Regional Picks for Feb.1

Re: better late than never

daleks said:
played 20 boards, bc/49 and 6/49 double play, random numbers with LD's of 1,2,3,4.............

will take more time with next draw....

your numbers look interesting,Combomaniac......
This is where I also expected BC/49 to be tonite....Wrong guess I guess... :unhappy:

daleks

whoops

just noticed results already posted - it's 6:34 p.m. here - just too fast for me........only number i got was the 23...........played the 10 and 40 lots, look what came up...............

I DON'T LEARN

GOOD WORK BRADO
Here are my picks :

AW 9---->08-14-17-21-25-28-38-39-48

Combo 7---> 01-10-22-23-26-30-48

2 QP's and amazingly enough ,one line has 01-26-48 !!

Good Luck to All and Florie I say 3rt time is DEADLY JACKPOT

That was my pick for Jan 25 and you can ask Brad about the past
What can I say...I can't believe that I could match 4/7 and can't get a thing on AW 10 :bawl:

Brad said:
BC49 a la WinHunter

WH predicts 35 nrs based only on the Perkisize Proccessor, I will post the 14 NOT predicted:

1-4-8-12-21-22-23-28-30-37-39-40-41-48

It took 55 cycles to get the stack for these (~80 min on my super below avg speed laptop :D )

Good Luck Players !! :agree2:
Wow that is 5 + bonus Brado from only 14....I hope you played them!! :agree2:

Brad

Somebody pleeeease put me out of my misery :bawl: ... I stayed on the sidelines thinking I'll save my money :heul: ... the one time I should follow my instinct ... what's the point, if not for bad luck I'd get ... you know the rest ... nuff said :sick:

DON'T WORRY BRADO

I will take a vacation from this board and will play only FW 7 plus whatever money left with group...
If nothing happens during that time then no lotto for me for a month then come back...

Brad

:D :D too easy ... hook line AND sinker ;) ... you know I've been posting Perk'd numbers recently that were meant to be eliminated, well guess what ... I never had any intention to play them :p: ... sorry ppl I couldn't resist :D (maybe I should have said I got the 50K :lol: :lol: ) ... too honest :dizzy:

WELL TAKE CARE, SEE YOU LATER

Take care my man and will keep my eyes open just in case Andrew is ready for the test..I mean an email from LT stating that wh server is ready......
i am gonna watch is it cold numbers or avg.....bye bye perki....

Brad

QC49 ... 02 04 19 26 39 43 B28
ON49 ... 01 05 11 17 41 49 B21
BC49 ... 12 20 22 23 30 48 B39
Lottario 04 07 08 18 22 45 B33
... Early Tweet ... 03 06 25 38

Uncle D gets 1/2 Hints :agree2:

Brad

Just for fun: with 1149 BC49 (all) draws Markov generated

982 lines: 23x 3 + 2x4 hits, removed 1 duplicate, there could be more.

Maggie

OH NO!! (originally posted by Brad)

WH predicts 35 nrs based only on the Perkisize Proccessor, I will post the 14 NOT predicted:

Now, I'm speechless...:dang: :dang: Actually, make that tweetless. :D

Last edited:
Re: OH NO!! (originally posted by Brad)

Maggie said:

Now, I'm speechless...:dang: :dang:
Now this is the mother of all mares!!! :D

Re: DON'T WORRY BRADO

ComboManiac said:
I will take a vacation from this board and will play only FW 7 plus whatever money left with group...
If nothing happens during that time then no lotto for me for a month then come back...
You sound desperate Combo:sad: ....Do not quit because history tells me that people usually hit when they are about to give up...I'm sure that you are on the edge of a winning streak here...Believe in that and it will happen to you my dear friend! :agree:

changing tactics HURT

Mon Ami Dennis

Last time I won decent I was following the cold numbers school then everything changed slowly..So I changed tactics I guess to average still no win...
All of a sudden last night it went back to Cold...it's been 5 months like that ...Even Brado can't win except once I believe he got 3/12 if I am not mistaken...
So it's kinda hard losing all the time.
I am still playing til Feb 13 so let's hope there is win in between :agree:

Lets hope you will win Combo but even if you do not please stick around post some numbers...even if you do not wish to play them...Do not leave even if you do not play...This board would not be the same without you!
The western connection needs you badly! And everybody here needs you too!
:agree2: :agree:

Brad

Hey Maniac!!

