The Sad State of Ontario Keno

roger.www

When are they going to fire Ontario Keno Commissioner before he kills the game ?
Very weird numbers day after day, like Saturday's draw---
adjacent pairs right across the board ! What random number generator
would come up with results like that unless it was broken ?

I for one have not won a penny from Keno this month. Very strange
goings on at Ont Keno HQ.

I played some Lottario yeterday. Not bad results
had 4/6 ( two lines) = $50 plus several lines 3/6, total refund $95.00. I had all six + bonus in a small sample of 12 numbers.
I would definitely have got 5/6 had I not insisted on a 'budget' wheel.

blitzed

hiya roger, yup sometimes I kick myself for budget plays too heh!

anyway, some "random number routines" should instead be called "revenue generating algorithms" since it seems that certain numbers are forced out of play as sucker bets, while other numbers remain hot and play on the edge of probability.

cheers!
blitzed

dhs

roger.www said:
When are they going to fire Ontario Keno Commissioner before he kills the game ?
Very weird numbers day after day, like Saturday's draw---
adjacent pairs right across the board ! What random number generator
would come up with results like that unless it was broken ?

I for one have not won a penny from Keno this month. Very strange
goings on at Ont Keno HQ.

I played some Lottario yesterday. Not bad results
had 4/6 ( two lines) = $50 plus several lines 3/6, total refund $95.00. I had all six + bonus in a small sample of 12 numbers.
I would definitely have got 5/6 had I not insisted on a 'budget' wheel.

:agree: Roger.
I was playing 12 17 20 for several days last week and then of course on Friday (did not play at all) they show up and now Sunday again..something is definitely rotten in Ontario Keno
Will scale back with Keno ... the numbers do not seem random this month.I am certain the numbers are being manipulated in some fashion.

DHS :burnt:

roger.www

dhs said:
I was playing 12 17 20 I am certain the numbers are being manipulated in some fashion.

definitely the numbers are being manipulated.
No way would a properly functioning random number generator
generate a series with a gap of 1 right across
the board. Not sure how they are getting away with it.
Someone with expertise in statistics should run some tests
on their Keno data and call them to task.

ferrabi

you guys are right
there is no transperancy in this game, the numbers are beyond random they are chaotic. it seems every week they defy the norm. i have stopped playing playing it latly. i would suggest everybody stopped playing it, and then maybe we could see some changes in this game.

veronica

Atlantic Keno

I have the same frustration with atlantic keno. I play numbers that I think will show and they don't. And I don't want to waste money if it is days before they show up!

I was wondering if maybe people at the lottery corporation are manipulating the machines or something isn't right there?

:idea2:

joechoda

here here~ i feel your pain everybody... ever since i noticed every number in the 50s was drawn a couple weeks ago, i QUIT~!!!! and it saddened me to see the lack of activity here since that date :(

i'm taking my chances with 6/49 and foaming at the mouth for some PRO LINE hockey !

dhs

dhs said:
I was playing 12 17 20 for several days last week and then of course on Friday (did not play at all) they show up and now Sunday again..something is definitely rotten in Ontario Keno
Will scale back with Keno ... the numbers do not seem random this month.I am certain the numbers are being manipulated in some fashion.

Roger :

I checked last week's numbers.Here's the scoop:
I played 12 17 20 three days in a row(September 11,12,13)
No winners.Friday they show up and then on Sunday!
Now,here is my theory. They have all the combinations in their files before the draw takes place.Right?Do you suppose their programs are able to manipulate the numbers drawn as they know all the combinations that have been played and therefore can eliminate winners to a certain point.After all,we never do see the take each night and the number of winners for each draw.Is this possible?
My numbers showing up the next night or two/three days out has happened sooooo many times that I have lost track.It seems that the only way to beat this is to play replays which costs $$ and plays into their hands.

Your thoughts!

DHS

I too at times have suspected some type of shinanigans but if anyone ever feels insecure about the security measures,they can always arrange a date with the olgc and see for themselves how the draws are being conducted daily.Tight security and multiple government witnesses are always present,and if cheating was ever revealed it would CRIPPLE the billions of dollars the nation earns as profit(cherities and good causes would be robbed),and those in charge of conducting the draws would not only lose their jobs,but face criminal charges and guaranteed prison time.The risks of saving a few bucks in comparison to losing it all is just not worth it in my view.Also,has there ever been a state,provincial,or national lottery caught of fabricating results?If not its a pretty good chance that were safe here in North America.Its all random anyway so every possibility is just that,a possibility.Now its also a possibility that the number generator(which I'm not too comfortable with,rather it be a draw)has been preset and was ordered to draw certain numbers prior to all the security and government officials,who knows.I have won a few thousand from keno over the years based on intuition.Today I didnt go crazy like I usually do once a month but I KNOW that 7 is coming.Here are the combinations I played.Wish me luck lol,5$a line.

