WinHunter trials and triumphs, jump in we need help!!

HAVE TO FIND ONE MISSING DRAW

Brado,

Yeah I have to find that elusive line to get 100% results from both 0.14 and 2.28
So i would suggest that you keep 0.14 running and updated cause it's performing slightly better than 2.28.

Also if you want to play S7 let me know so I can work on it tonite cause I might chip in $ 4.00 plus EXTRA ( your favorite ) hahaha.

ONLY ONCE

Did you know that 01-05-10 showed up together only once in BC/49.....Very bad indeed and strange.
01-05 and 01-10 are ok but not the three of them !!!

Brad

No I didn't know that ... will it try to catch up?

I'm still struggling with my BC file ... all the others will work ... might have to make a new one, but I can't see anything wrong with the one I have. The time consuming part is the prog has to be reset everytime it crashes. :dang:

Got it!! finally...:cool:

Last edited:

Brad

Combo,

saw you post in WH ... how many scans do you have showing so far? What's your best stat? ... curious how it compares to mine, tho my base only goes to dr 1146 ... still running in the backround.

GOTTA RE-DO IT

Brado,

I am at work right now so need to do it again......

here is a FW for tomorrow :

09-10-24-26-29-31-34-43 plus one more AW 9 later on.

Good Luck to All...

Brad

Well beam me up Scotty ... preds for dr 1146--> 6+/31 and 6+/28 :eek: :eek: ... how do you like them fractions?! and that's using only the Perkisize Proccessor ...

Come and get me mother I'm thru !!! :)

Last edited:

Brad

Hey Combo,

you need one post to push you over the top :dizzy:

I think I'm getting ahead of myself with WH, have 2 AI's going at the same time, one each for BC49 and Daily3 . The problem is I can't decode the names for the stacks that are piling up ... may end up trying a BC49 stack on the daily :D

THANKS

have u tried Markov ? if tes , how do you start the whole thing ? I just get an empty cmd enviroment ..Where do I create the database for our numbers BC/49..

Brad

:D ... tell you what, let me finish a post to thornc, read it (that'll explain my position) ... then we can come back here re: in/out files.

Brad

Sorry ... I didn't see your post ... I'll try that, but now you know why I was laughing ;)

... all you need is an hist. file with 6 nrs in the form of 1 2 3 44 48 49, one space btw nrs only, no leading zeros, commas, etc. It's not clear to me if it has to be in reversed order yet (like WH files) but that's easy to do with Ion Salius Updown prog.

... am I on the right track?

Last edited:

Brad

Yep, I believe so ... I can send both files, reversed + regular, just in case. The prog can handle ~1000 draws (going by memory) ... but if ours turns out to be too large you can always delete some draws to suit.

Last edited:

Sidebar