6/49 Discussion For December 10, 2003

gsobier

Member
Here is what my program says:
(either four, three, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
01 05 06 07 11 13
14 15 17 19 20 23
24 25 26 31 32 34
35 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 48 49


No more than three from here is most likely:
(3 were here, in the last draw)
02 03 04 08 09 10
12 16 18 21 22 27
28 29 30 33 36 42
47


For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
4 and 2: 333
3 and 3: 268
5 and 1: 234
2 and 4: 090
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003


Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)
 

Sheba

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Here are some of my early numbers...
12-04-44-19-47-01-10-43-17-03
Going to study these.....
:agree:
Dennis
The 12 has not showed in a long time so maybe it just might surprise us, 19 could be one as well, I like the 43 and if I play that one I would think about putting 20 and maybe 39 with it.


Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Maggie said:
Some early ones I'm looking at are 11-20-39-43 and something from 17-18-19. :)
20-39-43 :agree:

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
I also Like 29 and 45 as well...
SO I now have 29,45,20,39,43... could be in my final 10 Numbers


Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
I am looking at these as well
01-04-27-34....I may consider one from the previous draw as a repeat! maybe ever 31 to 3-peat!


Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
George..
Right now I have 6 from your 1st group and 3 from your second group...I like..:agree:


Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------


gsobier said:
Here is what my program says:
(either four, three, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
01 05 06 07 11 13
14 15 17 19 20 23
24 25 26 31 32 34
35 37 38 39 40 41
43 44 45 46 48 49


No more than three from here is most likely:
(3 were here, in the last draw)
02 03 04 08 09 10
12 16 18 21 22 27
28 29 30 33 36 42
47


For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
4 and 2: 333
3 and 3: 268
5 and 1: 234
2 and 4: 090
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003


Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)
 

Sheba

Member
Anyone got an idea on what the best bet would be for this draw? Im still looking...

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

colonel4

Member
Did anyone notice 5 winning numbers in Saturday's draw were from the cold pairs Dennis posted : 21,31,38,42,48.
Are the numbers from the cold pairs still hot for Wednesday's draw?
 

Sheba

Member
Sheba said:
Anyone got an idea on what the best bet would be for this draw? Im still looking...

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

I leaning towards 34....

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
Low ones to look at are 5 and 6...

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 
Sheba said:
Dennis
The 12 has not showed in a long time so maybe it just might surprise us, 19 could be one as well, I like the 43 and if I play that one I would think about putting 20 and maybe 39 with it.


Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
Wouldn't surprize me...... :no:
 
colonel4 said:
Did anyone notice 5 winning numbers in Saturday's draw were from the cold pairs Dennis posted : 21,31,38,42,48.
Are the numbers from the cold pairs still hot for Wednesday's draw?
Some are still in play...Just because none of these cold pairs showed up....I was hoping for the 31-32 and some that includes the 42 that one was well announced...Unfortunatly I did not go with the 38 that Beaker spotted...
Now if you play a repeater don't forget his cold partner...
:agree2:
 

Sheba

Member
I was thinking about going with 31 as my final number in my group. Did that ever hit 3 or more times in a row? If so how many..TIA

Sheba__:santa: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 
Top