small or big wheel

Rebeckah

Dennis Bassboss said:
There are many ways to pick a DN number ....one way is to pick a consecutive one number forming the pair often repeats...Just as the 09-10 in your draw two draws ago and what happen in your last draw? The 10 repeated...You do not have any bonus for that lottery...In your draws the five top numbers are as follows...
41=144 times
32=143 times
33=142 times
04=140 times
03=138 times
Watch also for these...
:agree:

In TX 6/54, past 77 games,
a repeat from a consecutive pair happened 13 times out of a
total of 35 consecutive pairs. So, a repeat from a consecutive happens 37% of the time, yes? Is that good enough to play it? Out of these 77 games consecutive pairs happened 45% of the time. I still think that's worth noting either way. thanks

Rebeckah said:
In TX 6/54, past 77 games,
a repeat from a consecutive pair happened 13 times out of a
total of 35 consecutive pairs. So, a repeat from a consecutive happens 37% of the time, yes? Is that good enough to play it? Out of these 77 games consecutive pairs happened 45% of the time. I still think that's worth noting either way. thanks
It's your choice....You can always run after and play the rest of the 52 numbers....Allmost half of the time is good enough for me...Because it means that half of the time you have one in the bank already...And you can wheel the 5 others...But maybe some pairs of consecutives have a better % of repeating than others...look after that too....And have you ever heard about announcers??? If not search for it ...You will shrink your pool after kowing this strategy...
I wish you luck in your game...
:cool:

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
It's funny that the 50 has hit 126 times and all the other 50's are under 30 times :eek: Interesting :agree:

On 7/19/00 they changed the game from 6/50 to a 6/54 and they raised the lower prizes, but still.
:(
They also recently changed our 5/37 down from a 5/39. They hafta keep changing the game so our stats don't get too predictable huh? So I look at data from the cumulative game as well as only the new game. What do you think about doing that? Let me ask the Lottery comissioner if they replaced the ball sets when they changed the game, cuz then it TRULY would be a different game.

And, yea, the 50s decade doesn't hit much. The 54 has been out 48 games now. The 51, 52, 53 54 have an average of 9-10 draws out before a hit. Only because when they're cold, they have a looooong cold spell.

Beaker

OK I did the triple announcers for this one.

Top 5 are 12-6-3-37-23 :agree:
The bottom are 4-51-53

Watch for that 6 :eek:

Beaker

Beaker's Texas Lotto Winners for $25,000,000 - Jan 11

Lotto Luck - Texas Style :eek: :eek:

$$$ 4-6-12-22-28-31-33-34-41-45-47-48 $$$

:lol:

Rebeckah

well 51 looks like it might flag, making a pattern: 5X1XX5 and then hit again. I'll look into the announcers strategy y'all mentioned.

Beaker

Texas Lotto - Winning Set

Here is one of the better sets for this one:

7-9-15-19-22-26-29-31-33-39-48-49 :agree2:

Beaker

Re: Texas Lotto - Winning Set

Beaker said:
Here is one of the better sets for this one:

7-9-15-19-22-26-29-31-33-39-48-49 :agree2:

3 number = 177 hits
4 number = 39 hits
5 number = 8 hits
6 numbers = 2 hits

The Dennis Bassboss dancing set::dance1:

3 number = 140 hits
4 number = 26 hits
5 number = 2 hits
6 number = 0 hits

:uzi: :dance1: :tongue2: :lol:

Beaker

Winners for this one:

1-10-18-45-49-51

Hopefully Rebeckah played that 51

4 repeaters from the last draw :eek: :eek:

THe dancing set hit 4 :lol: :agree2:

Rebeckah

ZOINKS! 4 repeaters? I did play that 51 and I got 2:3/6 which gave me $10. Not bad since I hadn't run the #s on this game for awhile. Gail's wheel would have given me 1:3/6. Lotto Director wheel with filters gave me 2:3/6. So, I did better than my average on this one. & Talk about a longshot: I picked #10 to do a triple repeat, which it did! I feel so proud when I get 'em right! But I'd feel even better to win a jackpot!
;) :D

Now where'd you get the #s for your *dancing set*? That's pretty impressive, and it had 4/6 in the TX Lotto. Are you using a software to get those #$? I'd buy it. & Dennis why haven't you won a jackpot yet if your dancing set does that good? Are you not believing that you'll win?

On a side note no one won the pick 5 again which makes SIX games in a row that nobody's won. Which is so rare. I think the game has been taken over by aliens.

Sidebar