Retract my views on Lottonet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfirkin

Hi all,

I am afraid I was wrong in my critiscisms of Lottonet Integra XP and have to eat my words.

Looks like I was using the program incorrectly and will give the program a thumbs up for those that want to buy it.

I have been out of line with my comments and apologise to Dietner for my harsh, unjustified criticism.

Like Expert Lotto, there is a learning curve and time needed to get the best from the software.

Now I have been shown the correct, intended use I am sure it will perform as descibed.

Apologies to all concerned.

Cheers,

Paul.:)

lukey963

I too would like to apologise for my criticism of this lotto software. So i'm truly sorry for my disruptive behaviour, now I will just focus on trying to hit the jackpot with the program.

Kind regards,
Luke.

system13

This software is just a tool like any other out there, no better no worse, in fact as good as you know how to use it, so in this sense lottonet authors are right. Every software is submissive to public review,though so if the software makers can handle good testimonial reviews, they should be able to handle bad reviews too. It seems a lot of pressure has been put on you guys though to retract your views and this attitude to surpress the nature of the questioning mind, free speech and criticism is not the sort that would be appreciated, in fact it is repulsive.:dang:

s13

lukey963

Actually System13, when you say its no better or no worse, I should tell you that it is apparently the best program in world. Truth be told, me and Paul weren't getting the desired results, however it appears as though we were using the program wrong, and being Aussies we just automatically jumped to the conclusion it didn't work. Since I have sent my email to the company (asking rudely for help) I have put my numbers in... no luck yet, but now that I know I have to use the numbers again and again hopefully my luck will change. Will keep you guys posted to tell you if I become one of those people we read about in the lottonet testimonials saying something like "ive won $70 000 in 4 months". Wish me luck!:thumb:

Kind regards
Luke.

system13

Lukey963, I wish of course good luck both to you and mrfirkin (and all other members of this board) in your jackpot hunting, be it with the best software on the world or any other way.

Cheers,

s13

mrfirkin

Hi Luke & System 13,

Well, I am prepared to give it another try and also apologise publicly to Deitner Software. It does seem to have merit based on what I now know
and the way I was playing before (obviously incorrectly).

Hope I can fish it out of my bin before the garbos take it away. Lucky it is in the off week hard waste bin!! :)

I'm hoping Dietner will re-instate my membership as it is no good if I can't update the results database.

I will also see how it performs this time round. I guess it is just a tool to give us the best 'edge' in what is a very hard to predict game of chance.

Good luck to you both too.

Cheers,

Paul.

viclot

I have the new lottonet integra xp-01 version 4.00 and frankly l have no bad comments for the new version because l have not used it yet and l have been having problems installing it. Can you guys help me install it? I don't have any problems with the first CD the lottonet integra xp-01 only with the second CD called the lottery results database. This is the only problem that l have with the second one it does unzip with a software that comes with that is called winzip. But, when it does unzip the second CD called lottery results database unzips then l take it out the disk from the disk drive tray and l go to my desktop and click or double click the dietner icon to lanuch lottonet but, when l about to double click the dietner icon on my computer desktop it starts to lanuch and l see the lottonet display with a globe but, after that comes a dialog box that states Results Databases cannot be found please install the result data disc and has a OK button to click it. So, anyone who has had the same problem that l just did describe above l want someone who could help me install it the right way. Something is not right and l don't have the solution to solve it if l did then l would have not written this post. I hope to receive your reply and that l could receive the instructions on how to install the new version of lottonet 4.00.

Cheers,

Victor.

lukey963

Sorry Victor,
I have never experienced that problem so I wouldnt really know how to solve it. However, i'm sure if you contacted the actual Dietner company they would be glad to help. Just send them an email telling them exactly what you've told us and they should get you on your way.

Good luck with it :thumb:

mrfirkin

Hi Victor,

That sounds like Winzip is installing the data to the wrong directory???

Not sure though why that would be? I'm sure Dietner would be able to get you up and running.

Good luck this week everyone!

Cheers,

Paul.

viclot

I did chat with them over the internet or email them but, they have been very rude to me and nasty also. I was wondering if mrfirkin knows how to install in the right way. The only problem that l'm having is the second cd called Results Lottery Databases not the first called Lottonet Integra xp-01 disk program only the second one when about to finish the installment and take the disk out from the disk drive tray and double-click the icon on my desktop called dietner and then, it luanches lottonet and after that l get a dialog box that states you must insert the second CD called Results Lottery Databases in order to try again or repeat the steps again. I believe that the second CD has some bugs and Dietner is not going to replace it because l have been emailing them quite sometime now and to me they are rude and nasty with me. Have not got any nice comments from them or help. I wish to receive a replacement soon l just got the new version a week ago.

system13

viclot, you must install a file for Microsoft Access Database in order to handle lottonet results database. This file is called "mdac_typ.exe", and you should find it on your Lottonet Integra Xp-01 Program CD. This problem appears if you have windows 98 or Me.
One thing though. I can understand they get sensitive when someone questions the quality of their product, but I can't understand why they were rude and nasty to you in asking for support, it doesn't make sense. Anyway, hope this will resolve your problem.

