School's Out

peter

Just think Dennis, It's almost over for you. 10 months.....ARG! it's like a jail sentence. SO hurry up and get with the program buddy, I.... no, WE miss your posts.:agree2:
So hurry up, either fail the little buggers, or pass them.:lol: but start posting again. I'm putting money down in Vegas, on you completing 10,000 posts before years end, odds are 100 to 1. no one anywhere has reached 10,000 posts,:lol: any where on the net.
Poor LT will have to increase his bandwidth.:lol:
No wonder the board keeps crashing.:lol:

peter said:
Just think Dennis, It's almost over for you. 10 months.....ARG! it's like a jail sentence. SO hurry up and get with the program buddy, I.... no, WE miss your posts.:agree2:
So hurry up, either fail the little buggers, or pass them.:lol: but start posting again. I'm putting money down in Vegas, on you completing 10,000 posts before years end, odds are 100 to 1. no one anywhere has reached 10,000 posts,:lol: any where on the net.
Poor LT will have to increase his bandwidth.:lol:
No wonder the board keeps crashing.:lol:

..WOW.. :wow: I'M JUSTING TRING TO 1000 BEFORE MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ......

10,OOO..WHAT ARE THE ODDS.....:hair: .< this guy fascinates me?

Beaker

Re: Re: School's Out

luckystrike said:
..WOW.. :wow: I'M JUSTING TRING TO 1000 BEFORE MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ......

10,OOO..WHAT ARE THE ODDS.....:hair: .< this guy fascinates me?
That guy is the crazy guy :hair: :dizzy:

peter

Actually, this is how I picture :hair: Dennis, in his younger days.:lol:But as the years have increased I believe that this may be a fair representation, of how Dennis looks today.:pimp: You'll notice the very stylish fedora!, RFLMAO!!!:lol:

peter said:
Dennis, this post may have got buried, did you see this one?
I did not study the draws to my liking during the course of the school year... I had a very busy year ...but vaccation are now lurking and I'll have plenty of time to look at some stuff ....I still have 2 weeks to go and after that...BOOOOOOM....I'll be working at getting that jackpot .... I'm also looking forward to work with Beaker yourself and George in developping some nice strategies and gizmos....
:agree: :agree2:

Rebeckah

peter said:
Some how, thats NOT the sexy image I have of you.:lol: Maybe you should see if you can make:hair: That your avator.:lol:

Actually, I look like Demi Moore. Really. I had a customer who used to call me Demi as a joke. I finally love my avatar & will only change it if I can find some sexy vampire chick pic. :agree2:

peter

Rebeckah said:
Actually, I look like Demi Moore. Really. I had a customer who used to call me Demi as a joke. I finally love my avatar & will only change it if I can find some sexy vampire chick pic. :agree2:
I really enjoyed Demi Moore in Strip Tease!:lol:

Maggie

peter said:
Maggie, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,your the motherly type :lol:

I must be, both my kids are gone now, and they still come over alot, to eat, to borrow stuff, "how do you make this, how do you make that" I LOVE IT...:)
For Christmas, I compiled all of their favorite recipes, made it into a cookbook, had it bound and laminated and scanned photos of them when they were little into it. Now that is motherly..

REBECKAH

Rebeckah said:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS TO WIERD....I HAVE BEEN IN :love: WITH DEMI MOORE LONG BEFORE SHE BECAME FAMOUS![i read about her in some article]....

BUT WHATS EVEN WIERDER[if thats even a word??]..I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH BUFFY SUMMERS[aka...buffy the vampire slayer] SINCE I SAW THE FIRST EPISODE..AND I HAVE WATCHED EVERYONE INCLUDING THE RECENT FINAL EPISODE..:cry:...

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MIND THAT YOU ARE EXTREMLY INTELLEGENT.... AND SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :wow: :hair:

MAGGIE...

Maggie said:
I must be, both my kids are gone now, and they still come over alot, to eat, to borrow stuff, "how do you make this, how do you make that" I LOVE IT...:)
For Christmas, I compiled all of their favorite recipes, made it into a cookbook, had it bound and laminated and scanned photos of them when they were little into it. Now that is motherly..

I GUESS I WAS WRONG.....I PEGGED YOU AROUND....32..33.. YEARS YOUNG...:dang:

BUT I'M POSITIVE YOU LOOK THE PART...:wow: :agree:

[i also knew family was first...:confused: ]

Beaker

Re: REBECKAH

luckystrike said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS TO WIERD....I HAVE BEEN IN :love: WITH DEMI MOORE LONG BEFORE SHE BECAME FAMOUS![i read about her in some article]....

BUT WHATS EVEN WIERDER[if thats even a word??]..I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH BUFFY SUMMERS[aka...buffy the vampire slayer] SINCE I SAW THE FIRST EPISODE..AND I HAVE WATCHED EVERYONE INCLUDING THE RECENT FINAL EPISODE..:cry:...

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MIND THAT YOU ARE EXTREMLY INTELLEGENT.... AND SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :wow: :hair:
These women are hot :love: But that girl, Buffy, Sarah Michelle Gellar, use to be on a soap long time ago - can't remember when. That's when it started for me :dizzy: :liplick:

Re: Re: REBECKAH

Beaker said:
These women are hot :love: But that girl, Buffy, Sarah Michelle Gellar, use to be on a soap long time ago - can't remember when. That's when it started for me :dizzy: :liplick:

I HOPE SHE DIDN'T SLIP AND FALL!!!:lol: :lol:

Sidebar