Super 7 Discussion For Oct 10/03

Re: MON..

luckystrike said:
I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN 6/49 TO-NIGHT...BUT I AM LEANING TOWARDS....

6-7-8-

26-27-28- ...gut feeling a triple is lurking again...:confused:

i'll let you know later to-night..if not tomorrow for sure..:kiss:

GOOD LUCK THIS FRIDAY..WHICH EVER WAY AT GOES..REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES.. :agree: :wavey:

...........:dang: :bawl: :bawl:

PICKED THE WRONG TRIPLE...I DIDN'T THINK THAT THEY WOULD STRIKE AGAIN:dang: THIRTY'S

Dennis Bassboss said:
Now look at them....look at them longer.....take a good look at them....2-3-6-7-8-14-19-21-23-24-25-26-27-35-37-41
Some will come from these....
:agree: :eek: :agree2:
03-27-31-32-44-45 and many could come back from these 06...
Here's another pretty set to fool around with...
03-06-07-25-26-27-29-30-31-32-37-38-39-44-45
Might be hiding your way to freedom!
:agree:
I should have put the triple consecutives from these open pairs as DNs numbers here...I was pretty close for a nice hit...Still it was funny... :clown: :agree2:

When there are no bonus's draws....Always take a good look at these announcers....They are your way to freedom....As you can see 7 numbers were there... :eek: :agree: :agree2:

Another of my friend came up really close yesterday....He got 6+bonus yesterday... :dizzy: :dizzy: AH! Well soon its going to fall all into its place.....My place!! :lol: :clown: :agree2:

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss in the discussions threads for September 26
One striking thing jump on my face already by looking at these ...not much LDs of 00.. But the adjacent number of 38-39 that comes up very often is the 37...
37 is looking good here...
And 37-38-39 never came up together as regular numbers in Super 7....
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss in the discussions threads for September 26
Beaker...I kind of like the 03 or/and the 23 a lot here...
03-21-23-26-35-43 usually likes the 38-39 company....
We should see at least 2 from that pack ....
:agree: :eek:
43 is on the spot too.... :agree:
I think LDs of 03 is about to blow hard......That 03-23 is grinding my mind....Like a jackhammer hitting concrete....
Originally posted by Beaker in the discussions threads for September 26
Agree with that 38-39 - one or both. I see lots of hits for 38 :agree2:

That's one :agree:
This must be ranked as one of the funniest discussion ever...Like it or not I am the king of hints... :lol: :king: :king: :clown: :agree2:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This must be ranked as one of the funniest discussion ever...Like it or not I am the king of hints... :lol: :king: :king: :clown: :agree2:
Some awesome discussion here :agree:

Seems the discussions apply for a few draws - even the WH run from Sept 26 hit for 4 numbers again.

Also, those calling for the triple here - Florie and luckystrike I believe - was excellent call :clown: I had one of them but didn't finish the other one.

Very glad to see 3 winners for that BIG jackpot - unfortunately not the Beak :sick:

VEry bad connection here -28.8 - so can't post too much :mad:

Maggie

Where are you? Timbuktu?? :)

Congrats to last nights winners.. good call mon and Luckystrike for triples to come up. :agree2:

It just goes to show that because you read in a discussion what could possibly come up, does not necessarily mean that it applies only for the following draw. You have to look at the bigger picture. We have seen this time and time again.

Maggie said:

Congrats to last nights winners.. good call mon and Luckystrike for triples to come up. :agree2:

It just goes to show that because you read in a discussion what could possibly come up, does not necessarily mean that it applies only for the following draw. You have to look at the bigger picture.
Like I have demonstrated many,many times....These hints always come up sooner than later...
The great one has spoken...
:agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
<<snipped>>
I might as well be. I don't mind telling you Sympatico dial-up service - friggin awful. Can't get a line faster than 28.8 and drops every 5 minutes.:sick: :dang:

Maggie

That's the problem when you don't live within a certain number of kilometers to a Central Office or there's no remote. Even then, DSLAMS aren't available in alot of areas yet so you're stuck with dial-up. :sick:

I hear alot about people moving out to the country and then crabbing about not being able to get high-speed. It's just not something that most people even think about when they move to these areas.

Last edited:
No matter where I will be.....I will bring up more of these amazing respectfull dandies.... :agree: :clown: :agree2: :lol: I will focus more on this one and in Banco.... stupid 6/49 bonus draws:sick: :dang:

peter

Just to update you , on the terrible odds of S7, last week the group tickets won $180, we took this, plus collected another $100, so we played for $280, and we got back $60, plus 18 free plays.:sick: I'm glad it was won, Now I can be done with this lotto for a while.

peter said:
Just to update you , on the terrible odds of S7, last week the group tickets won $180, we took this, plus collected another $100, so we played for $280, and we got back $60, plus 18 free plays.:sick: I'm glad it was won, Now I can be done with this lotto for a while.
That doesn't changed a thing in my awesome analyzis.....These days the 6/49 is the stupid one.... :lol:

Sidebar