6/46 Discussion For July 16, 2003

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Lots of dandy lines in there... :eek: :eek: :eek:
I know :lol: I thought you'd like them :lol:

My plan is to watch these for a few draws and see which ones are yielding the best hits.

That z9366adn hit 5 last draw :eek:

Beaker

One strategy I like to use is pick out 1 or 2 numbers and look at the sets that have those. Can give some clues to build on. Then combine with our other good good goodies :agree:

Beaker said:
One strategy I like to use is pick out 1 or 2 numbers and look at the sets that have those. Can give some clues to build on. Then combine with our other good good goodies :agree:
Interesting indeed...you can criss-cross references with some numbers and groups in the history too...having something to compare is beneficial for sure... :agree2:

Beaker

There is something in this list for everyone - lows highs whatever you want.

The one that I really like is that C93p4... one starting with 9 :eek: WOW! I like that one alot. :dizzy: That one has hit for 5 19x, 5x in draws ending in 3, and last time was 1933 :eek:

Have to work on reducing that data to something more manageable. This is why the sum of predictions and eliminations. That was a good idea that Brad had. :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I already liked the 21-22 here.... :eek:
I like that 21 but not sure how to fit it in. See that 4-5 coming up alot. :agree:

I'm going to play that 4 :agree: Going to take a chance with the 4peat.

With that list of stacks I posted, we may see 1 or 2 of them hit 4 or 5. But, the majority is between 0-3.

Beaker said:
I like that 21 but not sure how to fit it in. See that 4-5 coming up alot. :agree:

I'm going to play that 4 :agree: Going to take a chance with the 4peat.

With that list of stacks I posted, we may see 1 or 2 of them hit 4 or 5. But, the majority is between 0-3.
I am going to play 3-4-5 Beaker...no jokes...Remember when I posted that 04 dam thing with consecutives....now that it is clustering and that we saw the 3 coming ...the 5 will show its face ... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I am going to play 3-4-5 Beaker...no jokes...Remember when I posted that 04 dam thing with consecutives....now that it is clustering and that we saw the 3 coming ...the 5 will show its face ... :agree:
That's not a joke that's a good play :agree2:

Originally I was looking at 1-3-4-5-7

Now, 1-4-5. I think that 49 is going to hit in 2035 so I'm going to start to play that 1. It will hit now or next one to announce the 49.;)

According to LottoSelector v2.31
the following numbers have the most
"enthalpy" for the coming draw.

Enthalpy is an energy-like property or state function used in the v2.31 of LottoSelector.

According with the "enthalpy" function
2+ numbers expected from the above.

GEORGE

gsobier said:
Peter:

If it that does come true, I think the combination of WINHunter and my 30-19 will do very well:agree:. Could it be that simple:notme:?

Regards,
George:)

USUALLY THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE ARE OVER LOOKED...LOVE YOUR POST...KEEP THEM COMING

p.s most things are discovered by experimenting....:wavey: :goodluck:

SO FAR I LIKE.....

2-8-31- ..AND THE 17 KEEPS JUMPING OUT AT ME...:notme:

BUT I DO LIKE THE 21..22.. THAT DENNIS WAS TALKING ABOUT..:agree:

HAVE TO WORK IT ALL OUT BEFORE WED...:dizzy:

Pradeep

My last solution is to seek help from Stars.
I contacted INDIAN ASTROLOGER.
He is asking me Where is LOTTO machine?
He wants to know Cordinates? Logitude,etc.
Can any body help me on this?

peter

Pradeep, you living in Oakville, you must know the lotto machine is located in Toronto, and as everyone knows, Toronto is the centre of the universe.:lol:

gsobier

Peter:

I got some to add to that one:lol:... ...just tell your hocus-pocus dude to aim a little east from Oakville. Make sure stinky Hamilton (west of Oakville) is not aimed at by accident:lol:.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
Pradeep, you living in Oakville, you must know the lotto machine is located in Toronto, and as everyone knows, Toronto is the centre of the universe.:lol:

Beaker

peter said:
Ever wonder why you never read about a Psychic winning big on the lotto? just a thought.
THere is a psychic - at another place - that says she can give you the winning picks. Why not do it herself you ask? Well, she says it only works for someone else she cannot pick the numbers for herself. Why not pick the numbers for family you ask? Well, says she can't do that either - doesn't work. But you can email her and she will provide the winning picks for you. :dizzy: :agree: :clown:

But Predeep might be onto something - you know the astrologist need to know the coordinates of your birthplace so they can get the alignment of everything - stars/planets/car.

Last edited:
Pradeep said:
My last solution is to seek help from Stars.
I contacted INDIAN ASTROLOGER.
He is asking me Where is LOTTO machine?
He wants to know Cordinates? Logitude,etc.
Can any body help me on this?
this indian is surely not me...despite the fact that I have some psychic tendancies on every draw's night.... :dizzy:

Sidebar