To LT

what aliases??

Dennis,
I have a question,
why do you keep saying there are ppl. using more different aliases on this board??
just curious, that's all....

Snides

GillesD

I'm sorry to see you giving up Gilles.. You and I are similar though, and I can understand your reasons for wanting to leave. We both don't say or 'type' very much, but when we do it's for something we believe in, and it's hard to take when others try to knock you down because they have a different opinion.. I am told quite often that I'm too quiet and i tend to decide that i hate the people that say that, but after awhile i see past that and begin to like some of the people that have said that (or I just choose to ignore them :) ). I hope you can get past that and return to the forums to post your opinions and ideas..

If you do return to read this, I would like to thank you. You emailed your 649 excel data file to me way back in the beginning of May 2001 and got me started into coding up solutions much sooner than I would have if I had to type in all the numbers.

Thanks again, and I wish you all the best in everything you do, not just in these crazy lotteries, but in all aspects of life.

Sidebar