Width of Line

Rebeckah

Brad said:
Rebeckah,
I've emailed re: hist data a few times and did get a positive response resulting in a needed correction. It seems they input draws manually rather than by downloading from official web sites ... GH will not search for errors but will correct specific ones, so as Beak pointed out the diff in my stats I'll have to find the exact errors, then tell them ...

Andrew,
they let me know they are busy, busy ppl so I don't think they have much time to discuss other softwares :dizzy:

Cheers

Sorry for my delay in responding, I couldn't get online....
I would imagine they enter winning nos by hand cuz downloading & then converting from an official site would take longer for them? They have @ 100? games in their database to update weekly by hand, {what a boring job) So, yea, errors will happen. Brad, I think it's great that you emailed them the corrections! That kind of selfless behavior will make you a luckier lotto player. :D

I have emailed them once & never heard anything & then a month later figured it out myself.

Rebeckah

Brad said:
By that I mean when a certain spread is due, it may be wise to consider playing he same numbers from its prev occurence ... or if it repeated already, elim those same numbers.
OMG announcing spreads.....:agree2: :cool:
Mebbe we should put spread of line, width of line into the glossary & decide on which official term to use? I can't see how to make entries myself.

Last edited:

Brad

Brad said:
...<snip> ... I learned how to compare GH's whole history with official BCLC numbers much more quickly (using Excel btw). Found 3 numbers were incorrect with 2 of those skewing the data I posted.
I emailed GH techs to advise them of that and a few other unrelated errors I found, and they were greatfull enough to mail me free prog upgrades and a Lottery Master Guide book ....
Rebeckah,
what do you think of 'them apples'? Check your dbase and tell them ! :cool:

... don't know about the upgrades as those are probably free anyway, and the book ... well I'm not holding me breath either, but it's the thought that counts.

They (he) X-checked my findings and was impressed with my sleuthing abilities !! :lol: :dizzy:

Rebeckah

Juicy apples!:lol:
well, my game history is now 14 games. :lol: So, I've just been entering it all by hand from the start. I think the book was helpful for me. But then, I was just starting out. Nice that they did that for you though.

Sidebar