small or big wheel

Rebeckah said:
<:fairy: SNIPPER Character>
Now where'd you get the #s for your *dancing set*? That's pretty impressive, and it had 4/6 in the TX Lotto. Are you using a software to get those #$? I'd buy it. & Dennis why haven't you won a jackpot yet if your dancing set does that good? Are you not believing that you'll win?<:fairy: SNIPPER Character>
To answer the second part of your question...Actually I think that this :dance1: set might do just that very soon in the Canadian 6/49 it is overdue to strike hard there....But even if it doesn't (win a Jackpot)I will do it in some other fashion...I have many assets...not yet revealed... As far as the winning ..I have won my share in the last 10 years...but not a jackpot and I'm not :bawl: because of that...
Now as far as software for my dancing set? Nope...No software for that one...But don't get me wrong here I am using some softwares (mostly not commercial ones) but I analyze (When I have the time...not as often as I would like lately) the datas and always pick my final numbers myself...At the present time I am on something awesome...Still working with it...And soon booooooom! I'll hit for a big win...Believe it or not! And like it or not! In the meantime I play for fun and I enjoy life as it goes...And I don't believe in ALIENS of any kinds...GOT THAT!

Brad

re: Pick 5 Lottos

There is an interesting article by Robert Perkis called 'You Can Win Your Fantasy Five Lottery Game!' . I think a link to his WS is OK, most have prob seen it already.
We don't have access to 5/37 lottos in Canada unfortunately, many would love to have a kick at that can, self incl.

Rebeckah

Re: re: Pick 5 Lottos

Brad said:
There is an interesting article by Robert Perkis called 'You Can Win Your Fantasy Five Lottery Game!' .

ya, those articles are what really made me look at my winning patterns. & I think that I may have ended up thinking that a guaranteed smaller prized wheel would ONLY produce small prizes. Which started all my frustrated questioning. The odds of winning decreasing with the use of bigger wheels doesn't seem logical to me. When it all comes down to it, I believe that *faith* {a strong belief} is the thing that makes a winner. In all the lotto stories I've read they always say they *knew* they won before they did. There's something to that.

winhunter

Re: re: Pick 5 Lottos

Brad said:
There is an interesting article by Robert Perkis called 'You Can Win Your Fantasy Five Lottery Game!' . I think a link to his WS is OK, most have prob seen it already.
We don't have access to 5/37 lottos in Canada unfortunately, many would love to have a kick at that can, self incl.

Interesting,

Florida has 2 games that I have considered playing. One is the Fantasy 5 (5/36) game. The other, is called Mega Ball (4/32 + 1/32). Each game costs $1 to play, but the MEGA game pays out $1 on a 2# match!

I would love to run a Florida pool for my Canadian (or even American) friends ;) .

Anyway, Nice to see you guys are all still here (as if you left or something...)

Andrew

Sidebar