Weather

mon

DEAR SHEBA

I WAS READY THE GAZETTE THIS MORNING AND SAW AN ARTICLE ABOUT HOW PEOPLE OUT IN NEWFOUNDLAND ARE EXPERIENCING SNOW RAGE :uzi: PEOPLE ARE SOO FEDUP WITH THE SNOW PLOWS PUSHING BACK THE SNOW INTO DRIVEWAYS THEY JUST FINNISHED CLEANING THEY ARE ATTACKING WITH SHOVELS AND GETTING INTO FIGHTS :eek:

ARE YOU GETTING ANYMORE THIS WEEKEND? THE COLD SNAP FINALLY FINNISHED OVER HERE AND WE HAVE HAD LIGHT SNOW ALL DAY AND -7 INSTEAD OF -40 WITH THE WINDCHILL :)

Brad

Yeah ... the weather's been so bad lately that the Cash Cow is taking a holiday in warmer climes, however before she left she appointed her temporary replacement, his name is Bucks Bullwinkle, aka Money Moose ... but beware of imposters! They're probably heading to your province right now !! ... click here

Sheba

Funny Brad...I enjoyed that ! :lol:

Lots of them here ,wish they were the cash moose!

Calling for more snow now on Monday and maybe showers on Tuesday! Going to try to break our old record from 2 years ago!
Will keep you posted!

Oh well just another 55 - 56 days til spring!

Mon, its not that bad. All it takes is just one bad person to make the rest of us look mean! Well we are a very friendly place and that was just one incident from St. John's. The story is made out to be worse than it is! Thats the paper for ya! Our driveway got plowed in and we just went out and shoveled it again....
thats life!...

Sheba___:dog:

Florie

dwoods99 said:
In typical Calgary fashion, the weather here has gone from -26 this week, to -20 yesterday, to +10C today :cool:

I am dreaming of seeing the + sign before the temperature number.

LT

Administrator
It's so cold that ...

that's a good one lucky :lol:

It's so cold that ... yesterday I went to fire up my snowblower and it would not start. Hadn't had it running since last winter. It was a gasoline/carburator problem. While spending the morning fixing it as well as freezing my extremities off, I would occassionally come inside to warm up and have a look at the bulletin board.
Well today my keyboard and mouse smells like gasoline ... yuk :sick:

After a day or 2 with decent weather....It is starting to get very cold again around here...But hey!!! Dennis is about to go fishing for some ......numbers.... :agree: :lol: :eek: :king::baby:

Sheba

Been mild most of this week and today it is just a ++++++10 yes I do mean a plus 10 'C...

All our snow is just about gone...

And now the Groundhog has predicted and Early Spring!

Perfect!!!!

Sheba__:dog:~~~

Sheba said:
Been mild most of this week and today it is just a ++++++10 yes I do mean a plus 10 'C...

All our snow is just about gone...

And now the Groundhog has predicted and Early Spring!

Perfect!!!!

Sheba__:dog:~~~
Yes all the woodchuck in Canada are saying so...but in Pensylvania...Phil The famous Woodchuck there has a different opinion...6 more weeks of snow and cold...:cold:
I listen to my cats for that they are 2 big huge Maine Coon....And they are telling me that we have 3 more weeks of snow and after that the hot weather settle in....The best indication for it are my cats because when they want to go out it means that the birds are coming back...They only like to chase the birds that do not spend the winters here...They are so big (my cats) 20 and 23 pounds each that one day they might bring to my doorstep a big $$$$$$$:cow:$$$$$$$
20+23=43
Sounds like the 20-43 here.... Believe it or not...When I show them these 2 numbers they start to purr!!

Meeooowww!!

Last edited:

Sidebar