6/49 Discussion For June 14

Beaker

Re: Re: Re: the # selected by Lotto Pro

biz2000 said:
No, the system don't include bonus (I didn't set it up to include bonus)

I actually think last draw is easy to guess. The upcoming draw will be difficult, because last draw seems even out a lot of bias, make future prediction difficult...

Cheers

biz2000
50 draws is alot of history to look at. If you can you need to look at a smaller time frame to see what numbers are moving - something like 5-10-20-50 - you have to decide - I don't know if that program can do that.

Clearly Maggie thinks like you do about the last draw - she hit 6 of them :lol: :agree2: :dance1:

Beaker

Something bothers me here which makes me think we might see one low one.

The 4-8-28 have skipped 10 draws so we may see one of those.

I still see something with that 8 :agree2:

Hi all,

I'm looking for Ideas as of how
to theoretically "eliminate" 1 (one) number for the upcoming draw
based on some rule that "you think"
that is true most of the time.

If it is possible please describe "your rule".

Thanks,
Nick

thornc

Maggie and Beaker!!

Do you know if he included the bonus in that?

I don't think he included the bonus with that When I looked at that for our 6/49 I used only regular numbers.

That's it!! No bonus.... usually we don't consider the bonus in sums!! In fact I had never thought about using it!! In the the italian lotto I'm looking at now there is no bonus anyway!!

But I just took a quick look at BCLC's site and taking into consideration the draw from 14/05 with the high sum of more than 200 and the the following draws of the 17th and 31th.... I might say that in 2 to 4 draws you will have the lowest number higher than 10!!

For this next one I would say, again just by quick looking at the numbers that you may have one number in the 40-49 and 3 to 4 in 25-39.....

Of course... this is a good guess as any other!! Because I don't follow your 6/49 actively!!

Pradeep

Where June 14 Picks thread

Today is Friday, 13. This is the very reason , no body started
Picks thread.
I am sure number 13 will hit this time.

Pradeep

Maggie' s success.

Maggie,

You were successful. All 6 you predicted in a set of 14.

Where you got this power of looking at future.

Please tell us your secret?

Maggie

I like that 43 you mentioned, Beaker. It was either that or 44. I went with the 44, but that 43 is looking mighty fine, too. :)

And so is 35-38, but it might be a bit soon for them.:confused:

Beaker

Maggie said:
I like that 43 you mentioned, Beaker. It was either that or 44. I went with the 44, but that 43 is looking mighty fine, too. :)

And so is 35-38, but it might be a bit soon for them.:confused:
Those 30's are worth watching Maggie - I don't think we see them this time except for that 38 - I see some hits for that one. :agree: The one I really like is 37 to repeat :agree:

Maggie I see you are going after the low ones in particular 1-2. Those two could trigger the real high one :eek: . Like the look of your best bet 2

Maggie

You know, the 1 could show up, too. Especially after the 49, isn't that one of the.. huh...(drawing a blank here for some reason.) you know, like a sign?? Oh brother.:blush2:

Beaker

Maggie said:
You know, the 1 could show up, too. Especially after the 49, isn't that one of the.. huh...(drawing a blank here for some reason.) you know, like a sign?? Oh brother.:blush2:
Yes, you are right that 1 often follows 49 for sure. :agree:

That 1-2 are the announcers for high draws.

I think one of 48-49 hits here. I think I'll take that 49 ;)

Maggie

Ok, Beaker, you take the high road, I'll take the low. :lol:

I don't know, I can only figure on one of three things:

- low draw
- high draw
- or a whole whack of 30's to surprize us.

Beaker

Maggie, have to watch S7 - that may give us a sign whether this one goes low or not. If we see 1-2 there it may be a good sign.

For now, I'm only playing that 8 :agree: My spidy sense is tingling for that one.:dizzy:

I know you've been playing that 2 for a while - I just hate to chase that one :cold: :cold:.

Sidebar