Final Set is:
05-06-12-20-29-31-34-39-43-45

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE FIVE #'S IN MY FINAL SET FROM HERE..:eek: :eek:

LOOKS LIKE SHEBA AND I ARE GOING TO BE SHARING THIS DRAW!!!!:agree:

Beaker

Godload said:
Its kinda funny you found his site Beaker cuz I heard that guy on a talk radio show a few weeks ago. He seems like kinda a quack. He is a practicing Satanist and he is trying to get followers to join him. He says he has seen Lucifer and talked to him. If he emails ya Dennis he may try to convert you to his cause. On the talk show it said he was in the US Military, part of a remote viewing unit that was used to spy on the soviets during the cold war. The US Gov't spent 20 million dollars developing this Psi group to spy with their minds on the soviets and others. Don't know if it works. If it did they would all be millionaires and going to vegas every nite.
You see alot of weird things on the net - gotta be careful. THe stuff seems to exist - do a search - but need to take it with a grain of salt.

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Sheba play that 17 that you have in mind! :dizzy:

Not in my final set of 10 numbers and not in my regualr set of Numbers as per Picks post...
Well if it hits....you will be the first to tell me..right? :lol:

Sheba

luckystrike said:
I CHANGED AT THE LAST MINUTE.....I ONLY HAVE FOUR #'S IN MY SETS....:dizzy:

Maybe for the Better! maybe not!:notme: who knows...Will soon find out! :lol:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here are the.........Seasons's Greetings...Ready to be unwrapped...
04-13-14-17-19-24-25-29-30-31-34-45

Hints...Hints...04-24
:kaioken: :kaioken:
---------------------------------------------------------
Dennis Bassboss said:
Sheba play that 17 that you have in mind! :dizzy:
----------------------------------------------------------
Dennis...
I never played the 17 but I like your numbers ...
especially the 17-19-31-34-45 :agree:
Merry Christmas!

You probably won't believe me but the last number that I dropped from my set tonite was the 02...I played my 14 lines 2 DNs again and guess what I have catch that 4 hitter again tonite...All of this because of my...Unmatched LDs thingy...I didn't want to say it!....Wouldn't have catch the 5 hitters anyways tonite ...
Well not the way that I wanted to wheel my numbers...Other than the 4 hitterI have also some nice 3 hitters in there tonite...
:lol:

Well Sheba ...I guess I was only half way there...That 17 did hit but only as the bonus number...Which gave me 4+bonus for that draw out of 12....And when I think that I tossed out the 02 in the last minute before wheeling them... :( :dang:
I'll try to do better next time... :agree: :agree2:

Sheba

Yes I noticed Dennis...I must say congrats to you on that...
Very Nice Call..:agree2:

hot4

hot4 said:
Florie,
I think your bet is very reasonable: "at least one and possible two numbers may hit in the next draw."
My group of numbers will have 9,14,23,41,42 (6 numbers in common).
As your bet is not only one or two of 49 numbers but 28 pairs, it seems to me, you'd wheel 2 or 3 of these 8 numbers with the others you will select, like this way:
9,14,23,A,B,C
7,10,42,D,E,F
Oh the Devil can join them all!!?? With more 3 lines you hit 5if6... :)
7 9 10 14 23 42
7 9 10 14 28 41
9 14 23 28 41 42

Frank

Florie,

I saw that you played this set after all: 01 06 11 12 13 15 16 20 24 25 26 27 29 30 34 39 43 49

13,24 and 29 hit!

If you combined 2 numbers of 07 09 10 14 23 28 41 42 with this set you could hit big! :dizzy: :dizzy:

Frank

Sidebar