Weather

Sheba

More of that ugly white stuff coming our way...:crap:

Just had 20+cm on Friday night Saturday Morning and now another one tonight... 15-25 cm....

Come on jackpot...get me outta here...

Sheba...

mon

WELL SHEBA YOU CAN SEND A BIT OUR WAY WE HARDLY HAVE ANY SNOW , I CAN JUST SEE THE PROBLEMS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THIS SUMMER WITH DROUTS
:(

Here not much snow but it is cold and it has been very cold for a while now....It is supposed to become warmer a little -10...But then after a few days in these milder temperatures it suppose to plundge down way below that again:cold: :cold: :cold: ....:confused: It is just as if these ''Dam bonus draws''' :dang: are affecting the weather here :lol: ....
But I have seen worse...At least no ice storm so far like 5 years ago....This was the worst nightmare that I have ever see....

Florie

COLD brrr

Here in Ontario it has been very cold also but no snow other than what was on the ground that would not melt because of the temp.

We are going to have a couple of days -16C this week. I can live with that so long as No Snow.

daleks

hey, sheba, nice camera sight...took a look at the last 24 hours, and took me a bit to figure out why everything went white all of a sudden.......and thank goodness i listen to cbc radio, or the " live " part of it would have caused confusion - i looked at the site at 3:03 pm pacific time, and the site told me your "live" local time was 7:.....33.................i'll try to post something similar close to where i am, which is very close to being about as far west one can go in canada.......and the weather is completely dissimilar, at least at sea level........every second or third week-end some of the younger fellers head a few more kilometers west, take their surfboards and wet suits, and come back a few days later and lie about the good time they had surfing the big waves.......

daleks

dear sheba......i am sending you a high tech material sleeping bag, a thermos of hot chocolate, a good loooonnnnnggg book by a Canadian author, and the umbrella from the multi-coloured drink i was just enjoying on the front deck, in the 12 degree clear sky sunshinie air.............

:gift:

Joanne

SHEBA if your going to be getting all that snow and cold temperatures.

Don't you think it would be nice to place a COAT on your little dog? Just trying to help the little FELLA!

:dog: :wavey: :cold:

It has been so cold:cold: around here in the last week that a major water line broke yesterday and the whole city of St-Jérôme is without water...
All the schools are closed...but only for the kids ...We teachers must work anyway:dang: ....But don't blame me if I start :chug: if I get too thursty.....
:lol: :lol:

LT

Administrator
Dennis ... I think that you have applied a wise solution to the problem. When there is no water .. shift to a different beverage ... preferrably an adult libation :agree:
That works well even when there is water available :D

Rebeckah

Criminetly Marge! All this reading about cold temps has made the weather shift from 77 to the teens in a matter of days. :( This is the kind of extremes that make people go bonkers! :dizzy: & I'll just scream if we get snow... we haven't had ANY rain since October and if it falls now it'll be white. :( I love snow, but would rather have the rain. Can we talk about the Bermuda-like weather again? Maybe it'd change the weather? :) :lol:

Sheba

We only got 45 cm of snow and now it is calling for rain on Monday/Tuesday!

Sheba...:dog:

Last edited:

Rebeckah

ooo yea, I'll take the rain, send some this aways if you would please:lol: we are supposed to go back up into the 60s Farenheit next week, so I can continue with my spring cleaning.

daleks

hey, sheba, your weather travails finally made it to the local cbc radio news /talk shows out of victoria.......that really is a big deal when that happens.....stay on the lookout for the package of warm stuff i sent.....also this morning i hitched up the horses and billy and anna are bringing you a nice load of dry firewood, got lotsa fir in it, burns real good....and remember, stay warm, keep cool, and watch for the signs.......

Bones

To Sheba

Get warm and cozy at your favourite bar. Do a Super Bowl weekend. Relax, Have fun, don't cook and take a taxi(let them smack up their cars). Tough it out at work Monday. Then cuddle up on the couch Monday night. That's what winter and the Rock are for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidebar