Women Only Why

The 22 Mil. winner turned out to be a group of 20 women working in LRB office !! Are they man-haters ?
I have 2 women in my group and 2 men including myself !!!
The whole thing is funny :D :lol:
Maybe Maggie and Mon can shed a light on this and their groups..Do you ppl have men included ? :confused:

BRADO

How much you think they were making b4 the winfall ? 70k a year or perhaps more ?
One of them announced on the spot that she retired with 1.1 M !!

Randal

Those suckers have to split it so who cares if they're all women.. I bet a bunch of them will widdle their fortune down by buying shoes and what not.

Florie

to combo

ComboManiac said:
The 22 Mil. winner turned out to be a group of 20 women working in LRB office !! Are they man-haters ?
I have 2 women in my group and 2 men including myself !!!
The whole thing is funny :D :lol:
Maybe Maggie and Mon can shed a light on this and their groups..Do you ppl have men included ? :confused:

In reply to your question, though you did not ask me. The reason I can think of is maybe their work area is mostly women. How can a real woman hate men? For some, we still need them around for complete existence. Just my opinion. I have started collecting from my group, 6 men included the rest all women(total 21).

I LIKE THAT FLORIE

Sorry I completely forgot you...I guess I should mention Rebeckah and others....

Brado,

Labor Relations Board LRB...I will look what kind of ticket they had...

Maggie

Hi Combo,

At work we have a group of 28 people who contribute 3 dollars a week for lottery. Out of the 28, 3 are men. We don't hate men here..:D

ox

Re: BRADO

ComboManiac said:
How much you think they were making b4 the winfall ? 70k a year or perhaps more ?
One of them announced on the spot that she retired with 1.1 M !!

COMBO M, I KNOW SOMEONE THAT WON 1 MILLION
ON THOSE SCRATCH ONTARIO, IS LIVING ON A
$38,000+ NET 3 YEARS AGO WITHOUT TOUCHING
THE PRINCIPAL WINNING....AT PRESENT IS
STILL ENJOYING SIMPLE LIFE......SAME THING
I'M AIMING FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE:)

MORE TO TELL

Actually it was a perfect timing for some, as 2 or 3 of them were laid off thanks to our Prov Gov pathetic cutbacks !!
btw the trustee is a MAN ( Lawyer I guess ) hahahhahaa..That Lawyer dreamt that they had won....And one of the winners, she dreamt about shoes everywhere ( polish tradition for luck..yes she is polish )...

TO BRAD

Brado, it was a $10.00 ticket ( must be QP )...u call it 12 pack ?
So each spent $0.50 cents hahahahahaha....

Also some co-workers declined to play !!!! But in the end they were hugging the winners and congratulating them ....

Last edited:

Brad

Bet that was the best 50 cents they ever spend.

Where do you get all this, paper, ws, or ... ?

Randal

Re: TO BRAD

ComboManiac said:
Brado, it was a $10.00 ticket ( must be QP )...u call it 12 pack ?
So each spent $0.50 cents hahahahahaha....

Also some co-workers declined to play !!!! But in the end they were hugging the winners and congratulating them ....

ANOTHER QUICK PICK WINNER! :D

CORRECTION

The Trustee is a woman whose name is Kevin Atkinson !!!
In the Newspapers Brad plus some TV coverage......

One of them said it's her only 2nd time playing with them !!!!
Brad, u can't hide when they take your pics by force and it's published in the newspapers next day.....:D

Brad

Right, guess you get the $$ first then go into hiding ... I can picture the woodwork starting to crawl already ...

mon

combomaniac

WELL COMBOMANIAC

THE GROUP I HAVE AT WORK HAS 15 PEOPLE IN IT 2 MEN AND THE REST WOMEN . IT TRIED GETTING A FEW MEN MORE BUT THEY WERE LESS INTERESTED . I ALSO WORK IN A DEPARTMENT THAT HAS MORE WOMEN. BUT I DEF DO NOT DISCRIMINATE 2 DOLLARS IS 2 DOLLARS :D

MY FAMILY GROUP ALSO HAS MEN, 3 OF THEM TO BE EXACT :laughing: I FIGURE I HAVE TO SHARE WITH THEM ANYWAYS IF I WIN WHY NOT MAKE THEM PAY SOMETHING TOWARDS TKTS ALSO:laughing:

peter

I'd love to work in an office with 15 women, whats a matter with you guys, head not screwed on properly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LT

Administrator
Regardless of the gender, I'm glad that a group won the jackpot. Much better to have 20 winners win $1+ million each than a single winner of a whopping $22 million.
Just my 2 cents :)

Randal

I'd rather see a single person win $22M. They're less likely to hoard it all for themselves and they'd probably hook up all of thier loved ones and family.

LT

Administrator
You have a valid point Randal and lots of people like the "one winner takes all". That's why so many more tickets are sold in the big jackpot prizes even though the odds are still the same. It's just my personal preference that there should be bigger lesser tier prizes and the big jackpots become lesser but more .. still big.
I also think that no matter what the win that the winner will have family and friends there to share the wealth whether its 1 mill or 22. Maybe the best thing is to get out of town before anyone finds out :)
Just like that old Irish saying "May you get to heaven 2 minutes before the Devil finds out that you are dead" :D

Sidebar