6/49 Discussion For July 9, 2003

FOR THOSE WHO CARE

I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULD WIN THE $$ :cow: $$ WHEN I MADE A 1000 POSTS...

GUESS WHAT!!!!! EVERYTHING SEEM TO BE FALLING INTO PLACE FOR THIS DRAW..... AND WHEN I PICK UP THE CHEK ON BLOOR ST. TOMORROW THE BIGGEST :party: :party2: . IN THE WORLD WILL HAPPEN IN THE ROYAL CITY THIS WEEKEND FOR ALL MY LOTTERY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE ARE ALL THE PLANS YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS WEEKEND...

P.S. I WILL NOT MAKE ANYMORE POST UNTILL AFTER THE DRAW..I DON'T WANT TO JINX MYSELF :lol:

Brad

Newest KiloMember

Royal Good Luck to LuckyStrike !! :agree:

ps. you woudn't be a J.F.Ross Royal by chance?

One thing is certain.....This is the avalanche draw.....Meaning when one start to fall down...nothing in the world can stop the rest to fall with it.... :eek2: :eek3: :clown:

peter

Congratulations Lucky Strike on reaching the One thousand Post club, I've enjoyed reading your posts, and look forward to reading a few more, your almost as funny as I am, but not Quite!!:lol: Congrats buddy!:agree2: and good luck.:wavey:

And something tells me that the avalanche might soon bring one or more of these triples....
(06,22,27)
(04,16,41)
(02,42,44)
(24,36,41)
(17,20,49)
(26,33,49)
(08,41,47)
(01,15,22)
(06,18,31)
(09,21,28)
(35,40,43)
(02,11,49)
(11,17,20)
(21,25,39)
(19,31,47)
(17,20,43)
(29,33,41)
(16,17,41)
(07,09,21)
(04,31,33)
(31,32,39)
(19,31,32)
:clown: :agree2:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
One thing is certain.....This is the avalanche draw.....Meaning when one start to fall down...nothing in the world can stop the rest to fall with it.... :eek2: :eek3: :clown:
If I read this correctly, Are you saying, Help! I've Fallen!, and I can't get up!:lol:

Beaker said:
I saw that hit - awesome hit buddy 11 from 20 correct :dizzy:
11 from 26 and 6 out of 6 on one line but the funny thing is that I have hit many times for 8 and more in the previous draws with the same set without hitting even 5 on one line....This is why that it might be half good for keno games but for a pick 6 game playing too many is giving up on winning and it is like leaving everything to chance and luck... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
11 from 26 and 6 out of 6 on one line but the funny thing is that I have hit many times for 8 and more in the previous draws with the same set without hitting even 5 on one line....This is why that it might be half good for keno games but for a pick 6 game playing too many is giving up on winning and it is like leaving everything to chance and luck... :agree:
That is amazing :eek: That must be a good wheel.

If you had played those lines at a $1 - means $1000 hit - correct? :eek: or did you play those lines? :eek: :eek:

Beaker said:
That is amazing :eek: That must be a good wheel.

If you had played those lines at a $1 - means $1000 hit - correct? :eek: or did you play those lines? :eek: :eek:
Yes I did play these lines for the whole week ....just like I'm gonna play my next set of lines for the whole week too...or until some numbers burn themselves out.... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes I did play these lines for the whole week ....just like I'm gonna play my next set of lines for the whole week too...or until some numbers burn themselves out.... :agree:
Well, I have never seen that many numbers wheeled hit in one line in any lotto :eek: - it is all there is black and white and red- a BIG congratulations for that one. As you say when they start there is no stopping them :agree:

Take a look at my set - has only hit 8 times for 5 - not many :no:
BUT 4 of 8 hit ending in a draw #1 and that one hasn't hit 5 since 1511.

You never know :notme:

One can always say that it is just luck...but the thing is that I have done it before too (I have done even better not so long ago....) so either I'm very,very,very lucky or there is something else involved here....Personnaly I do not think that I am this lucky because I know that I will do it again and again....Just as Charles2....If you read back when Charles first came along I said that he was a sniper....Good keno players can smell themselves quickly just the same as good 6/49 players....So it is just the tip of the iceberg so far...I know and Charles2 knows it too we will hit for much more....And it shouldn't take too long to achieve it.... :eek2: :eek3:

Sidebar