SIT DOWN !! you're not going anywhere, you're here for the duration ... :mad: Who's gonna keep me in lines ?! ;)

Let's not give up on Perkis , the one I posted earlier was one stack of many generated by WH, happened to pick it cuz it was the 'best of' for the relatively short time I ran with the proccessor ... the whole picture for that one stack, in that one run only, is based on one pass thro BC's 1149 draws:

avg Picks ... 37
# of JPs .... 215
other Hits: 5x 430, 4x 319, 3x 133, 2x 45, 1x 3

One can see I had ~ 3 in 1149 chance of getting that 1/35, which is bad enough to make me cry in my beer and wreck the rigid Bavarian Purity Laws ... but is it time to quit yet? Hell NO ... buckle up you're in for the long haul !!! :agree:

Last edited:
WHERE ARE WE NOW BRADO

How many draws now ? I thought 1150..i managed to find the missing draw...I hope I am on the right track.

I am still debating, maybe I should spend the $10.00 on the 6/49 with Group rather than this crazy BC/49. That way I can play Serotic 10 numbers with 10 lines...Minimum win is $10.00 if I catch 3.....Or even 6 lines for both lottos just AW 8..
I don't know I am kinda mad at BC/49...

Don't hold your breath on Perki, I think it's drad since last night...

Brad

Dr 1150 is right, my reckoning was based on 1149 ...

Perk'd nrs gotten the original way (Robert's) were: 3,11,12,16,20,24,25,33,38,44 ... so 2/10 hit. We've had at least 1 Perk'd hit in last 3 draws so I'd watch for NO hit next, overdue ...

Don't forget that WH is loosely based on the Perk'd method in that it varies the nr. of draws window when searching, I did not use a firm setting ... don't know the draw A,B,...E breakdown of my last guess cuz I don't know how to read the stack setting I ended up with, yet ...

Go with your gut on BC vs CAN :agree2:

Last edited:

daleks

Dear Combomaniac

please do not get too down or i will kill myself........mmmmm....not sure if that came out right.......the number of numbers being thrown out here on a weekly basis makes me think that someone soon will hit something worthwhile......

here is what i found out when i got back home on saturday after playing my numbers " on the run " at the retailer where i happened to stop.........i had 11 numbers i was going to play, the 23, 39B, and 48 i had cold, the others, 12, 20, 22, 30, i missed by one, picking 11 and 13, 19 and 21, 31 and 32..........

this coming wednesday will be a good chance for all of us to make up for our mistakes of the past......when i look at the numbers drawn on the little chart i have made up - all my stuff is by hand - it seems very obvious AFTER THE DRAW what the pattern turned out to be........i am sure you have seen something similar......with the familiarity everyone now has with numbers in general, i cannot help but believe that it will soon be possible to find those numbers BEFORE the draw.............for me, the math part is only part of it......some obvious things and some not so obvious things have to be discerned on their own...........no one would, for a glaring example, pick the same digits to be drawn 6 draws in a row.......if stupid stuff like that can be eliminated, it brings one closer, no matter what the actual math says.............wheeeew.time for this:beer:

READ BETW THE LINES

Daleks,

You are not gonna kill yourself hahahaha.
I see a hidden hint there which I used to my advantage a while bakc but things changed SINCE then...
We shall see.
Just give $100.00 and I won't quit :lol: that way I can play AW 20
What do you say ? :D

Sidebar