Super 7 Discussion For Oct 10/03

O:K: dokie Doo....Hum....got to watch that 38....But we should look deeper at what that 03-08 combo is dragging...of course the key is still near the 29-30-31-32... :agree: :agree2:

To all my fans....Don't worry Dennis will post some more fascinating things during the course of the week....
With an aura of respect all around these numbers....
:agree: :agree2: :clown: :agree2:

peter

At work we had 118 tickets, we got:1 times 5 for $150, 3 times 3 and the bonus, for $30, and 6 free plays. My own personal tickets $(20) got me 5 free plays.
I think the work group will take the $180 and roll them over for next week.

Maggie

Good for you, Peter. My own tickets only got me 2 free plays with Encore and work tickets got nothing at all.

Lootoman

Congrats to all the winners ! I got 3 numbers from a quick pick for a free play .Dont regularly play this lotto unless the jackpots are for big dollars as they are now.Trying to pull 7 numbers out of almost 69 Million combos isent worth it for the regular payouts.

peter

I'm with you Lootoman, I don't regularly post anything in the Super 7 forum, cause I usually on play this one when it gets up there.... gotta have a ticket to have a chance to win, but even with big jack pots, I won't go nuts on this one , in the spending dept.:agree2:

mon

WELL SEEING WE ARE ALL COMPARING MY GROUP AT WORK WON 2 FREE TKTS AND 1X10 MY FAMILY TKT 3 FREE AND 1X10 AND MYSELF 1X10 AND 2 FREE... THE WINNER WAS IN QUEBEC BUT IT WASNT ME :bawl:

mon

NEXT WEEK 30 MILLION LETS HOPE THAT IF IT DOES GO THE PERSON IS SMART ENOUGH TO EITHER NOT FORGET THE TKT IN A PHOTO COPY MACHINE OR DOES NOT DO HIS/HER LAUNDRY BEFORE THEY CLAIM THE PRIZE !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

peter

mon said:
WELL SEEING WE ARE ALL COMPARING MY GROUP AT WORK WON 2 FREE TKTS AND 1X10 MY FAMILY TKT 3 FREE AND 1X10 AND MYSELF 1X10 AND 2 FREE... THE WINNER WAS IN QUEBEC BUT IT WASNT ME :bawl:
To Maggie and Mon, The reason, I posted the group stat was to point out how many tickets our group played, and how difficult it is to win anything, My question to both you ladies is how many tickets did your group purchase.
I'm sure with these big Jack Pots , there are more and more people who do not usually play,forming groups.

mon

WELL PETER WE ARE A GROUP OF 15 PEOPLE WE PLAY 30 DOLLARS A WEEK LAST WEEK WE WON 10.00 PLUS 2 FREE TKTS SO I ALSO PLAYED THOSE .

MY FAMILY INVESTED 4 DOLLARS EACH HOUSEHOLD AND ALL WE WON WAS 2 FREE TKTS :)

Maggie

Peter,

Our work group consists of 26 people now, two have dropped out. We each put in 6 dollars every 2 weeks and it's divied up between buying super 7 and 6/49. This super 7 draw we had bought 16 lines which gave us 48 lines in total. So, yeah, it is very hard to win on this game, like I said earlier, we got squat. Not even a free ticket. :sick:

peter

Maggie, Exactly!!, that's my point.... you get a group of people together, to increase your buying power, and hope to stand a chance, and nothing.... goes to show you how hard it is for an individual.

mon

I AGREE WITH YOU PETER, BUT IT IS KNOWN THAT CHANCES OF WINNING SUPER 7 IS HARDER THAN 6/49, MY GROUP HAS ALWAYS WON A LITTLE SOMETHING WHICH IS OK.
I PERSONALY PREFFER PLAYING SUPER 7 BECAUSE I ALWAYS FELT I HAVE WON MORE FROM THIS GAME THAN AT 6/49 :lol: FOR SOME REASON I SUCK REALLY BAD AT IT, AT LEAST WINNING THAT FREE TKT KEEPS ME IN THE GAME AND GIVES ME THAT FALSE HOPE EVEN IF THE CHANCES ARE 1 IN 1 BILLION :lol: :lol: :lol:

Randal

For three straight draws with Super7 recently (like 3 before the draw before this last one) I got free tickets without spending much. Like buying 2-3 tickets. Which I thought was pretty good but I guess I'm in a slump now because the draw before this last one I got nothing and I'm not expecting to win anything on this last draw (I haven't checked my tickets yet).

I'll probably check my tickets tomorrow, I think it's awesome that one person won $10M on 649 yesterday and one won $25.4M on Super7. I hate it when a bunch of people win the lotto, I'd rather have just one person win because that's what I would want for myself (I know, I'm super greedy).

And with regard to prizes and Super7, I've never won more than a free ticket. On 649 I won $10 once. heh
Best of luck to everyone this week.

By the way, Dennis. Do you really know the person who won that $25M?

Sidebar