Retract my views on Lottonet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfirkin

viclot said:
I was skeptical and did not believe that this software true and you would not win money when you use this lottonet software. But when l went to the forum and saw this week that you post your reply l read that it is true this software works. I was like you that l did not believe that this software was true and it was a scam at first. But, now l know for sure that it is true and you take back every word that you say before. But, l want to know how did you realize that lottonet works and who did give you the information or who did convince you? I have not use my new lottonet program yet because l has a terrible time installing it and l got the information yesterday from system13 on how to use a file that l must open it or restart my computer and then, install it in order for my lottonet program will work. I hope to hit some numbers soon when l have already install the file and lottonet ready to go also. I will wait for your post reply soon.

Regards,

Victor:look:

Hi Victor,

The only reason I have decided to give the program another go, Is that it was pointed out by another user and Mike at Dietner that I was in fact, using the software incorrectly.

I felt that after my harsh criticism and pre judgement, that I ought to give it another go. The benefit of the doubt so to speak.

I'll let you know in about eight draws time just how it went when I did follow the correct usage of the software.

Cheers,

Paul.

PS,

Regarding the rudeness & treatment you received from Dietner, I can quite believe it. I was not impressed when I got an email from them calling me a 'tosser'. That is just un-professional behaviour from any company or business. And to cut me off from my membership just because of views and comments on this public forum is childish. As I said though, I will have more to say in a couple of months.

mrfirkin

LT said:
These threads are beginning to sound like one long ad for lottonet.
These forums are not the place to function as the help desk for this software as well.

Sorry LT,

But I can assure you, this is no add for this expensive software. Just honest views from (so far) frustrated purchasers.

Cheers,

Paul.

lukey963

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't win anything in Powerball last night using the same numbers with Lottnet. Only got 2 numbers (in a system 25), sigh, third week lucky perhaps?
lol, see I told you all I was a little on the slow side, I didn't even know the difference between operating systems and service packs :confused:
Also to LT, you say that "these forums are not the place to function as the help desk for this software"... may I ask why not? Isn't that one of the purposes of forums, to help each other out. When Paul mentioned the Expert lotto forum, he said that people used it as a way of helping those who could not understand it.
No doubt i'm wrong again, like always, but frankly I don't see posting help and warnings as a problem.

Regards,
Luke.

viclot

I try to install the file mdac_typ.exe and can't find it?

system13 can you post me a reply back and send your information where can l find the file mdac_typ.exe l did reinstall lottonet software the first CD program and see if l could find it after l install it but, could not find it. I also went to microsoft website and found alot of the mdac_typ.exe files but it was for the service pack 1 for the other windows platforms the only one l saw was for windows xp sp1 not for windows xp sp2. So, it's been very hard for me to find this file do you have any options or where can l find it l believe that when you install the first CD like the lottonet xp-01 the first disk l believe it is hidden in some folder or folders or files. Hope to receive your help and information on how to resolve this matter so, l could once and for all use my lottonet version 4.00 the new version and study the lottonet and play those numbers and win and hit the lottery with it. I will wait for your post reply soon and what to do about this situation that l'm going through. I look forward in hearing from you very soon!

Regards,
Victor:crap: :confused:

system13

Viclot,
here's the link for downloading mdac_typ.exe for windows xp SP2 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e3-c795-4b7d-b037-185d0506396c&DisplayLang=en

Regarding LT's remarks, let me make myself clear that in no way I am advertising this software, I think I made myself clear what I think about this software and this company in my first post in this thread. Other posts were a genuine attempt to help another member, but LT's right that helping is one thing and help desk another thing. Sorry, but if you don't succeed with the installation this time, I can't do anything about it, please refere to the authors as I am retracting myself from this thread and the whole lottonet issue.

Cheers,

s13

mrfirkin

Hi all,

Yes, I guess at the end of the day, purchasers and prospective purchasers of this software will all come to their own conclusions about
Lottonet and if it's right for them and performs as claimed.

I will let it rest at that.

Amen.

viclot

My new lottonet version 4.00 software CD'S are corrupted

Does anyone from this forum knows for sure how to install the new version of lottonet 4.00 for windows xp sp2 or servicepack2??? It is very hard for me to understand that why or how come that this year is so complicated installing the new lottonet software on a windows xp sp2 computer. I just find out and l did went to a computer technician that it is not the computer it is the software or the new software of lottonet that it is corrupted or the files are corrupted and that's the cause that it does not open the progran and it does not work at all. He tested with me other computer software programs and most of them did work well without any programs whatsoever. This technician did went from scratch buttom and up and did try to use and open the file mdac_typ.exe also use setup.exe and autorun.inf also and nothing did not work at all. He did restart the computer also when we did install the first CD and finish unzipping the files after restarting the computer. And also, the second CD we did restart right after it did unzip the files also and nothing work out at all. If you guys have a way to once and for all to resolve this issue and send your comments to me on this forum l would be happy to hear from you any suggestions or solutions that you may have on this installation problem with the new version of lottonet 4.00.

