6 and 0: 051
1 and 5: 023
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Beaker

Maggie said:
Missed your picks yesterday, Beaker, did you win anything? :)
Managed to hit the 41 only Maggie :sick:

Just finishing some R&R - be back in the grove for the next one. ;)

Lots of winners lately - 5 numbers only paid $1,423

Pradeep

Baker,
We missed your picks yesterday. Please post your picks. I always pray God to give Baker's picks a success.

peter

I'd like to draw your attention to draw 1374, five of yesterdays numbers came in that draw, but what is more amazing is in the very next draw, (1375) we had 5 numbers repeat from 1374.

peter

Just an observation, three of yesterdays numbers were the next announced numbers, from Wednesday draw.
Wed, 5 annc. Sat. 4.
Wed, 14 annc. Sat. 15.
Wed, 25 annc. Sat. 26.

gsobier

Peter:

That is a good point... ...normally, we see 4 instead of 5 from previous draws. We never had all 6:eek:. I wonder if there is a lottery where all 6 regular numbers came out again. Also, how about counting the bonus number too? Do you look at it from that perspective?

BTW, the MOST number of repeaters was 4 (happened only once), 3 repeaters is pretty rare bird too.

Regards,
peter said:
I'd like to draw your attention to draw 1374, five of yesterdays numbers came in that draw, but what is more amazing is in the very next draw, (1375) we had 5 numbers repeat from 1374.

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

That is a good point... ...normally, we see 4 instead of 5 from previous draws. We never had all 6:eek:. I wonder if there is a lottery where all 6 regular numbers came out again. Also, how about counting the bonus number too? Do you look at it from that perspective?

BTW, the MOST number of repeaters was 4 (happened only once), 3 repeaters is pretty rare bird too.

Regards,
Includes the bonus number George.
BTW your 30/19 looked good last night.:agree2:

gsobier

Peter:

I've been working on some other things and sums is on my list... ...thank you for reminding me.

Regards,
peter said:
My sum total chart indicates the sum total for WED, should be between 175-185.

peter

gsobier said:

Regards,
Draw 1374, 4,15,20,27,41,45, Bonus 40.
Draw 1375, 4,27,32,38,40,45, Bonus 20.
Repeats , in 1375 from 1374 where, 4,20,27,40,45. that makes 5 repeaters from one draw to the next.

gsobier

Peter:

That report is primative but a good start. I am expecting to have, all 6:eek: will be in the 30 and none in the 19. Its hard to tell when.

Regards,
peter said:
Includes the bonus number George.
BTW your 30/19 looked good last night.:agree2:

gsobier

Peter:

We got little case of apples and oranges here... ...with the bonus, yes 5 was the most. Talking just regular numbers, there was a maximum of 4. With bonus, were there any others more than 3 and how many just for the sake of interest?

Regards,
peter said:
Draw 1374, 4,15,20,27,41,45, Bonus 40.
Draw 1375, 4,27,32,38,40,45, Bonus 20.
Repeats , in 1375 from 1374 where, 4,20,27,40,45. that makes 5 repeaters from one draw to the next.

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

We got little case of apples and oranges here... ...with the bonus, yes 5 was the most. Talking just regular numbers, there was a maximum of 4. With bonus, were there any others more than 3 and how many just for the sake of interest?

Regards,
Sorry George I don't have a file that keeps 3 or more repeats from one draw to the next.
Perhaps someone else can tell us how many times we had,
A double repeat,
A triple repeat, &
A quad repeat,
Other,

P.S., I suppose you don't want to talk about last nights football game between Edmonton, & Hamilton. LOL!!!

gsobier

Peter:

The Tiger Cats are not doing well... ...heck, the Argos beat 'em. Anyone looking for a new head coach... ...when a team is loosing all the time , you know what happens... ...Lancaster could be available soon. Don't get me wrong, it will be sad to see Ron leave.

I got stats on those things but not with me since I'm in Hamilton right now. There were some sets which repeated with 3 numbers (just counting regulars) but it is fairy rare.

Regards,
peter said:
Sorry George I don't have a file that keeps 3 or more repeats from one draw to the next.
Perhaps someone else can tell us how many times we had,
A double repeat,
A triple repeat, &
A quad repeat,
Other,

P.S., I suppose you don't want to talk about last nights football game between Edmonton, & Hamilton. LOL!!!

peter

gsobier said:
Peter:

Regards,
I know George it is a case of Apples vs. Oranges,but as stated before , all my data includes the bonus.
Take draw 1375 for example, yes it was 4 regular numbers and the bonus number that repeated from 1374, for a combined total of 5 repeaters, BUT, had you played those 5 numbers on a $44 5 number combo ticket, that ticket would have wheeled so that you get 5 numbers and the bonus prize, this is one of the reasons I believe in the value of INCLUDING the BONUS NUMBER, in my stats. :agree2:

peter

As an observation, my same last digit draw theory on open pairs captured 5 of the numbers from last nights draw. 26,37,40,41,45.
Draw 1810...41/45
Draw 1930...37/41
Draw 1980...26/40, & 26/41.
As a footnote another old one bit the dust last night, that being 15/37 last coming way back in 1738. almost three years ago.

gsobier

Peter:

I hear ya.

Regards,
peter said:
I know George it is a case of Apples vs. Oranges,but as stated before , all my data includes the bonus.
Take draw 1375 for example, yes it was 4 regular numbers and the bonus number that repeated from 1374, for a combined total of 5 repeaters, BUT, had you played those 5 numbers on a $44 5 number combo ticket, that ticket would have wheeled so that you get 5 numbers and the bonus prize, this is one of the reasons I believe in the value of INCLUDING the BONUS NUMBER, in my stats. :agree2:

gsobier

Peter:

Remember my Delta Parings I discussed with you guys (Beaker and Dennis too)... ...I've been keeping a close eye on it and it has been reliable. I hope it continues to do that for me.

We have had more that 2,000 draws and I'm thinking for chopping off some of the older draws so my ratio of hits on Delta Pairs is more reliable. In time, almost anything will pass the test and Delta Pairs and will not be very effective for those of us who dare to filter sets as draws continue to accumulate. If you do filter, I'd advise a gentle one to yank out most of the unlikely sets and then hunt in the remaining sets for the gold. You need a heck of alot of programming to pull this off... ...hey, I'm a programmer:), hum...

Regards,
peter said:
As an observation, my same last digit draw theory on open pairs captured 5 of the numbers from last nights draw. 26,37,40,41,45.
Draw 1810...41/45
Draw 1930...37/41
Draw 1980...26/40, & 26/41.
As a footnote another old one bit the dust last night, that being 15/37 last coming way back in 1738. almost three years ago.

peter

George, I wish I was as smart as you when it comes to programming, God I would be deadly!!!!! Rich too!!! LOL, LOL!

Sidebar