6/49 Discussion For June 14

The :king: of hints will be back shortly folks....Just a few little things to take care of and ........BOOOOOM! I will start posting again!
I'm going to hit a jackpot soon....No question about it...Because when I'll hit big time...I'll hit for sure and you won't have to wonder about it...
:agree: :clown: :agree2:

Beaker

Looking forward to your return Buddy. :agree: Our good good goodies are going to strike soon. Beaker is goin' for 4 for 4 tonite- on a roll :dance1:

Beakermania!!

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
The :king: of hints will be back shortly folks....Just a few little things to take care of and ........BOOOOOM! I will start posting again!
Dennis, better hurry up!, Beaker's starting to get caught up on post counts. LOL! :lol:

Beaker

peter said:
Dennis Bassboss said:
Dennis, better hurry up!, Beaker's starting to get caught up on post counts. LOL! :lol:
That's right. I promise to take 50 posts to say what could be said in 1. :tongue2:

I seriously don't know why I am so obsessed with post count - better see someone about that :clown: :lol:

Beaker

Peter, you're going to see some BIG winners here :agree: in short order. Take a look at the last 3 or 4 draws on these boards - there is alot of winning happening :eek:

It's gonna happen :dance1:

Sidebar