6/46 Discussion For July 16, 2003

Beaker

Take a look at 1545-1546-1547

1545 3 5 6 12 14 30 B19 - is a low sum draw - no 40's
1546 4 21 23 31 43 45 B25 - has 4-21 in it
1547 1-2-6-22-36-47 B41 The 2 hit here after 33 draws with a few other good good goodies :eek:

Yeah you're right - the past cannot predict the future - pure coincidence no indication whatsoever.

Maggie

WOW!! I'd say the other goodies are the 1-36-47. Who says we can't learn from the past?

Colonel, THANK YOU..:agree2:

Peter, did you notice there are no 20's or 40's so far in the best bets?

peter

Maggie, I did,I think Tho when I look at my picks and look at Georges chart, I fall in the 2 and 4 category, oh well I'm not changing them.
Btw, for what its worth if you were coming to my neck of the woods, I would arrange to say hi, I know you mentioned you were up here last year, and that was about the time I was offline for several months.:wavey:

peter

Maggie said:
Peter, did you notice there are no 20's or 40's so far in the best bets?
Well if that holds true, then we're talkin, Lotto,629, and for those 20 number pickers, it will be a dream come true.;)

peter

So far most of the discussion has mentioned this will go low again, I have'nt heard anyone mention different, that is where I'm going.
Reminds me of an old limbo song..... " how low can you go"

peter

I notice IWANNAWIN lurking on the boards, actually, I see IWWANNAWIN lurking quite often, how ya doing, have you won yet? have'nt seen any posts from you, how do you think we are doing? interested in your feedback.

peter

George as mentioned before, we greatly appreciate your 30/19 chart, how have you been doing lately on your line filtering?

Pradeep

George 30/19 set

There are 2 sets . Ist set contains 30 numbers other set contains 19 numbers.

As per Statistics , Out of 7 numbers First set should have atleast 4 numbers and IInd set should have 2 numbers.

What is great about it?

If Ist set has 6 or 7 numbers and IInd set has only 1 or 0 numbers,
Then I will claim that George is great.

Beaker

Re: George 30/19 set

Pradeep said:
There are 2 sets . Ist set contains 30 numbers other set contains 19 numbers.

As per Statistics , Out of 7 numbers First set should have atleast 4 numbers and IInd set should have 2 numbers.

What is great about it?

If Ist set has 6 or 7 numbers and IInd set has only 1 or 0 numbers,
Then I will claim that George is great.
You are right, strictly speaking. 4.3 should come from 30 and 2.7 should come from 19.

You should be able to produce random sets with the same result. But, since no one is posting that, I look at George's set and presume he has done some work to say these 30 are better picks than these 19. :notme:

If I had to pick 19 numbers, I might not pick all of George's second set. :no:

peter

Predeep I can't even take you serious, I don't remember you ever posting your picks, so how can you critize Georges chart, when you have something to add , I might listen, until then, continue lurking.:rolleyes:

mon

NUMBERS THAT I HAVE BEEN TOSSING AROUND 23,24,29 I NOTICE NOT MUCH MENTION OF NUMBERS IN THE TWENTIES... DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ABOUT THESE?
I ALSO LIKE 38........ :)

Re: Re: George 30/19 set

Beaker said:
You are right, strictly speaking. 4.3 should come from 30 and 2.7 should come from 19.

You should be able to produce random sets with the same result. But, since no one is posting that, I look at George's set and presume he has done some work to say these 30 are better picks than these 19. :notme:

If I had to pick 19 numbers, I might not pick all of George's second set. :no:
Statistically speaking Pradeep is right...But remember we were the first to hammer at this when George first came in here...We than realized that George is looking at stuff to filter and improve from there (He's the one that gave us delta pairing which as yet been explored to it's full potential...and I do think that some jewels are hidden from these..) Lets see this at a starting point of discussion and not as a close and finish thing...besides when we start looking at the numbers we are all looking at the total possible 49 numbers...only after we decide which ones to toss out....or to include in our sets...And the final line of Beaker says it all...It gives us a picture of what diversity/ratio we should look at....without having to take this picture ourselves....Now am I going to follow this blindly every draw.....No! But I will look at it every draw! :agree:

Pradeep

Extremely sorry.

I am a Critic with +ve attitude. I have been using George list and winning 10 dollars many times. I am sorry.
Pradeep

Re: Extremely sorry.

Pradeep said:
I am a Critic with +ve attitude. I have been using George list and winning 10 dollars many times. I am sorry.
Pradeep
No harms done at all Pradeep....looking forward to see you post your set from time to time... :cool:

Beaker

Re: Extremely sorry.

Pradeep said:
Pradeep
To be critical is good. To offer nothing as an alternative is not very helpful. Looking forward to hearing your alternatives to the critism.

Good luck:agree2:

Beaker

WINHunter announcers

Dennis and everyone. While you guys are going through the new release I'll post what I get for the new announcer trigger.

Latest results:

15: 15, 2 of 6
14: 11, 3 of 6
13: 12, 2 of 6
12: 12, 3 of 6
11: 15, 4 of 6
10: 11, 1 of 6
9: 12, 2 of 6
8: 15, 2 of 6
7: 15, 2 of 6
6: 16, 1 of 6
5: 10, 2 of 6
4: 10, 2 of 6
3: 12, 2 of 6
2: 12, 3 of 6
1: 12, 2 of 6 This was the last draw

Predictions for July 16th using 6 number history:

New Stack
12 Predictions for the next drawing:

1-5-7-8-18-20-22-24-29-35-37-48

Predictions for July 16th using 7 number history:

11 Predictions for the next drawing:

5-6-7-8-18-20-24-29-30-33-48

MIght see a few from these lists :notme:

gsobier

Peter:

I've been experimenting with a few things and some of the results are pretty good. As you all know, I filter. Well, what about filter and then simulate a wheel with what remains to create coverage? The catch is, the filtering must be done well enough to retain big hitters... ...I've narrowed down to less than 500,000 sets and the :cow:was in my list of sets to choose from (how do you like those odds folks?). So far no pay dirt yet... ...one of these draws:agree:. When I did a less aggresive run there were many more winners to pick from:eek:. I feel there is a balance point to allow for the optimum performance and return on the processing on sets based on previous history.

Of course, delta pairing is part of the screen process once candidates are selected for a draw:agree: too.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
George as mentioned before, we greatly appreciate your 30/19 chart, how have you been doing lately on your line filtering?

Sidebar