Vtracs for 6/49?

Icewynd

Hi Larbec,

Yes, I think it is helpful, sometimes more than others. Quite often I will be able to safely eliminate 2 or 3 pairs of numbers based on skips, and more based on groups missing or hitting. Its not the "holy grail" of lottery, but it is one more tool that can help.

With a powerball-type lottery it might be most useful in zeroing in on the powerball.

Good luck!
:thumb:

using vtracs

Icewynd said:
A recent conversation with our friend Bloubul sparked an idea in my mind.

I have been spending a lot of time on the Pick 3 game lately, and they use a system called Vtracs to reduce the 10 digits down to 5 for easier analysis. The advantage is that if you can eliminate one of the vtracs, you can eliminate 2 of the real numbers.

Vtracs are calculated such that 0 represents 0 and 5, 1 represents 1 and 6, etc. up to 4 which represents 4 and 9. (Some use different methods of calculation, but the concept is always the same).

We could come up with a similar system for 6/49, perhaps using a factor of 25. So 1 would represent 1 and 26, 2=2 & 27, 3=3&28....up to 24=24 & 49. This would leave the 25 unused, it could stand alone or lump it with the 1 (i.e. 1+25=26), or add it in with the 24, 25, 49.

Anyway, I'll probably do up a quick spreadsheet to see if there are any advantages to this idea.

Any comments?

absolutely doable.
when using single digits like 1-9, view them as 01-09. thus

VTRAC KEY:
0-5=1
1-6=2
2-7=3
3-8=4
4-9=5

EXAMPLE: LOTTERY NUMBER 47=VTRAC NUMBER 53
EXAMPLE: LOTTERY NUMBER 63=VTRAC NUMBER 24

lotto#=vtrac#
01=12
02=13
03=14
04=15
05=11
06=12
07=13
08=14
09=15

using vtrac will put the lottery numbers into groups of 4 or 5 thus enabling you to track the lottery numbers by groups instead of individual numbers, also reducing your number group.
it is a very simple process to use. requires a lot of patience to catch onto and to watch the patterns unfold.

I use it to track the Ghana lottery 5/90.

Icewynd

Interesting, Gamblin Queen!

You are using the same vtrac idea, but in a completely different way than I had thought about it.

Using my method, I find that groups are one of the best ways to apply vtracs to the lotto. If you can be sure that one group of numbers won't show in an upcoming draw you can eliminate all of those vtracs=twice as many numbers.

Glad to hear someone else is having success with this method.

Good luck!
:thumb:

bloubul

Hi Grandmaster.

Do you know how to use the spreadsheet to get the next numbers. I have a full working sheet.
Find me here:......http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/pick_lottery_numbers/....... go to spreadsheets and you will find me in the middle.

BlouBul :cool:

Hi Grandmaster.

Do you know how to use the spreadsheet to get the next numbers. I have a full working sheet.
Find me here:......http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/pick_lottery_numbers/....... go to spreadsheets and you will find me in the middle.

BlouBul :cool:

Hi Bloubul,

I didn't find the 49 vtrac excel sheet on the list, but thank you for link.

Regards

Sidebar