The Sad State of Ontario Keno

roger.www

FANTASY2REALITY said:
Well Roger,I just may when I become so paranoid and insecure that the thought prevents me from playing keno.Also,HAS THERE EVER BEEN ANY STATE,PROVINCIAL,OR NATIONAL LOTTERY CAUGHT OF FABRICATING RESULTS?Worldwide in all the years of lottery,if not,than I think were safe.I dont feel too comfortable knowing that the #s are being drawn by some stupid nuber generator but hey,maybe we can start a petition and demand that the olgc hold "traditional" draws.What do you think guys?I didnt score last night either but hey,you win some and lose some lol.
I think you have to much faith in the govt. The fact is they don't have to fabricate anything but if thery have more winners than what is budgetted for
they may be legally permitted to adjust the results to their budget.
Have you ever known any Keno prizes to be split between the winners
as happens with 649. pick3 etc
Btw when a lottery is not doing good for me I just
switch lotteries, lately I am doing ok with Lottario.
Tonight I got Early Bird prize, last week 4/6.
Will go back to playing Keno when the numbersw improve.

Yeah,maybe I do have too much faith in the government.Those bastards have never been honest with us average joes.I play Lottario also,more than Keno I would say but how can I qualify for the early bird prize?I buy a ticket the day after the draw and have no early bird numbers?Maybe one day my numbers will come,in 03 5/6 came in ontario,and the 6th number was 1 above mine.If all 6 came I think I would of been depressed for years because that year I went on vacation.Maybe in Lotto too?Should play 5 lines all the time and see,well take care roger.

roger.www

Lottario

Buy tickets before Saturday and you qualify for Early bird, so far I have won Early Bird twice within the last 12 months.

roger.www said:
Buy tickets before Saturday and you qualify for Early bird, so far I have won Early Bird twice within the last 12 months.

So,the 4 early bird numbers have to match any line on the ticket?If so I probably threw some money away lol.Hmm that actually isnt funny but since I dont really know :lol3: I've been playing lottario weekly for over a year so yeah,thanks for the info.

roger.www

FANTASY2REALITY said:
So,the 4 early bird numbers have to match any line on the ticket?If so I probably threw some money away lol.Hmm that actually isnt funny but since I dont really know :lol3: I've been playing lottario weekly for over a year so yeah,thanks for the info.
Yes..quite likely you have thrown some money away.
You have to match 4 numbers but the
4 numbers are a seperate draw..meaning to say
they are considered seperately from the regular 6 # draw.

roger.www

trevorpantera31 said:
hmmmmm......50k winner announced yesterday Was it you Roger, by any chance//
I wish. The way Keno Commissioner played 17 numbers all from the right side of the Keno board on Monday someone who plays 50/60 consistently would have won. So..while the Monday results were a mess for most of us ( I am glad ) someone was able to capitalize on KC's carelessness.

tomtom

tomtom said:
6-pack? :confused:

where did rogerwww run out suddenly ....don't worry roger, I will not ask you about proving your winnings...

yup ..:look:... roger just run out...probably wasn't in a mood for a lottery discussion...and I just wanted to explain to him what are good games and why...so he can compare, and see if anything similar, regarding ticket prices , odds, and numbers of winners....as regarding some other important qualities of a good game...like quality off ALL prizes, ball machines, TV draws, and none must play quick picks if a player prefers from whatever reason...

roger.www

trevorpantera31 said:
hmmmmm......50k winner announced yesterday...what do you all think about that? Was it you Roger, by any chance//

Where was this announced..I did check OLGC site, nothing.
Lately it seems one way to catch the Keno numbers is to gabmle on one number group only. Tonight I had 6/7 by playing 1-10 group.

dhs

Winning numbers unofficial!

After watching the draw,the numbers are posted and this appears directly below the numbers . Why??

DHS

ferrabi

i just checked olg the olg site and...

well they posted all the video draws for all their lotteries, and to my suprize. keno uses balls not a random number generator

tomtom

ferrabi said:
i just checked olg the olg site and...

well they posted all the video draws for all their lotteries, and to my suprize. keno uses balls not a random number generator

Such thing is a very good, since a player can have peace of mind when plays…..doesn’t have to see the draw if has no time for it or just doesn't want to, but hey, it is possible to do it if wish…

I personally like draws with ball machines, so hope your corp will offer some games to more players than recently, like offering some games online for both residents and non-residents....

tomtom

dhs said:
Winning numbers unofficial!

After watching the draw,the numbers are posted and this appears directly below the numbers . Why??

DHS

That seems to me like a quite a lot of effort in making games really open. And, unofficial numbers of course from many reasons. Like, since there might be some technical problems with making a right video available instead of the previous one, and such . Such unintentional mistake may happen since there is a lot of work necessary for something like this to run flawlessly

And if the numbers are posted and this appears directly below the numbers, this may help in following the draw more easily, at least for some people..

hojimoe

not sure about you guys (read whole thread) but i've won quite a bit this month.... hit 4/4 for $5 ($500 win) 7 times already this month..... hoping to get another tonight - going to the store in a bit....

good luck!

happy to see they posting online now!

Sidebar