To LT

GillesD

Please cancel my registration to this site. It used to be fun but some (and I have to say only some and few) are making it too personal. I have tried to keep my comments to lottery discussions and matter but lately it has not been the case for all.

It was fun while it lasted.

NO NEED FOR THAT GILLESD

My man GillesD,

No need to do that. We are all friends here even though we don't see each other. But We are trying to catch the elusive LAND.
I know you and Dennis always fighting ( I don't know why ) but hey just ignore each other and get on with it.
Cheers :beer:

Re: NO NEED FOR THAT GILLESD

ComboManiac said:
My man GillesD,

No need to do that. We are all friends here even though we don't see each other. But We are trying to catch the elusive LAND.
I know you and Dennis always fighting ( I don't know why ) but hey just ignore each other and get on with it.
Cheers :beer:
I'm not fighting with anybody here Combo! And Gilles stay if I'm the cause of that...I'm the one that will go away!

FIGHTING OR NOT !!

maybe the word should be arguing. U both are arguing all the time. Honestly to me it either of you can't claim any bragging rights ( right or wrong) UNLESS you ppl can match 4/6 most frequently or better than that.
Look at all of us, we can't even have consistency in anything.
Sometimes we would get 4/6 and maybe 5/10 ( happened once ?)
but that doesn't matter cause still we are not RICH.
So my point is just shake hands both of you and let us try to win at least frequently.

Maggie

msg.for Gilles

Gilles,

If you took offense to anything I said in my last post, I am sorry for that, it was not my intent to offend. There is no need for anybody to leave this board or to stop posting. As Combo said, even though we can't see each other, we are lotto friends, and we are all entitled to our opinions. It would be a very boring world if we all thought alike, but I think we can all respect each others opinions in this forum. :)

LT

Administrator
GillesD ... you are a long term and well respected member here by all.
Lots is sometime lost or misinterpruted via the medium of type/text comunication. That is the format, joys and weaknesses of a bulletin board. It is every members choice to participate or not but even if we are not always of the same opinion please be assured that your help to others, input and perspectives are always respected and appreciated.

LT

Ben

Hi GillesD,
For sure you make This Forum pleasant with your posts.

you are registred oct. 99 with only 83 posts, you still senior membre, that s proof, you post only what is usefull.....you d ont abuse, and i like read your post.
Yes some, want to demonstrate they are DOCTOR... and other only children
In this forum we can only share our experience in gambling....we take what is good and neglect what is not.....
Thanks LT for your patience Merci beuacoup
Thanks for all members, and good luck.....Takes care ...be moderate in gambling...........

Sheba

GillesD said:
Please cancel my registration to this site. It used to be fun but some (and I have to say only some and few) are making it too personal. I have tried to keep my comments to lottery discussions and matter but lately it has not been the case for all.

I have just 2 words to Say to you..

PLEASE STAY! :) :) :)

Sheba....

Beaker

GillesD said:

GillesD, it would be a real shame if you stopped posting. :agree: I have a great deal of respect for your point of view and have always appreciated your balanced approach backed by the precision of the stats you present.
If you believe that any of my comments were made personally, then I apologize. As LT has stated, sometimes people can interpret the written word in many ways - the difficulty of type and communication.

Post when you get a chance :) :agree2:

Florie

Please stay..

I have always read your posts. I respect your opinions and knowledge. I think you only post if you really have something substantial and significant to point out to share with us and I like that. I for one learn from this. You are one of the best forum members in my opinion.

Please stay and post again whenever. See you around!:) :) :)

GillesD said:

GillesD..I apoligies if I offended you in any way.As a newcomer to the site it was very disrespectful of me to have spoken the way I did.As a long time member I can only encourage you to stay,as your knowledge and wisdom is appreciated..please stay

:( :( :( :(

Bones

Please Read!!!GILLES/DENNIS

As a newer member to this sight, I would like to share my feelings. As a Correctional Officer I see many days I would like to forget. When I come to this site I vision good people. When people oppose ideas it makes us stronger. When people oppose each other it divides us. I need a place of hope to visit. Not despair. And at 43 years old I still need senior people to lead the way. If not by age, by expertise. Stay with us Gilles/Dennis and lead the way. We will always respect constructive controversey(and great hints). Let us have fun with you. Without you, we lose.

PS. Dennis(Teacher)please correct spelling mistakes. #of spelling mistakes will be applied to next wheel!!!!!

