6/49 Discussion For December 10, 2003

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Great discussion once more Beaker Thanks! I am now going to sleep on this! Thanks buddy! :agree2: :agree:
Yes, let's reflect on this and get some other opinions here :agree: :agree2:

Florie

Keeping track of the no hit predictions for the record (my 4th record). No intention of changing anyone's picks.

Here are the program prediction of non-hitters for the next draw.

07 09 10 14 23 28 41 42

As in the past draws, I notice surely at least one and possible two numbers may hit in the next draw.

For me, 8 numbers or less to worry about is a good thing.

Now to pick the right one or two numbers that might hit ??? Could it be 09 or 41?

I have heard talk of the 2 Finals waking up and raining down strongly , on this board...I was recently checking stats on how often an LD will have more than one number (Multiple) come out in a single draw.

I discovered that 2 Finals have only multipled twice in the last 68 draws. The average for any Final is 10 multiples, except the 0, of course. The next lowest multiple was the 8 Finals, with five multiples. These stats include the bonus number.

From this, I could foresee that as the 2 Finals start to warm, they could come out in popcorn fashion, two or more at a time!

It is no surprise that the 6 and 7 Finals were the hottest in coming out in multiples. 6 Finals had 16 multiples in 68 draws, and 7's had 15!

Beaker

weatherman

The Weatherman said:
I have heard talk of the 2 Finals waking up and raining down strongly , on this board...I was recently checking stats on how often an LD will have more than one number (Multiple) come out in a single draw.

I discovered that 2 Finals have only multipled twice in the last 68 draws. The average for any Final is 10 multiples, except the 0, of course. The next lowest multiple was the 8 Finals, with five multiples. These stats include the bonus number.

From this, I could foresee that as the 2 Finals start to warm, they could come out in popcorn fashion, two or more at a time!

It is no surprise that the 6 and 7 Finals were the hottest in coming out in multiples. 6 Finals had 16 multiples in 68 draws, and 7's had 15!
I'll bite. What do you mean by "Finals"? -"2 Finals"? Do you mean Final Digits? :confused:
2 Finals have only multipled twice in the last 68 draws
Tell me the draw numbers where this occurred.

Last edited:

hot4

Florie said:
Keeping track of the no hit predictions for the record (my 4th record). No intention of changing anyone's picks.

Here are the program prediction of non-hitters for the next draw.

07 09 10 14 23 28 41 42

As in the past draws, I notice surely at least one and possible two numbers may hit in the next draw.

For me, 8 numbers or less to worry about is a good thing.

Now to pick the right one or two numbers that might hit ??? Could it be 09 or 41?

Florie,
I think your bet is very reasonable: "at least one and possible two numbers may hit in the next draw."
My group of numbers will have 9,14,23,41,42 (6 numbers in common).
As your bet is not only one or two of 49 numbers but 28 pairs, it seems to me, you'd wheel 2 or 3 of these 8 numbers with the others you will select, like this way:
9,14,23,A,B,C
7,10,42,D,E,F
Oh the Devil can join them all!!?? With more 3 lines you hit 5if6... :)
7 9 10 14 23 42
7 9 10 14 28 41
9 14 23 28 41 42

Frank

Last edited:
Beaker: Yes, Finals are LD's...I call them Finals, as in final digit.

May 31, 2003: 14,18,22,23,31,45 bonus 32

June 21, 2003: 12,22,25,34,39,40 bonus 32

these are the only two draws that LD of 2 had more than one number come out in the last 68 draws.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Beaker

The Weatherman said:
Beaker: Yes, Finals are LD's...I call them Finals, as in final digit.

May 31, 2003: 14,18,22,23,31,45 bonus 32

June 21, 2003: 12,22,25,34,39,40 bonus 32

these are the only two draws that LD of 2 had more than one number come out in the last 68 draws.

Hope this clears things up for you.
Thanks for that weatherman :agree2: now I know what you are talking about ;)

2 Finals = LD 2
8 Finals = LD 8
multiples = 2 or more LD's :agree2:

What you point out is interesting. In fact, even LD 0 (0 Finals) has hit 3 times in 68 draws which is one more than LD 2.:eek:

This is yet another example of following the trend :agree2: altho as you point out we may see some of those multiple LD 2's hit here 2-12-42 :agree:

Last edited:

Sheba

Final Set is:
05-06-12-20-29-31-34-39-43-45

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Beaker

Sheba said:
Final Set is:
05-06-12-20-29-31-34-39-43-45

Sheba, these are good :agree2: :agree:

Make sure you play them this time ;):dizzy:

Sheba

Beaker said:
Sheba, these are good :agree2: :agree:

Make sure you play them this time ;):dizzy:

Just playing these in a small wheel....

Godload

Its kinda funny you found his site Beaker cuz I heard that guy on a talk radio show a few weeks ago. He seems like kinda a quack. He is a practicing Satanist and he is trying to get followers to join him. He says he has seen Lucifer and talked to him. If he emails ya Dennis he may try to convert you to his cause. On the talk show it said he was in the US Military, part of a remote viewing unit that was used to spy on the soviets during the cold war. The US Gov't spent 20 million dollars developing this Psi group to spy with their minds on the soviets and others. Don't know if it works. If it did they would all be millionaires and going to vegas every nite.

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
We are getting somewhere here.....My LDs thing is very high for LDs of 04...
Major 04-24-34... 54% of chances
Minor 04-14-24...48% of chances
:agree: :agree2: :eek:

I believe in ..34.. :agree:

Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

Beaker said:
4-15 maybe the 1. Sounds like we are setting up for you know what :eek: ;)
-------------------------------------------------------
Dennis Bassboss said:
The only one in the higher spectrum that troubles me is that 45.....If it comes we do have the perfect set up for I know what! :agree: :clown: :agree2:
Playing Mind Games Again..:lol:

Merry Christmas!

Sheba__:frosty: :dog:~~~
----------------------------------------------------------

Sidebar