LT

Administrator
Hi viclot

For instalation instructions for a commercially purchased lottery software program you must contact the source of your purchase for support.

viclot

I did reply to them for instructions

I have try to reply to them for instructions and they have been not helpful at all and nasty with me and unpolite also. They should send me the instructions and this year l did not receive it. Last year l did and the original lottonet works much better than the new version of this year. I only want know from you guys if some has a computer and has windows xp sp 2 and how did that person install the file mdac_typ.exe and use winzip that l believe that l need this software in order for the program to work. So, that's how come l come to you for help since l have try to install it myself and email Dietner for help without much success from them. I will wait for your reply LT's.

I stand by criticisms of LottoNet Integra XP-01. I think that the software is no better than a lot of the free stuff which is available anywhere on the internet.

One of the biggest problems with this software, LottoNet Integra is that the wheels which the author says are available are really not available unless you subscribe to their results update. So, in other words, you are being sold a product based upon its incredible ability to do numerous wheels, over 8,000 or so, but you can use any of them unless you subscribe to our results database update, which, of course, is fee based.

To me, this total BS! Why? Because the author never tells you this before you buy the program.

NEVER! I was never informed of this so called minor detail. Now, ask yourself, "who in the hell wants to buy a software which renders itself invalid unless you keep the author happy by continuing to pay for it long after you have already bought it?".

Oh, don't bother trying to manually update the results database files because it's virtually impossible to do. First of all, if the draw files are more than six months old, then you're just screwed because all of the wheeling tools which are advertised are all rendered inactive and will not work.

Besides, why should any wheeling system be based upon a results database being updated or not? Again, this is total crap. And I see it as deceptive advertising on the author's part to create a stream of continuous income for himself.

I have other software programs, such as Lotto Pro 2007. It is perhaps the greatest lotto program that you can buy. Hands down! Why?

Well, for starters, if I need to use any of the available wheeling systems, I can. And I don't have to be up to date in results database. It doesn't matter if I haven't updated the program for the past six months. The wheeling systems will still work. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

There is no deceptive advertising with this program. And the price. Dirt cheap. Also, technical support for this program is beyond exceptional, and it's free!

So, in conclusion, what I am saying about LottoNet Integra is that it is a total joke. A BIG FAT LIE! WHY? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T USE ANY OF THE WHEELING SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU UPDATE THE PAST DRAWS DATABASE FILE. WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD THE RESULTS DATABASE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME WANTING TO INPUT MY OWN NUMBERS AND USE A WHEELING SYSTEM? WHY?!!!!!!!

Well, whenever I tried to ask this question, (to Monique), she was a bit rude and basically told me to subscribe to their results updating service for a fee and I could use the program which I have already paid for. Needless to say, I was angry about this. As I should have been.

I still have the software and all of its original contents in a folder. Collecting dust. Usless piece of garbage. If anybody wants it, I would probably be willing to give it away for free.

I stand by criticisms of LottoNet Integra XP-01. I think that the software is no better than a lot of the free stuff which is available anywhere on the internet.

One of the biggest problems with this software, LottoNet Integra is that the wheels which the author says are available are really not available unless you subscribe to their results update. So, in other words, you are being sold a product based upon its incredible ability to do numerous wheels, over 8,000 or so, but you can't use any of them unless you subscribe to our results database update, which, of course, is fee based.

To me, this total BS! Why? Because the author never tells you this before you buy the program.

NEVER! I was never informed of this so called minor detail. Now, ask yourself, "who in the hell wants to buy a software which renders itself invalid unless you keep the author happy by continuing to pay for it long after you have already bought it?".

Oh, don't bother trying to manually update the results database files because it's virtually impossible to do. First of all, if the draw files are more than six months old, then you're just screwed because all of the wheeling tools which are advertised are all rendered inactive and will not work.

Besides, why should any wheeling system be based upon a results database being updated or not? Again, this is total crap. And I see it as deceptive advertising on the author's part to create a stream of continuous income for himself.

I have other software programs, such as Lotto Pro 2007. It is perhaps the greatest lotto program that you can buy. Hands down! Why?