Cheers,

s13

viclot

Thanks for your reply system13!

I don't have windows Me or windows 98 what l have in my computer that it is operating in windows xp operating system. Do you have the file that will open my Lottonet software version 4.00 and that runs windows xp operating system? What file should I find in Microsoft Access Database since the file called mdac_typ_.exe since this is for the windows Me and windows 98 software. Could this file mdac_typ_.exe could be use for my windows xp operating system for my computer??? Or should l go the Microsoft Access Database website and search for answer on what file is the correct one for windows xp. Or should l find it from my new Lottonet Integra xp-01 CD and find the file that corresponds to windows xp. I hope to receive your reply and helpful information soon system13.

Regards,

Victor:confused:

system13

For windows xp, firts make sure you have the latest service pack before installing mdac. Install mdac, reboot your comp and install the results database.
The file mdac_typ.exe you have on your lottonet xp-01 CD should be good for windows xp because you got your CD's recently, but if you're unsure check the microsoft site, files size should be 5427 KB.

Cheers,

s13

lukey963

Hey System13,
When you say Victor needs to update the latest service pack for windows XP I don't think thats a good idea. The latest version is Vista, and I know for a fact you cannot run lottonet XP on a computer which is running VISTA.
I too cannot understand why they would be so rude. When Mike from Dietner sent me several emails (regarding the poor results I was getting), he said that he was always there to help, he sounded OK to me considering I was a total jerk to him.
Paul, Just wondering how you were going with your progress? I have high expectations tonight for Powerball. Got a system 25, didn't win anything last week, so hopefully the same numbers will give me different results this week. If you do watch it tonight, think of me and hope that the Powerball is number 32 and ill be halfway there to becoming a millionaire :dance1:
Good luck in solving the problem Victor, and good luck to everyone else who put numbers in.
Cheers,
Luke.

viclot

Thanks for your reply system13 for today about how or if it works with windows xp for my computer and it does work. I will do the steps as you mentioned from your reply and hope that this time l could install the file mdac_typ.exe first and restart the computer and finally install the lottery results databade the second CD from lottonet. I will check and visit the microsoft website to see if it will work with service pack 2 for windows XP this is the latest update that l have on my computer but, l have not upgraded to the lastest service pack for windows XP. I have the old version of the lastest service pack for windows XP. But anyway l will let you know soon when l install the file mdac_typ.exe and then install the lottery results database disk and see how it went for me this time without any problems. Reply to me once you receive my post reply soon.

Regards,
Victor.

system13

lukey963 said:
Hey System13,
When you say Victor needs to update the latest service pack for windows XP I don't think thats a good idea. The latest version is Vista, and I know for a fact you cannot run lottonet XP on a computer which is running VISTA.

lukey963, you're confusing operating systems with service packs. XP and Vista are operating systems, whilst service pack is a collection of patches, fixes, enhancements, upgrades, etc for the operating system. Viclot says that he has the service pack SP2 for windows xp, which to my knowledge is the latest one and in this respect there shouldn't be any problems.

Cheers,

s13

viclot

Who did convince you mrfirkin that lottonet is true and it work's

I was skeptical and did not believe that this software true and you would not win money when you use this lottonet software. But when l went to the forum and saw this week that you post your reply l read that it is true this software works. I was like you that l did not believe that this software was true and it was a scam at first. But, now l know for sure that it is true and you take back every word that you say before. But, l want to know how did you realize that lottonet works and who did give you the information or who did convince you? I have not use my new lottonet program yet because l has a terrible time installing it and l got the information yesterday from system13 on how to use a file that l must open it or restart my computer and then, install it in order for my lottonet program will work. I hope to hit some numbers soon when l have already install the file and lottonet ready to go also. I will wait for your post reply soon.

Regards,

Victor:look:

LT

Administrator
These threads are beginning to sound like one long ad for lottonet.
These forums are not the place to function as the help desk for this software as well.

mrfirkin

Hi Luke and all,

Well, Mike did state in an email to me that they would re-instate my gold members access if I retracted my comments. I sent them an email to advise that I had done so, but never got a response and still I am out in the cold so to speak.

I think my data is less than 3 months old so I have decided to put the same system numbers on for about 8 weeks and see what happens.

After that, I guess my version of Lottonet is as good a useless anyway without the ability to update the weekly drawings.

Luke, I didn't win anything either last night. It picked a couple of numbers from my system and went with 4 as the powerball. No good. Not a sausage!

Cheers,

Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar