Women Only Why

MY OWN OPION...IF A DRAW IS $$ 22 MILLION..THEY SHOULD HAVE 22 DRAWS!!!!

( I'M TALKING ABOUT THE BONUS DRAWS...AND IF I WAS TO START A GROUP AT WORK.........IT WOULD BE ALL WOMEN...MEN ARE TO SUCKY BABIES...THEY WOULD BE CRYING IF SOMEONE RECEIVED A $ 1.00 MORE THEN THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!:agree:

peter

I'd like to see a daily 649 1 million prize, 100 thousand for 5 and bonus, 5 thousand for 5numbers, 100 hundred for 4 numbers, 10 for 3 numbers, and 10 for 2 and bonus.Any rollover to be played on Saturdays only.

Beaker

peter said:
I'd like to see a daily 649 1 million prize, 100 thousand for 5 and bonus, 5 thousand for 5numbers, 100 hundred for 4 numbers, 10 for 3 numbers, and 10 for 2 and bonus.Any rollover to be played on Saturdays only.
BC49 for 0.50

peter said:
I'd love to work in an office with 15 women, whats a matter with you guys, head not screwed on properly. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Belive me Peter...After a while you would change your mind...I am working with more than 20 women day in and day out :wow: ...but many are having a trouble heart... :sick: one instant they are :angel: but the minute you turn your back they become the :devil: in person...and worse of all none of them want to buy my Super 7 quick picks... Maybe they are too wise :confused: ...unlike many gentleman... :lol:
No predujice intended..
:lol:

mon

DENNIS

PLEASE DENNIS DO NOT GET ON TO THE SUBJECT OF WOMEN AND THIER EMOTIONS YOU ARE STANDING IN A MINE FIELD HERE:bomb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Randal

peter said:

With your system there wouldn't be enough people playing for the government to profit a cool 43%. That's after expenses of paying out the vendors that sell the tickets and the corporations that run the lotteries.

Re: DENNIS

mon said:
PLEASE DENNIS DO NOT GET ON TO THE SUBJECT OF WOMEN AND THIER EMOTIONS YOU ARE STANDING IN A MINE FIELD HERE:bomb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is exactly what I'm saying Mon...I have been standing up in a mine field all my life... :lol:

Rebeckah

Re: I LIKE THAT FLORIE

Hey, I've been away for a week, but I'm back now..
ComboManiac said:
Labor Relations Board LRB...I will look what kind of ticket they had...

This explains why it was a group of women..... we *generally* excel in resolving relationship problems.... hence the dreaded *honey we have to talk* line. We're so good at that that we find jobs that pay us to give advice on other's relationships.... it takes all kinds to make the world work, don't it?

And for me personally, I'd rather work with 15 guys than gals. But that's cuz I'm a single hot babe looking for a single hot dude! & guys smell better.
;) :lol:

Last edited:
Randal said:
Rebeckah, would you want to smell me after a 40 minute jog!?

WOULD THAT BE ON YOUR WAY TO 7-ELEVEN OR YOUR WAY BACK FROM 7-ELEVEN AFTER YOU PICKED UP YOUR QP'S :lol:

MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THE IN SIGHT AND PLAY THOSE #'S...7..&..11.. :lol: :lol:

Brad

Re: Oh my

winhunter said:
:eek: Ummm, nevermind what I thought you were talking about. ...<snip> ...
Andrew:blush:
:lol: ... wasn't sure that Rebeckah realized what she had posted, but it's obvious what you were thinking ... :D :rolling:

Sidebar