Using a pool a numbers from recent draws for the next one!

Rebeckah

I like the idea of this strategy. Has anybody tried it out yet? I suppose you could do it backwards to figure out approximately the time periods in your lotto. Like run the last winning #s thru DB to see last time they came up together, then use that as x factor.

Brad

thornc said:
Yap, you're in British Columbia so it's on the west side, a few more timezones ahead!
This is a bit off topic but Canada comes in XL only (extra large) - 6 time zones ... I'll be driving to Toronto next week, 4000+ km and that's only about 1/2 the way accross this country ... when I get thro the Rockies it's just 'cruise and snooze' all the way to Ontario, esp. on the prairies :sleeping:

Brad

Rebeckah said:
I like the idea of this strategy. Has anybody tried it out yet? I suppose you could do it backwards to figure out approximately the time periods in your lotto. Like run the last winning #s thru DB to see last time they came up together, then use that as x factor.
I haven't found the trigger draws yet but I wonder if GH's *O* feature could help in that area ??

Rebeckah

o yes, the awesome O chart. :lol: ;)
That does work with choice 6, *hits with*. Only drawback is that you can only enter 21 #s to hit with. But taking last 3 games with a pick 7 would give you exactly 21 #s if there's no repeats.

In my game, {taking the last 3 winning combos) a 2# match produced 174 games out of 290.
3# match has 72 games
4# match = 14 games.

Of course the last 3 games don't count as those are your criteria/filter for matching, so subtract 3 from the above. So a 4# match would have 11 games out of 290 in it's history.

I notice {mostly with 2-3# matches) that it trends from one hit a month for a couple months to 3-4 hits per month, for a couple months. Which I'd expect. Altho the strategy sounds like the lottery should have a set time frame which reliably repeats, reality always proves different than the theory doesn't it?

days between each 4# match:
72-154-7-21-7-17-238-153-163-51-69-1-1
Interesting strategy, but not as *guaranteed* as it's tauted to be. Making a graph of the days between hits would give a better visual of the set's trends. For those visual folk like me.

For me, this strategy just emphasizes the basic lottery rule:
EVERYTHING TRENDS
meaning trends hot & cold.... hitting, to not. The trends aren't that reliable or predictable. If they were, many more of us would be winning bigger cows. right?

Last edited:

Rebeckah

Also, this strategy uses up to 21 #s in a set. That's ALOT of #s. & we'd have to see if it did any better than a random set of 21#s. I think this is one more strategy to ADD to your toolbox, not use exclusively. That's my 2 pennies.

thornc

Rebeckah said:

One thing that I do with is use MDIEditor to check how many draws are needed to hit the six numbers in a draw! This is the last table on the stats option of mdieditor. It's the AnyX filter
(with X=1,2,3,4,5,6)!

And yes, this is only a strategy! Not the strategy!!
But my initial idea still stands, use the numbers from the last draws, less the most frequent numbers plus some cold numbers!
I still haven't managed to get a WH stack doing this, nor have I coded anything to do it! Give me time as soon as I'm settled in my new home I'll have all the time in the world!

Sidebar