hot #?

Anyway, it is fun to read your guys posting. Seeing someone in the forum came quite close really boost my hope. Keep it on guys...

Cheers

biz2000
Welcome biz2000 :agree2:

I think with any program you need to get a 'feel' for the categories of numbers and how they hit. Typically, you need a few hot/warm/cold numbers.
If you want, post the numbers in each category and we can take a look at them.

Maggie

I didn't think this last draw was going to be a weird one like Florie did, but I do feel that the upcoming draw will be somewhat out of the norm. I think it's either going to be a low draw (meaning low numbers) or the totally opposite end of the spectrum. (starting at 20 or even higher) Not seeing a whole lot in the teens, maybe 10 or 11. Might even see a whole mess of 30's, too.

Beaker

Maggie said:
I didn't think this last draw was going to be a weird one like Florie did, but I do feel that the upcoming draw will be somewhat out of the norm. I think it's either going to be a low draw (meaning low numbers) or the totally opposite end of the spectrum. (starting at 20 or even higher) Not seeing a whole lot in the teens, maybe 10 or 11.
Agree Maggie, that last one was not the really strange one I was looking for.

Something weird is going on here. Got to watch that 49 it is a great repeater but it could drag the 1 and that 2 is also there.

It would be weird if those two hit :sick:

gsobier

Maggie:

The last draw didn't have any HOT numbers drawn in the regular numbers, that was unusual and your wheel nailed it:agree2: pretty good. I expect a more normal assortment of HOT and COLD this time. As far a low or high, go with what your vibes feel and win :cow:again:agree:!

Regards,
Maggie said:
I didn't think this last draw was going to be a weird one like Florie did, but I do feel that the upcoming draw will be somewhat out of the norm. I think it's either going to be a low draw (meaning low numbers) or the totally opposite end of the spectrum. (starting at 20 or even higher) Not seeing a whole lot in the teens, maybe 10 or 11. Might even see a whole mess of 30's, too.

Maggie

Beaker, do you remember a while ago when thornc posted something about the sum of numbers...
if lower than 80, then in the next 10 draws (usually within 5) the highest number will be 35.
if higher than 190, in the next 10 draws, the lowest digit would be 10. (and again usually within 5 )

Do you know if he included the bonus in that? That is partly why I'm thinking we may go high for the next one. And another is only because I have a lot of 30's and 40's on my list. But, I also have 6 numbers under 10, so yeah, this one'll be strange.

biz2000

the # selected by Lotto Pro

Hi! There

Here are the # selected by Lotto Pro:

Hot: 47(4) <-- appeared 4 times in last 50 draws
20,29,45(2),
6, 7, 15,16,17,18, 23,31,33,38,40 (2)
5, 11, 12 (1)
^ -- the program select # above for "Hot" group

Prior: 03,24,37 (2) <--appears twice in last 50 draws and they
a previous winning #.
^-- above are the prior # selected by the system

Cold: 27(28) <-- hasn't shown up for 28 consecutive times
02(24), 01(20), 36(19), 10(18), 08(16), 21(16)

^-- above are the code # selected by the system

Based on previous 3 tries (even not enough), the majority (4 to 5) of winning # always falls outside what system selected, which make I wonder whether there should be more to consider to select potential winning #.

What do you guys think about these #. Should majority winning # falls into # above?

cheers

biz2000

Beaker

I don't think he included the bonus with that :no: When I looked at that for our 6/49 I used only regular numbers. :agree:

These high draws cluster no doubt.

I am seeing a few hits for the teens - something from 11-12-16-17-19 . Also that

20-23 looks hot :eek:

Beaker

Re: the # selected by Lotto Pro

biz2000 said:
Hi! There

Here are the # selected by Lotto Pro:

Hot: 47(4) <-- appeared 4 times in last 50 draws
20,29,45(2),
6, 7, 15,16,17,18, 23,31,33,38,40 (2)
5, 11, 12 (1)
^ -- the program select # above for "Hot" group

Prior: 03,24,37 (2) <--appears twice in last 50 draws and they
a previous winning #.
^-- above are the prior # selected by the system

Cold: 27(28) <-- hasn't shown up for 28 consecutive times
02(24), 01(20), 36(19), 10(18), 08(16), 21(16)

^-- above are the code # selected by the system

biz2000
Do these include the bonus? 47 has hit alot more than 4 times in the last 50 draws :agree: How about 11 times :eek:

biz2000

Re: Re: the # selected by Lotto Pro

Beaker said:
Do these include the bonus? 47 has hit alot more than 4 times in the last 50 draws :agree: How about 11 times :eek:

No, the system don't include bonus (I didn't set it up to include bonus)

I actually think last draw is easy to guess. The upcoming draw will be difficult, because last draw seems even out a lot of bias, make future prediction difficult...

Cheers

biz2000

Sidebar