mathematics 4.2, and hotlotto2000.
Looking at Matlab currently but it is
difficult to configure.

Search the net and you will find.

Hope this helps.

:)

daleks

:eek: :eek:

sometimes my sibyl cat wakes me up at 2 in the morning by kneading my chest because she want to get out and the door is closed and needs attention and on her way out she stumbles over the mouse i threw on the floor last night because i was frustrated and it lands on the third pair of dirty socks by the side of the bed and i pick the number

TWO

cause that's how many eyes i saw in the dark.................lol :)

thornc

Geenie said:
Looking at Matlab currently but it is
difficult to configure.

... Matlab is a not a lotto program! But anyway what's your
difficulty configuring it?
In windows your just pop in the CD and click away!!

If you have any specific problems ask way, I'll try to help, I've been using Matlab on other fields for quite some time now!!

Snides

I write my own programs, and I find that they do exactly what i expect them to do... I have made something crazy like 5 or 6 different programs for the lottery and they all seem to do some different things.. stupid thing is I should combine them all into one and I'd probably be laughing.. Some day I'll get aroung to it.. Once the snow flies i'll probably be indoors more and have time to do that..

Geenie

thornc said:
... Matlab is a not a lotto program! But anyway what's your
difficulty configuring it?
In windows your just pop in the CD and click away!!

If you have any specific problems ask way, I'll try to help, I've been using Matlab on other fields for quite some time now!!

Thanks for your response.
I know it's not a lottery program but my
chemical engineer friend said it is a powerful environment for numerical computing, analyzing historical data using various algorithms in the toolbox.
The toolbox has many algorithms but they are application specific. If I want to customize for lottery I need to develope my own and that's not possible for me. Is it?

Thanks.

Ben

Geenie said:
Thanks for your response.
I know it's not a lottery program but my
chemical engineer friend said it is a powerful environment for numerical computing, analyzing historical data using various algorithms in the toolbox.
The toolbox has many algorithms but they are application specific. If I want to customize for lottery I need to develope my own and that's not possible for me. Is it?

Thanks.

Exact!!!!
some people use matlab to predict nbrs in lottery, like any other NEURAL NETWORK.

thornc

Geenie said:

Thanks.

Well, Matlab and numerous toolboxes ranging from statistical
to signal processing applications. But the statics toolbox is
fairly good. The great advantage of matlab is that it can
make very complex numerical calculations fairly simple to
implement.

And yes you would have to develop you own functions to
help you with the lottery in matlab, if you already have some
programming skills it shouldn't be very complicated if you don't
it might be a bit tricky.
one Matlab tutorial link
Take a look at the above link, and search the net for "Matlab primer" that should help get started....

garfield

I use Lotto Pro 2000.....
But I'm new in this area...so I don't know is it any good....sooooooooo is it?????:confused:

And I use some algorithm prediction software....like FuseWaveNumbers....Coalition....Neuro.....

But as I already said...I'm new here....so I need help too... :heul:
so please help....recomend me something to start with...

...thx

Rebeckah

I use Lottery Director & Gail Howard's software. They both have the same charts, configured differently, but LD has a few different ones & Gail's is easier to use and read, plus it has a lightbar which you can move to highlight a row which I NEED. I like the LD wheels alot since it has real personal filtering and an ability to fix the holes in your wheel, but I'm still learning this software. I really recommend LD wheels & it's free to download!

I also keep these charts by hand: last digit, skips to 25, sum root, sum odd even, decades, longshots {cold}, repeats & adjacents.

I have a tally sheet which I fill out for my game which I've gotten it down to about an hours worth of effort.

Geenie

Rebeckah:

In LDIR look at the very top of your screens and scroll over them until you see "properties".
Select it and in there select "miscel" then select
"quickEdit". Now you will be able to highlight any row in the program for easy viewing.

I find it surprising nobody has mentioned Versabet Lottery Manager. It's another great lottery program.

Sidebar