UK lotto

haukacik

here are tips

I personally use one system to improve odds in UK lotto. It goes up to 1:14!!!
It is using special e-lottery system. Those guys have aslo great affiliate program, so you are actually paid2win!!!

I just love that.

Hey guys I hope you will not consider this a spam if I post a link here. It is only answer to your needs.

Check my site for more info and for a link to the official website.
<<< url deleted by LT >>>
By the way, whould you consider playing 88 lines a week in UK national lottery for only 5 GBP a good deal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Beaker

Obviously you don't know what spam is and how serious an offense it can be.

This is a pyramid scheme - probably illegal in many places in the world - and in no way helps anyone to make money except people that started it.

Spam is what this is and it is not allowed here and the sleezy way of disguising it won't be tolerated either. Right LT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti - Spam

<<<company name deleted>>> has a ZERO TOLERANCE spam policy. Anyone spamming with the<<<company name deleted>>> (in any way) or referring to any of our web sites may be immediately terminated.

If you violate this policy and it causes damage or loss to our servers, or causes one (or more) of our web sites to be interrupted from normal service, you will be held liable for damages and loss of business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

haukacik

sorry

Sorry LT,

I just wanted to help. People are asking for some tips how to improve odds to their favor. So that's why I posted. I know about spam policy.
But that you post their Antispam policy is a good advertising for them....free :))

Again sorry.

Anyway if someone interested in that program email me or visit<<< Link and email addy deleted >>>
Hey LT...I hope this is allowed

<<< you read the rules when you signed up - you then know it is not allowed >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

haukacik

one more thing

I've just noticed.
I had no right to delete my URL.
In my post was no mention about Virtual world direct and I posted my own site URL.
I din't use their name in text so you can't consider it as spaming with their name!!!!!!

I DISAGREE!!!!

Beaker

Re: one more thing

haukacik said:
I've just noticed.
I had no right to delete my URL.
In my post was no mention about Virtual world direct and I posted my own site URL.
I din't use their name in text so you can't consider it as spaming with their name!!!!!!

I DISAGREE!!!!
Welcome
Welcome to the Bulletin Board Forums at the Lotto 649 Web Site.

Membership to this bulletin board is contingent upon your agreement to abide by the acceptable use policy of these forums. The owners of Lotto 649 Web Site Lottery Players Club have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Do Not Post email addresses, ICQ, Aim, Yahoo Messenger, or any other personally identifying info.
Do Not Post off topic conversations, advertisments or affiliate ad links.

Do Not Post links to web sites containing other bulletin board forums.
Be courteous and respectful to other members.
Above all ... Have Fun and let's see Lots of Big Jackpot Winners!

Enjoy and All the Best of Lotto Luck to Everyone!
LT
Read the Rules here and the consequences. You continue to violate them.

thornc

Re: Re: one more thing

Beaker said:
Read the Rules here and the consequences. You continue to violate them.

I agree completly!!!
I was going to post about it, but got here first!!
I absolutely hate these pyramid schemes, and this at least the second time someone tries to pass it here!!:mad:

:dang: Shame on you

Sidebar