Well, for starters, if I need to use any of the available wheeling systems, I can. And I don't have to be up to date in results database. It doesn't matter if I haven't updated the program for the past six months. The wheeling systems will still work. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

There is no deceptive advertising with this program. And the price. Dirt cheap. Also, technical support for this program is beyond exceptional, and it's free!

So, in conclusion, what I am saying about LottoNet Integra is that it is a total joke. A BIG FAT LIE! WHY? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T USE ANY OF THE WHEELING SYSTEMS UNLESS YOU UPDATE THE PAST DRAWS DATABASE FILE. WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD THE RESULTS DATABASE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME WANTING TO INPUT MY OWN NUMBERS AND USE A WHEELING SYSTEM? WHY?!!!!!!!

Well, whenever I tried to ask this question, (to Monique), she was a bit rude and basically told me to subscribe to their results updating service for a fee and I could use the program which I have already paid for. Needless to say, I was angry about this. As I should have been.

I did not like waiting online to speak with someone for almost THREE DAMN HOURS and then to have to be RUDE AND NASTY MEAN!!! MONIQUE IS AN UTTER BITCH! Obviously, they don't like it whenever you question why the program will not function unless you put more money in the meter.

I still have the software and all of its original contents in a folder. Collecting dust. Usless piece of garbage. If anybody wants it, I would probably be willing to give it away for free.

lukey963

You make a very good point there Prometheus. I would be interested in knowing what was the greatest success that you had with the program. In other words, what was the biggest prize amount you won and how many months/years you used it? Of course if you don't want to share that information I will understand. Me, well I'm still searching for that elusive PROFIT, lol, still nowhere near getting my money back from when I spent 189 bucks on the program about a year ago now. I was using the program wrong (wasn't aware that the same numbers had to be used over 7 weeks) and during that time the best I did was 35 dollars. Now that I am doing it right I am still getting poor results :dang:
If I don't get a good result this week, I'm going to contact them again. However, it is funny how it is always Monique who deals with all the questions via a chatroom. I mean you'd think that a large company which sells their product worldwide would have the need for at least a couple of people providing help. And judging by the topics on this forum about the lottonet program I assume there would be quite a few people who would need to chat with a Dietner representative for one reason or another.

Hello luckey963,

I have had the program for more than 2 1/2 years now. As a matter of fact, I am looking at it right now. I just wanted to read over the documentation again.

The biggest prize that I have ever won with the program was a 3 out of 5 for the PowerBall game. I used the System 13 Method.

Oddly enough, I wheeled the same group of numbers inside of another program which I have had for years, and that's the LottoPro.

The LottoPro wheeling combinations gave me 4 tickets with 4/5, each were woth $100.00. I made a nice profit with the LottoPro. This simple program only cost me $39.00. I think that's how much I paid for it.

A couple of times, I had to swap out my computer for a new one, and each time, LottoPro was always helpful and generous by allowing me to re-install without any problems whatsoever. Updates are always free. The wheels will always work whether your data files are updated or not.

LottoNet Integra has a smart feature for picking and predicting numbers. LottoPro has a similar feauture also. When I compared to two, LottoNet Integra was never ever able to outperform that the lesser expensive software program, LottoPro. I was quite surprised by statistic as well as quite pissed. I had expected more the more expensive LottoNet Integra.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to advertise for either of the companies because I'm certainly not getting paid here. I am an avid player just like so many out there who are looking for that edge. I thought that LottoNet Integra would fill that gap. Boy, was I sorrily disappointed. And I mean dissappointed to the nth degree! Here, this is how I really feel right about now: @#@$%@@!!!!!!!%&*!@@#$!!!! and every other expletive that you can think of!

I feel ripped off by this company, Dietner Software. I would have never ever paid that much money for a program and only to find out that it doesn't produce.

I believe that many of the posted winners are super-hyped up marketing advertising ruses, designed and deployed to reel in more suckers like me who were willing to take the bait because of the lure of the really super-slick advertising.

LottoNet Integra is not the absolute best lotto winning tool ever produced. In my opinion, it is a big fat lie. LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

What I do think it is: a really smart money-maker for Dietner and that's it.

Now, don't ever have the need for technical help or assistance. You'd be real lucky if they ever respond to your e-mails for help. Not everyone can sit behind a damn computer for hours at a time waiting for that damn Monique to answer your questions in their private online chat window. I believe that the online chat window is there only to take on potentially new customers with new money. Because she was really rude to me and very nasty when I told her that I really needed some help with the program. There was a problem trying to get it load. I had a brand new computer which I had just bought from Best Buy. Fully loaded, top of the line. Hadn't even used it to surf the internet yet. So, I know that it was virus free and working just fine. She kept telling me that maybe I had the problem with my machine. Well, I certainly didn't have a problem installing any other software applications onto my computer. Go figure. I tried to get help by e-mail. For days, no one responded. Then, finally, after repeatedly sending more e-mails for help, I got a response after about 2 damn weeks! I was beyond pissed off.

