6/49 Discussion For July 9, 2003

Beaker

There is a very nice trend line with 48 that I have been following. It is due to hit again for this one.

Play it to win :agree2:

Maggie

Been chasing that 48 for awhile now, Beak. I'm starting to wonder about that 35. It hasn't been out for a bit. I think I might throw it in one of my lines. :)

Beaker

Maggie said:
Been chasing that 48 for awhile now, Beak. I'm starting to wonder about that 35. It hasn't been out for a bit. I think I might throw it in one of my lines. :)
Maggie, I think the better one might be your 38 :eek: but got to go with your gut

48 is in for me. :dance1:

Maggie

Yeah, logic tells me the 38 is the better choice, (it's in my picks and my best bet) but, there's just something about that 35. :dizzy:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Yeah, logic tells me the 38 is the better choice, (it's in my picks and my best bet) but, there's just something about that 35. :dizzy:
Your 38 is top double-announcer but has only hit 1x in the last 10 of those announcers, so it's a good candidate :agree:

35 is in the bottom 3rd overall in those announcers and hasn't hit in the last 10. Got to watch those, they may strike :agree:

The other thing I have been following is that 5-7-9 but really have to :read: because my spidy sense is tingling for a high draw :dizzy:

Maggie

Maybe the 36 would be better, then. That's another one I've been kicking around, but decided not to go with.

peter

I posted two of your quotes above Beaker, because I agree with both statements, There are some good low ones, and some good high ones, my new picks reflect this.:agree2: Good observation.:agree2:

Beaker

peter said:
I posted two of your quotes above Beaker, because I agree with both statements, There are some good low ones, and some good high ones, my new picks reflect this.:agree2: Good observation.:agree2:
Peter, one thing I'm trying to do is get away from looking at pure stats and looking more at the picture of the draws.

I know that high draw is lurking - I've seen it with the announcers for a few draws lately but can't discard those good low ones. :no:

The other one is you can't discount the clustering of high draws and that 4/8 hitting lately - especially the 4 - :worry: :worry:

...:nopity: FOR BLOOR ST. THIS DRAW...I'LL SEE THEM ON THURS.MORNING .....

MY BEST ADVICE THUS FAR....PLAY LD. 09'S ......AND WATCH OUT FOR THE MYSTERY GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GUT FEELING ALSO SAYS THAT ..# 5.. WILL BE THERE..:agree:

First lets clarify....I don't know any birds or any mouse.... :dang: And there's only one Dennis Bassboss always been that way and it will always be that way...If others are trying to immitate me well they are just bad copycat...

Now for the next 6/49.... Picture this... :dance1: I only have to substitute two numbers from them and I'll get them all....
:agree:

MAGGIE

I'M SURE IT WILL BE EARLY MORNING WHEN YOU READ THIS...BUT I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT..IT'S GOING TO BE THERE.....

:agree2: :agree: ..35... :look: :hair:

I'M GOING TO INCLUDED IT IN MY FINAL SET..

In that case ....Here's my crude list....
Top from the dancing one...
05-18-29-44-31-43
Got to get rid of many from these
47-40-37-25-14-41-34-30-04-06-24
But if you don't play any of these it is just like forgetting about the jackpot....
:lol:

HANGING TOUGH

FOR THIS DRAW,I'M GOING TO STICK WITH # 5..AND # 44...:notme: ..THEY MAY NOT SHOW UP UNTIL THE NEXT DRAW..BUT THEY ARE COMING...AND WHEN # 44 SHOWS THAT 39 AND 49 WILL BE THERE ALSO...

:kiss: :hair:

Sidebar