6/46 Discussion For July 16, 2003

peter

Looking at those best bets, those numbers make up pairs, which are open pairs in my same last digit scenario, coming from draws that end in three.

peter

Sum total to be 111. two even numbers, no repeats, 1 LD pair, and a consecutive.Width of line 33. Two missing decades.

Maggie

I remember you asking about those 2 in the last draw, Beaker. Right now, it's a toss up for me between the two, I have to say I'm leaning towards the 2. But, then again, the 1 has come up after 3-8 at times. That's a toughie..we could even see both. :confused:
My thinking is we see the 2 come up after the 4 alot of times, that's why I'm leaning towards that one. Maybe someone else might have a theory on that.

Beaker, what do you think about those 2?

Beaker

Maggie said:
I remember you asking about those 2 in the last draw, Beaker. Right now, it's a toss up for me between the two, I have to say I'm leaning towards the 2. But, then again, the 1 has come up after 3-8 at times. That's a toughie..we could even see both. :confused:
Well, tell ya what I'm seeing - a few from

1-2-3-6-7

peter

Beaker, look at how often the 2 has come in draws that end in three, for what it's worth, I think its dead in the water, I'll start playing the 2 when it shows up, can't waste my picks, on such an ice cube.

peter

What do you guys and gals think about one or two decades missing, I'm leaning towards the 20's and 40's missing.

Maggie

Will somebody pleeeaaaaaase post 7 as best bet??

I would lean towards the 40's as missing, but I don't think it'll happen. I think we'll see some of everything this time.

Beaker

peter said:
What do you guys and gals think about one or two decades missing, I'm leaning towards the 20's and 40's missing.
I think the 20's 30's and 40's will be light.

More on which might miss later :agree:

That 7 looks nice :agree:

Beaker

peter said:
Well if you hurry up and post it under Best Bet, I won't have to post my picks, because their all there.:agree2: :wavey: :agree: :D
Don't worry - consider it near the top. One little nagging thing with that number but it looks good to hit. Seeing that 13 hit a few times is good for the 7. 7 and 13 like to hit alot.

peter

Beaker, I noticed you have no location indicated with your avator, are you worried ever since SARS hit Toronto your afraid to tell people where your from, in case they get SARS on line.:lol: or just ashamed of your mayor.Mel whats his name.

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, I noticed you have no location indicated with your avator, are you worried ever since SARS hit Toronto your afraid to tell people where your from, in case they get SARS on line.:lol: or just ashamed of your mayor.Mel whats his name.
Location to be posted later :lol:

I'll put this one in there: New Location Pending

But, it will have the words Women Drink Island Caribbean Wind Sun Ocean in it. :lol: :lol:

How about WooDICOWS :lol:

$$$ :cow: $$$

peter

Beaker said:
Don't worry - consider it near the top. One little nagging thing with that number but it looks good to hit. Seeing that 13 hit a few times is good for the 7. 7 and 13 like to hit alot.
And so does the 7 and 9

peter

I have a new acronym for SARS.
Some Assholes Really Stupid, so when you meet someone you don't like, ask them if they have SARS.:lol:

Sidebar