S.a.r.s.

Brad

The only time Lotto Players venture outside is to purchase tickets ... that's when they wear their 'boy/girl in the bubble suit' ... the rest of the time they spend in front of 'puters crunching numbers ... they don't go out at nite, no no no no !! :eek3:

Rebeckah

Well, I think it's gonna be just like the cold, flu, strep, pneumonia viruses in that they are all around us ALL the time. They did an Ophra special where they swabbed things like keyboards and shopping carts & bowling balls & found these viruses on each item. What determines getting/not getting these diseases over & over & over & over every month is our immune systems ability to adapt, and our state of mind about our health. Psycho-symatic illness is very real. You can talk yourself sick or healthy. Yes, there are purely physical things, but the physical is born out of the world of mind. Nothing in the physical can get a foothold in your life unless you have given it time in the mental realm. Being fearful is one way to let it in.....
& bringing this all back to the lotto, winning does have everything to do with your attitude about winning or losing. For all we know Randal may win big before others here, based purely on his attitude. You'll only win when you believe yourself to be a winner. You'll be healthy when you believe yourself to be healthy no matter what new fangled viruse springs up. I pray that you Canadians think good thoughts of health and strength. :)

Beaker

Brad said:
The only time Lotto Players venture outside is to purchase tickets ... that's when they wear their 'boy/girl in the bubble suit' ... the rest of the time they spend in front of 'puters crunching numbers ... they don't go out at nite, no no no no !! :eek3:
I won't get SARS - I'm in lotto quarantine :lol:

Toronto SARS

Yes your right Beaker, but I don't believe everything I read anyway. Anything to keep the public at rest. Oh but they wouldn't print something that wasn't true. What was I thinking. Honesty all the way.
Anyway.......
On the lighter side: Yes I play the lotteries, I stumbled upon this one by accident. I, like most of you Im sure have a system to this that we keep adjusting till we get it right. And it wouldn't hurt to read about someone elses system that may work much better then your own. So here I am. A newbie to this domain.
So has anyone won the big one here? Come close? All I manage to do is break even the majority of the time. A few slightly ahead.
ND

Beaker

We have some sharp shooters here NightDweller :agree:

While we haven't hit the real BIG one yet, we've had a few 5 hitters - Ben has hit 5 twice. Our host LT has picked 7 from 20 numbers wheeled. Many of us have hit multiple 3-4 number hits from 8 or 9 numbers wheeled. Sounds like you'll fit in quite nicely :lol:

Post your thoughts and picks NightDweller - we are always looking for more good players

Welcome :agree:

Brad said:
Somebody should talk to Dennis ... scalping Super 7 QPs is NOT a safe S.A.R.S practice :dang:
I always wear a mask when selling these....no cases so far around here...but at 100 years old I am concerned by it...By the way I went to the local arena today and got plenty of snow...I put the snow into my pick up truck and I dumped it in the driveway of that man that was shovelling it and throwing it into the street about a month and 1/2 ago...I would love to see his face when he gets home..He'll have to shovel again! :lol:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I always wear a mask when selling these....no cases so far around here...but at 100 years old I am concerned by it...By the way I went to the local arena today and got plenty of snow...I put the snow into my pick up truck and I dumped it in the driveway of that man that was shovelling it and throwing it into the street about a month and 1/2 ago...I would love to see his face when he gets home..He'll have to shovel again! :lol:
Randal, see what happens when you get on Dennis's bad side.
You too! can enjoy Christmas in May!:lol:

Godload

This is kinda off topic but my brother in law believes in the 5 second rule. If you drop food on the ground as long as you pick it up before 5 seconds its still clean hehe. His reasoning is if you live in a sanitized bubble you will get catch something real fast when ya go out into the real world.

Brad said:
Somebody should talk to Dennis ... scalping Super 7 QPs is NOT a safe S.A.R.S practice :dang:
Actually I'm sure that more quick picks players are getting the disease than wheelers and snipers....and it is only because most of the people playing the lottos are buying quick picks so they have more chances to get it...very few wheelers and sniper pickers got it so far...
Consider this....2/3 of the people are playing quick-picks...but in the 1/3 that remains 9 out of 10 players are also playing randomly even if they are choosing the numbers...they are the ones that believes only in luck and they do not consider analyzing the draws relevant at all....So only a tiny fraction of players are really carefull about their picks.. Inside the rest of that tiny fraction of players many of these players are playing static picks...aiming at the long term win...Most of them do not know a thing about best performing numbers and grouping of numbers or even hot numbers...
Now you know why the S.A.R.S. is spreading more among quick pick players...another good reason to avoid playing quick picks...
:eek: :sick:

Randal

Rebeckah said:
For all we know Randal may win big before others here, based purely on his attitude.
Darn tootin! I'm gonna win sometime this month close to my birthday. CHECKOFF MAY 19TH ON YOUR CALENDARS PEOPLE, I'M TURNING 19!!! w00t
Beaker [/i][B] I won't get SARS - I'm in lotto quarantine[/B][/QUOTE] Same here said:
By the way I went to the local arena today and got plenty of snow...I put the snow into my pick up truck and I dumped it in the driveway of that man that was shovelling it and throwing it into the street about a month and 1/2 ago...I would love to see his face when he gets home..He'll have to shovel again!
You rule Dennis, you're my hero of the month :D
Originally posted by Peter
Randal, see what happens when you get on Dennis's bad side.
You too! can enjoy Christmas in May!
I guess I shouldn't have called Mr. Bassboss crazy in this post? :(

Btw Mr. Bassboss, I'm not afraid to buy quickpicks! I'll eat S.A.R.S. and his dad named LARS.. LET ME AT HIM!

Brad

Randal said:
... <snip> ... I'll eat S.A.R.S. and his dad named LARS.. LET ME AT HIM!
You can eat all the S.A.R.S you want but if you eat dad LARS you'll end up behind BARS and since you're not even 19 you better watch your... back !! :lol:

Maggie

Heard on the radio this morning on the way into work that any remaining winning "roll up the rims" be put into a plastic bag before redeeming them at your favorite Timmys. :)

Sidebar