Finally, I got some sort of a patch to download. I installed it and eventually got the program to work.

Initially, I went into the program like a little kid locked inside of the Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory all by himself. So excited and ready to have some tremendous fun.

Well, little did I know, my bubble would soon burst. There are just so many disappointments with the program it's almost pathetic.

You know, the funny thing is, it wouldn't be so bad of a problem if we had someone other that damn Monique to help customers with their technical issues and concerns. Like I said before, I believe that she is only there to help sell the product and nothing more. She is an idiot and bad for business.

I wish that I could make a whole bunch of copies and mass produce the damn software. I would love to give it away for free.

You should never ever try swindle a lotto player. Even though a lot of us are gullible, we are still basically very good people and we can make a difference in how well your business goes.

Word of mouth is still the best advertising medium there is and it spreads faster than wildfires.

prometheus

lukey963

The thing that first attracted me to Lottonet was the testimonials. You read one saying that someone has won $72 000 in four months and instantly you just say " I have to get this program".
Then I stared to worry (and am still worrying) that perhaps I was scammed. So I started to do research, hence I found this forum and met other users, like Mrfirkin, who also had the same dilemma. It just doesn't make sense... the worlds BEST lottery program isn't making me any profit, and other things with less of a reputation are doing much better. For example, the best Ive done with Lottonet is winning 2 consecutive weeks playing Powerball (won $21 and then 35) but it means nothing when the price of the tickets came to a total of $60. On the other hand, I went out and bought 2 instant scratchies and won $10 and then $25, which made me a very handy profit. That is just totally wrong. Because the way I look at it is that no lottery program will ever pick a Division 1 for you and probably not even a division 2. So i'd say the best I'll ever do is a division 3, which in Australia is worth approximately 1000 bucks. Well, in one year of using lottonet intergra XP I reckon I'm already down about 500. So if this program DOES claim it can do wonders, then it would want to start happening pretty damn soon :agree:
I also like to do research into this program.... For example, they say that the higher the system and the higher the winning guarantee, the more chance you will win big (or something along those lines), so what I do is I set up a pretend system, one that would have cost me 500 dollars or more and see its progress over the 7 weeks. Well... let me just say if I would have played the numbers I would be beyond bankruptcy. And I just don't experiment with one lotto game, I do it with every lotto game that there is. Ok I've had my rant, I hope I didn't say something that is bad enough to have my membership removed :beer:
Cheers all, Lukey963
P.S. Paul if you still use this forum would it be possible to let know how you went with your attempt at using the program. Because if someone else uses the program and wins something significant then my faith in the program will skyrocket, otherwise the last thread of hope I have in this program will soon be buried.

Tomas

I always thought you got what you paid for (I was wrong on this one) I must have paid for the graphics. Lottonet Integra had to be the worst program I bought. Didn't know I was getting scammed on updating of database either.

lukey963

:lol3:
Another unsatisfied customer joins the crew. Come on guys, surely there has to be someone out there who is using lottonet XP and is having great success with it. ANYONE???? HELLOOOOOO.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

Well, I gave it a 2nd chance and.... Well, you guessed it, It again failed miserably and those a'holes at dietner haven't re-instated my update access (gold membership) so the program is now useless to me anyway.

Yes, I have to agree with all that's been said here. It is useless garbage that should be avoided.

Cheers,

Paul.

lukey963

Awww damn.
Thats a real bummer Paul. Well it just further emphasises the point that if it sounds too good to be true... then it usually is. Well, at least you've got something to fall back on with your quest to hit the jackpot and live the high life (expert lotto that is). And since I could never understand it I guess I have to stick with lottonet and hope for a miracle.
But one thing I would like to know is- Why didn't they reinstate your membership, even though you did what they requested by retracting your opinions on their software.
I will probably be in the same boat, I bet that they have deleted me from the database as well. Time will tell.
Cheers,
Luke

mrfirkin

Hi Luke,

Yes, it was a bit of an experiment on my part, (retracting my views publicly on this forum) Which is obviously 'monitored' closely by Dietner.

I did my bit and took back what I said, but they didn't re-instate my access.

They can go to hell as far as I'm concerned and I just hope my postings on this forum send them broke which is what they deserve.

Nasty people with an equally nasty product.

Again, potential buyers of Lottonet, you have been warned!

Cheers,

Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar