Retract my views on Lottonet

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilby

This Lotto Net Integra strategy of retaining and using a set of numbers for up to seven weeks just has me a little perplexed. So the next draw for your lottery is a super Jackpot draw and you wish to enter it. Which set of numbers do you use? Some developed from the latest drawn history data? Some from the previous week? Or some from about six weeks ago? Not being able to target a particular draw with a particular set of numbers just has to be a nonsense and sounds to me more like a cop out and a wan hope that some numbers predicted might get up eventually. Alternatively the game play strategy must be that you keep a cycle set of seven weeks' attempts running at the same time dropping the oldest one off at eight weeks and replacing with the latest. Would cost a fortune to play that way.

Cheers

trilby

viclot

Thank for your help in sending me the winzip website to download it

I did already downloaded the winzip 11.1 to unzip lottonet. But, what do you don't understand LT is that you must or repair the file mdac_typ.exe for servicepack2. This where the tricky part of Dietner that they don't tell you or did not send me the instructions about when you have windows xp servicepack2 you must repair the file mdac_typ.exe first and unpack it with another file. The problem with the lottonet that it works with windows xp servicepack1 and it does not work with windows xp servicepack2. You see the problem is not my computer that needs fixing or repair when l did sent Dietner messages about the hardship l had with the lottery data results CD or lottonet that l could not open the program it is the CD that has the problem. It works with computers who have windows xp servicepack1 instead of windows xp servicepack2. It was not made for servicepack2 computers like the one l have. And I want to give you two website addresses so, that you could see for yourself the instructions on how to repair or fix the file mdac_typ.exe and it is: 1) http://www.cellarwinessoftware.com/MDAC_Repair.html and the other one is: 2) http://www.macropool.com/en/download/mdac_xp_sp2.html. These two website addresses above is where you will see how to repair and fix the file mdac_typ.exe so that it could work with computers that run or operate with servicepack2 from windows xp computers. Also, I thank system13 for his help also on sending me the website to download the file mdac_typ.exe from microsoft website and l did try it out but, it did not work because my computer was incompatible with the file mdac_typ.exe. You just can't download this file mdac_typ.exe from microsoft and find out that you get the file as 1,2,3 and then, you are all set to go. It's not that simple to do and besides you need a CD called windows xp professional in order to unpack this file with another file it's all on the two websites above that l just written to you so, that you could see it and read the instructions also. I also got this week lots and lots of forums from guys who have the same problems that l had or have with lottonet software with the installation process and crude and rude and also nasty replies from Dietner lottery company. They don't help people who have problems with there software and only want is money. We must get together all of us from this forum and take some "action" and report this incident to a consumers affairs or a lottery software agency that relates with complaints about this company called Dietner. If we let these people get away with it Dietner and his company will still be in business and still making money without helping there customers when they run into trouble with lottonet software instructions. This must be stop and l believe someone has the real lottonet software and it works but, who really is that person anyway and if he or she will come forward and join our forum and share his or hers information and thoughts about the lottonet that really works. This year l did not receive any instructions at all on how to install it to my computer that runs windows xp servicepack2 and how to install the file mdac_typ.exe and unpack it with winzip also. If you guys and including me we could report this company and make complaints about the treatment that we are facing with Dietner Lottery Company and the low help and service that we are experiencing with. This must be stop sooner or later. If we let these people get away with it in the long run and wait and wait without doing any action it is going to get worst for us guys. Dietner must provide fully instructions to all members when we join in the lottonet gold members and not pay every year the membership fee. This is a ripoff and l never seen something like this before in my life. Why would anyone pay a fee for every year to renew the membership in order to receive the full lottery results for the lottery results data. I had receive complaints from other guys and they are feed up with their craps and bulls from Dietner. This has to be stop for good or change their ways of how to operate there Dietner lottery Company software and make some changes also with the lottonet software CD's with much better results and better instructions on how to install it properly and with easy steps to follow with. My membership has been also suspended and l have not been re-instated because l sent them an email message and told them that a technician help me install the lottery results data and he told me that my computer has no problems and it does not need no repairs it is the CD that is corrupted and it won't open the program. So, he told me to send them back the lottery results data disk back for a replacement and that's what l did last week. I use DHL courier and today it shoud arrive to Australia the CD to their hands. I hope and just hope that l will receive the replacement as they told me over online or from there email message that l receive from them since last week. I hope that you LT and all the guys from this forum that you are not alone with this problem and l'm with you guys all the way in what is the next plan and if there will be action taken from this lottery company software called Dietner. Hope that something will be done about this issue soon and take the next action soon. I will wait for your comments and replies soon and suggestions and look forward soon on your opinions about this Dietner Lottery Company.

viclot

Thank for your help in sending me the winzip website to download it

I did already downloaded the winzip 11.1 to unzip lottonet. But, what do you don't understand LT is that you must or repair the file mdac_typ.exe for servicepack2. This where the tricky part of Dietner that they don't tell you or did not send me the instructions about when you have windows xp servicepack2 you must repair the file mdac_typ.exe first and unpack it with another file. The problem with the lottonet that it works with windows xp servicepack1 and it does not work with windows xp servicepack2. You see the problem is not my computer that needs fixing or repair when l did sent Dietner messages about the hardship l had with the lottery data results CD or lottonet that l could not open the program it is the CD that has the problem. It works with computers who have windows xp servicepack1 instead of windows xp servicepack2. It was not made for servicepack2 computers like the one l have. And I want to give you two website addresses so, that you could see for yourself the instructions on how to repair or fix the file mdac_typ.exe and it is: 1) http://www.cellarwinessoftware.com/MDAC_Repair.html and the other one is: 2) http://www.macropool.com/en/download/mdac_xp_sp2.html. These two website addresses above is where you will see how to repair and fix the file mdac_typ.exe so that it could work with computers that run or operate with servicepack2 from windows xp computers. Also, I thank system13 for his help also on sending me the website to download the file mdac_typ.exe from microsoft website and l did try it out but, it did not work because my computer was incompatible with the file mdac_typ.exe. You just can't download this file mdac_typ.exe from microsoft and find out that you get the file as 1,2,3 and then, you are all set to go. It's not that simple to do and besides you need a CD called windows xp professional in order to unpack this file with another file it's all on the two websites above that l just written to you so, that you could see it and read the instructions also. I also got this week lots and lots of forums from guys who have the same problems that l had or have with lottonet software with the installation process and crude and rude and also nasty replies from Dietner lottery company. They don't help people who have problems with there software and only want is money. We must get together all of us from this forum and take some "action" and report this incident to a consumers affairs or a lottery software agency that relates with complaints about this company called Dietner. If we let these people get away with it Dietner and his company will still be in business and still making money without helping there customers when they run into trouble with lottonet software instructions. This must be stop and l believe someone has the real lottonet software and it works but, who really is that person anyway and if he or she will come forward and join our forum and share his or hers information and thoughts about the lottonet that really works. This year l did not receive any instructions at all on how to install it to my computer that runs windows xp servicepack2 and how to install the file mdac_typ.exe and unpack it with winzip also. If you guys and including me we could report this company and make complaints about the treatment that we are facing with Dietner Lottery Company and the low help and service that we are experiencing with. This must be stop sooner or later. If we let these people get away with it in the long run and wait and wait without doing any action it is going to get worst for us guys. Dietner must provide fully instructions to all members when we join in the lottonet gold members and not pay every year the membership fee. This is a ripoff and l never seen something like this before in my life. Why would anyone pay a fee for every year to renew the membership in order to receive the full lottery results for the lottery results data. I had receive complaints from other guys and they are feed up with their craps and bulls from Dietner. This has to be stop for good or change their ways of how to operate there Dietner lottery Company software and make some changes also with the lottonet software CD's with much better results and better instructions on how to install it properly and with easy steps to follow with. My membership has been also suspended and l have not been re-instated because l sent them an email message and told them that a technician help me install the lottery results data and he told me that my computer has no problems and it does not need no repairs it is the CD that is corrupted and it won't open the program. So, he told me to send them back the lottery results data disk back for a replacement and that's what l did last week. I use DHL courier and today it shoud arrive to Australia the CD to their hands. I hope and just hope that l will receive the replacement as they told me over online or from there email message that l receive from them since last week. I hope that you LT and all the guys from this forum that you are not alone with this problem and l'm with you guys all the way in what is the next plan and if there will be action taken from this lottery company software called Dietner. Hope that something will be done about this issue soon and take the next action soon. I will wait for your comments and replies soon and suggestions and look forward soon on your opinions about this Dietner Lottery Company.

Tomas

I use Expert Lotto with no problem, which some here have mentioned is hard to understand. I asked Monique Spencer a question about Lotto Integra and was told I had no idea of how the program works. The woman either needs a man or a phsyciatrist. Geesh

People use your money for 3 or 4 other lottery programs. Lottery is a hobby to me and I have probably most programs out there, but I have never been insulted by one of the sellers as I have Lottonet Integra. I have even beta tested a few lottery programs and acquired them for free.

If you decide to buy it, don't try asking any questions on the real chat line and don't expect any answers from email. Just give them your money and watch the graphics show on the program.

lukey963

lol Tomas. Good call. Right on the money with that one. The things you said in your post are as funny as my Lotto results. I was just looking over my receipts, as I buy my lotto tickets online VIA ozlotteries.com and if the ticket had winning games on it, it will show up green. If the tickets are losers then it shows up grey. LoL, well, I got 4 pages worth of receipts and its absolutly disgraceful.... my winning percentage that is. I think theres only 4 green tickets.
However, I mentioned in one of my other posts about my success with instant scratchies. I must say I'm really starting to make profits, unlike something else I know. The other day I won a total of $36 from three scratchies. Made a $15 profit.
It really is a good feeling when you win.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar