When will 19 Return?

Icewynd

Well, weird draw last night.

I usually assume that the most numbers will come from the largest group.

Last night: 12-15-26-27-29-46 (8)

Skip 0-4 group = 29 numbers -- 1 drawn
Skip 5-10 group= 09 numbers -- 5 drawn!

Just the opposite of how I had crafted my combos :dang: :dang: :dang:

AND, a 7 showed again as a last digit -- that streak hasta end some day (doesn't it?):burnt:

Oh well, I had one 3 number ticket, and I live to play another day :thumb:

Icewynd

Icewynd said:
Actually, I've been meaning to check into this. My general impression is that when a number has been out for quite a while that it may not hit again for a quite a few draws -- like it has to "wake up" :sleeping: before it starts hitting again.

If I have some time I may get to this. :thumb:

OK, here's a quick and easy answer:

In the history of ON49 there have been 1634 numbers hit which have the characteristic of only 1 hit in the last 16 games -- like our friend 19.

Of this group, 1523, or 93% have also hit in the last 10 games, only 7% of the hits have come from the group with 1 hit in the last 16, but that hit was 11-15 games ago. This latter group makes up about 10% of all numbers, so they seem to be hitting below expected.

So, 19 would seem to have a reasonable chance of hitting again in the next 9 games.

This doesn't answer the part of the question about a number that has hit after being "cold" for a long time. That will take more time to examine.

Icewynd

Icewynd said:
AND, a 7 showed again as a last digit -- that streak hasta end some day (doesn't it?):burnt:

7 streak ended last night - yeah! - and I had the correct pattern 4-1-1-0, (i.e. 4 from one group, 1 from 2 other groups, none from the fourth group), but it didn't do me much good.

I picked 4 from the "4 skips or less" group but couldn't get more than 2 to line up in a combo. However, since I picked only 10 out of 12,650 possible combos I guess I shouldn't be toooooooo surprised. I thought there would be one from the "cold" group, since it has been getting rather large, and I was correct. However, I picked the "11-15 skips" group to miss, as it only has 3 members right now, and it hit, so I had no chance of a six.

Ah, well. 'Nother draw on Saturday. :liplick:

Sidebar