School's Out

Rebeckah

OMG! This totally FIGURES!
The one time we discuss my two favorite things {Buffy &... ME of course!) :lol: ;) My phone goes dead & I can't get online for a week. :mad: :sad:
I really missed you guys & gals & all the lotto talk.... So what'd you think of the way Buffy ended? I was surprised! I was TOTALLY convinced she was going to die.... Her being the oldest living slayer and all. Do you have a favorite episode or 2? Mine's when willow becomes the big bad, I also like when good willow switches with bad willow. I like that character alot can you tell? :lol: I also loved the musical episode. that was hilarious! Beaker, you used to watch soap operas? Really? ;) Have you guys seen Port Charles, which is a soap opera about vampires, angels & slayers? :cool: Thanks Luckystrike for the comments. I'm pretty impressed with your # picking abilities. It seems you've been getting alot right, I hope you win big soon! :agree:

Beaker

Rebeckah, I never watched the soaps - just the odd time flippin' through seeing Sarah Michelle. She was young at that time like a teenager :liplick:

Sidebar