Prov Nov 6 Predict. & Picks

To Daleks and Brad,

I still gonna stick with 18 and 28. I am scared from that spoiler 32.
I will play only Combo 7 so hope is low.
as for the 40's, 46 should be a hit.
Repeats are almost 100% to occur but which one ?
As for 14 I have my doubts but then again who knows.

Maggie

Hey Brad,

Are you back in sunny BC now? :)

PS.. I'm sure CM is hoping the cookies aren't all gone. :D

Last edited:

Brad

Hi Maggie,

the LottoCat came back 1:00AM this morn, amazingly enough there is no snow to report, not even in the mountain passes, temp around '0', no sun ... many draws to catch up tho ... gotta get busy, the fur's gonna fly ! MEEEEE (put a doppler sound effect here) OOOOOW..... :D

Cheers :agree2:

PS Oh ... the cookies ! knew I forgot something ... Combo's gonna have to settle for cat biscuits :p:

daleks

hi brad and from my wild sybil cat also - even on the coast this morning was there frost on the ground brrrrr......planning a for me major play this wednesday and really looking forward to your posts for bc/49......:frosty: :frosty: :frosty:

NUMBERS IN THE ATTIC KILLING ME

Brad,

Again I have 4/7 nightmare as those numbers in the attic seemd to hit when trigger "1" is ON like Oct 30 Draw I had the 1-19-35-41 correct but no play of course.

You of course remember the mother of all nightmares on Oct 2 when I had 5/7 correct....I guess I have to play these ones once I feel number 1 is about to hit...

To Daleks,

To make story short, I had 10 sets of combo 7 stored and tested around Sep 3 and my problem is I have played some of them pre-maturely. They all revolve around number "1"..

Maybe now I have to make another sets for numbers 18-28..
Just wasted chances :mad:

Brad

Bats in the belfry

Sometimes you just have to go with your gut, you seem to have a knack for picking the right nrs out of thin air, I've seen you do it bfr ... to the point where I hack up a fur ball :D ... it's good to be back !!

POST 6/49 BRAD

You reached post # 649 that must be a good sign for luck...
Sunny B.C indeed and kinda warm only daytime.
Come on Brad start things up my matching 4/9 or similar will You ?

SOME COMBOS TO THINK ABOUT

Thanks to Winhunter feature that allows me to test Combos :

Trigger "3-18-28"

03-18-25-28-31-41-47--> 47/4 .......47 means it matched 3/7 47 times and four times 4/7 that's a good record considering others.

Trigger "9-18-28"

09-18-24-28-29-39-46--> 34/2/1 so it matched 5/7 once !!

If you want the ones in the attic let me know...They are deadly.

daleks

i'd be interested in seeing results of your winhunter thing showing how these numbers combine.......11,14,16,19,35...

DALEKS SURE WILL DO

Yes Daleks,

I will test these once I am home....But please give me 2 more or one at least.
I know off heart 11-14 & 19-35 are very famous together :agree:

Brad

daleks,

ran your nrs thru and these are the results for 11,14,16,19,35:

with bonus- 6/12/159 (0.5/1.1/14.1 %),
...no bonus- 3/08/123 (0.3/0.7/10.9 %) for 4/3/2 hits.

As pairs this is how they hit together (no bonus).
For comparison, 38-42 which hit 29x, is the best pair.

11-14 16x.. 11-16 19x.. 11-19 18x.. 11-35 20x
14-16 20x.. 14-19 13x.. 14-35 17x
16-19 12x.. 16-35 18x
19-35 20x

Pairs seen most with at least one of the nrs, again no bonus:

11-15 27x.. 14-20 28x.. 35-24 24x.. 16 paired < 23x with any nr
11-36 25x.. 14-32 24x.. 35-39 24x.. 19 paired < 23x with any nr
11-02 24x
11-07 23x

hope this helps

Last edited:
Question for Brad

Brad,

How is that program that you tried long time ago doing ? It was the one that allows only 15 draws to analyze....Sorry I forgot the name.....

Brad

Must'a been such a long time ago that I don't remember ... got more clues?

Guess it did not leave a lasting impression, that probably answers your Q ;) .

Last edited:
NO CLUES

Brad,

You must have abandoned it..That's ok so far WH and LH are fine considering they are both free but the new LA version I think it's not free since Dennis told me that a while ago.
I need some cookies cause the monster inside is bugging me all the time :D

Brad

You're right about new LA not being free, I'd need a translator anyway.

Been catching up on chores here so lotto's on back burner but plan to hit the nrs hard on Tue, hopefully I'll get some cookies to your liking :D .

ENQUIRING MINDS

NOT THAT I'M A PROFESSIONAL YET.....BUT I SEE LD'S 6'S AND EIGHTS AS BEING :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: INSIGHT FROM A S.O. STILL LEARNING THE ROPES:p:

daleks

:bounce:
i have taken to a new system of play........

i have filled in the first seven boards on a betting slip with the numbers of the last seven draws, and, on othe betting slips, am filling in the blanks and picking numbers that make nice patterns............so far, they all look really good and like winners.....i like my patterns........arrrrrg......

:bounce: :laugh: :bounce:

Brad

Re: ENQUIRING MINDS

luckystrike said:
NOT THAT I'M A PROFESSIONAL YET.....BUT I SEE LD'S 6'S AND EIGHTS AS BEING ... <snip> ...
A lotto professional ... hmmm ... "Engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood" is one definition. So far I haven't seen anyone on this board who can claim to live off their lottery profits :p:, or if they are it's kept a secret :D .

So fear not, post your thoughts Luckystrike, any input is always welcome here ( but pls specify which lotto you're referring to ;), I assume ON49? ).

TRIGGERS AND PAIRS

So far it looks like 18-28-24-25-38 are big candidates along with 41 but my problem is there is a hint of 36 so I would have to pair it with the long awaited 46.
Decisions to make especially when my hands are tied by the budget :bawl:
Even trigger "3" is ok with number 18 !!!

Sidebar