Sincerely

Randy R.

aka- Bones

Brad

Gilles,

Not much else to add as all have said it before me, except that nobody can make you stay, but we're all asking you not to go .

Cheers !!

Last edited:
I will take some time off to think about all this and my future here.....I don't want to be responsable for Gilles departure as even in the worst controversy between him and me I always respected him a lot and I never intentionnally had anything personnal against him....And I have never taken any comments from him personnally...I don't want to see that community weakened because of me !
Bottom line is that I am a victim of my success here! I know that I am arrogant at times and I kind of regret somehow landing one prediction after another with very few numbers in my final set all the time....
And knowing that this success will continue again and again.... It might be better for me to stop posting for good!
But even if I go for good...what is here and what I have done and achieve will stay and I have proven without a doubt that these draws are predictables to a certain extent and that they are not as ramdom as some might think.... nothing personnal!
I just feel sad :( about the whole story...And when a little Atikamek indian feels that way ....He stops and meditate on the matter!!

renata

Don't GO!

:( Dennis I would be very upset if you left this site, DON'T GO!
Some people are taking this all too personally, everyone has there views and so what if they can't always agree!
You are a big help and I look forward to your thoughts and postings.
STAY;)
JUST MY .02CENTS

Dear Dennis

DENNIS.

You are far to good and experienced as a member of this forumand losing a super senior member as well as Gilles will only hurt this incredable forum,with which I have come to enjoy.I love reviewing your opions and your stats..... please say it would not be sooooooo....

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

PLEASE STAY A SUPER SENIOR MEMBER

NmbrsDude

Dennis & Gilles,

I will not beg as plenty of that has already taken place. I will however say this:

Gilles,
I'm from your school of philosophy which says "speak when you have something important to say" and I very much respect what you have said in your few, but high quality, posts. Don't let the frustration of certain situations get the better of you; be the better man...

Dennis,
I respect the views you bring to the table as well but I have a suggestion: unless "Super Senior Member" means you are nearly 100 years old which would imply poor eyesight, try using a smaller font on your posts (we can all read the standard font just fine) and just say what you mean. Your words will speak for themselves...
I know you've had some successes in the past but I can name at least 10 other members of this forum who have been just as successful and that may be the source of some of the resentment. Being good is great, but being humble about it is far greater...

Let it be, let it be,
ND
:)

Originally posted by Luckystrike
Dear Dennis
DENNIS.

You are far to good and experienced as a member of this forumand losing a super senior member as well as Gilles will only hurt this incredable forum,with which I have come to enjoy.I love reviewing your opions and your stats..... please say it would not be sooooooo....

PLEASE STAY A SUPER SENIOR MEMBER
Unlike many ...I have and will never post under another name….

Originally posted by NumbersDudes

Dennis & Gilles,

I will not beg as plenty of that has already taken place. I will however say this:

Gilles,
I'm from your school of philosophy which says "speak when you have something important to say"

Maybe you do not understand why there is a discussions thread…or may be you have nothing to say...

and I very much respect what you have said in your few, but high quality, posts. Don't let the frustration of certain situations get the better of you; be the better man...

Dennis,
I respect the views you bring to the table as well but I have a suggestion: unless "Super Senior Member" means you are nearly 100 years old which would imply poor eyesight,

Yes it is true that I have some difficulties with my eyesight …but I still can spot the differences between a discussions thread and a picks thread...

try using a smaller font on your posts (we can all read the standard font just fine) and just say what you mean.

At least I’m always polite and honest…and very often on target.

Your words will speak for themselves…

My very few numbers have always done that….better than anyone words...even frustrating many doctors and children..

I know you've had some successes in the past but I can name at least 10 other members of this forum who have been just as successful

’‘As successfull’‘ is a big word for someone that post 5 more final numbers than me draw after draw…but it might be even a bigger word for the ones that are posting many sets of numbers under some aliases....

and that may be the source of some of the resentment.

The only resentment I see here is that I might post too many numbers or sets of numbers….yes because I only post 10 numbers in one set draw after draw…I might drop that crop to 7 or 6 numbers in one set…I will be back to show you again and again as always…

Being good is great, but being humble about it is far greater…

Being honest accurate in his statements and not jealous is even better..Just show us all just by congratulating the winners from time to time...Many times you will meet me...start doing it such a post will not be considered as a useless post

Let it be, let it be,

Play them…Play them both…Just like yesterday in your Keno Ontario again two of my Hints :eek: came up but the whole week except one single day one of them came up every dam draw…like it or not :baby:

Sidebar