7,10,33,64 7,10,36,64 7,10,33,68 7,10,36,68
7,18,33,64 7,18,36,64 7,18,33,68 7,18,36,68

Lets see if tonight they alter the results because they dont want to pay me 1000 or two like they did a few times already lol.Cheers and good luck folks!!Now if ,y 7 numbers come I have a smooth 4 gs lol.Feelin pretty psyched tonight.7 is a frequent number and it hasnt come in like 9 days.I'm feelin it!!As for the rest of the numbers,crossing my fingers.If one of my secondary numbers dont come,I have another to replace it.Waiting for 10:15 pm lol.

roger.www

dhs said:
Roger :

I checked last week's numbers.Here's the scoop:
I played 12 17 20 three days in a row(September 11,12,13)
No winners.Friday they show up and then on Sunday!
Now,here is my theory. They have all the combinations in their files before the draw takes place.Right?Do you suppose their programs are able to manipulate the numbers drawn as they know all the combinations that have been played and therefore can eliminate winners to a certain point.After all,we never do see the take each night and the number of winners for each draw.Is this possible?
My numbers showing up the next night or two/three days out has happened sooooo many times that I have lost track.It seems that the only way to beat this is to play replays which costs $$ and plays into their hands.

Your thoughts!

DHS

I firmly believe that some manipulation is happening with the Keno draws.
There may be some small print
somewhere that covers the OLGC legally.

roger.www

FANTASY2REALITY said:
I too at times have suspected some type of shinanigans but if anyone ever feels insecure about the security measures,they can always arrange a date with the olgc and see for themselves how the draws are being conducted daily.Tight security and multiple government witnesses are always present,and if cheating was ever revealed it would CRIPPLE the billions of dollars the nation earns as profit(cherities and good causes would be robbed),and those in charge of conducting the draws would not only lose their jobs,but face criminal charges and guaranteed prison time.The risks of saving a few bucks in comparison to losing it all is just not worth it in my view.Also,has there ever been a state,provincial,or national lottery caught of fabricating results?If not its a pretty good chance that were safe here in North America.Its all random anyway so every possibility is just that,a possibility.Now its also a possibility that the number generator(which I'm not too comfortable with,rather it be a draw)has been preset and was ordered to draw certain numbers prior to all the security and government officials,who knows.I have won a few thousand from keno over the years based on intuition.Today I didnt go crazy like I usually do once a month but I KNOW that 7 is coming.Here are the combinations I played.Wish me luck lol,5$a line.

7,10,33,64 7,10,36,64 7,10,33,68 7,10,36,68
7,18,33,64 7,18,36,64 7,18,33,68 7,18,36,68

Lets see if tonight they alter the results because they dont want to pay me 1000 or two like they did a few times already lol.Cheers and good luck folks!!Now if ,y 7 numbers come I have a smooth 4 gs lol.Feelin pretty psyched tonight.7 is a frequent number and it hasnt come in like 9 days.I'm feelin it!!As for the rest of the numbers,crossing my fingers.If one of my secondary numbers dont come,I have another to replace it.Waiting for 10:15 pm lol.

Why don't you call them and see if they will let you watch the Keno draws
in progress ?

roger.www

dhs said:
30's and 8's Roger!
They appear to be due!

Cheers
yes, I played the 8s
got 3/4 and 4/6 but lately I am only playing half a dozen combos or less.
Perhaps if everyone cuts down or boycotts the lottery KC will get the message.

dhs

roger.www said:
yes, I played the 8s
got 3/4 and 4/6 but lately I am only playing half a dozen combos or less.
Perhaps if everyone cuts down or boycotts the lottery KC will get the message.

I had 2/4 and 3/4 with the 8's.
I think they have "my number".

Cheers

Well Roger,I just may when I become so paranoid and insecure that the thought prevents me from playing keno.Also,HAS THERE EVER BEEN ANY STATE,PROVINCIAL,OR NATIONAL LOTTERY CAUGHT OF FABRICATING RESULTS?Worldwide in all the years of lottery,if not,than I think were safe.I dont feel too comfortable knowing that the #s are being drawn by some stupid nuber generator but hey,maybe we can start a petition and demand that the olgc hold "traditional" draws.What do you think guys?I didnt score last night either but hey,you win some and lose some lol.

dhs

FANTASY2REALITY said:
Well Roger,I just may when I become so paranoid and insecure that the thought prevents me from playing keno.Also,HAS THERE EVER BEEN ANY STATE,PROVINCIAL,OR NATIONAL LOTTERY CAUGHT OF FABRICATING RESULTS?Worldwide in all the years of lottery,if not,than I think were safe.I dont feel too comfortable knowing that the #s are being drawn by some stupid nuber generator but hey,maybe we can start a petition and demand that the olgc hold "traditional" draws.What do you think guys?I didnt score last night either but hey,you win some and lose some lol.

Will you be playing your combos tonight? Chances are they may come in!
Good luck FANTASY2REALITY.

DHS

dhs said:
Will you be playing your combos tonight? Chances are they may come in!
Good luck FANTASY2REALITY.

DHS

It would be an expenive habit if i played daily at 5 dollars a line lol.I dont mind spending 20 or 40 bucks once in a while.Its a pleasant feeling when you hit and get 5 times more than a dollar wager.7 is coming today!!!lol and i'm not playing:confused: GL to you as well and all forum members.

ferrabi

hey guys

i am up for a petition, for balls all the way, plus i think they should revise their payout system aswell

ferrabi said:
hey guys

i am up for a petition, for balls all the way, plus i think they should revise their payout system aswell

Agree,but what do you find wrong with the payour structure?Its pretty decent for a daily game,no?

ferrabi

well

for starters how come ontario doesn't payout 6 out of 10 or 5 out 10
many other states and provinces pay that,

and how about 4/5 and i get 5 dollars i know the odds are 1 in 50 but but
how about making it at least 10 dollars or even higher

for some reason i find it a slap in the face when i get 7 out 10 and receive only 25 bucks, and the odds are 1 in 278

i would say overall the game is good but the house advantage is toooooo high

Sidebar