Prov Jan 4 Pred. & Picks

Brad

You could be right about the name, I might be confused on that ... but not on this indicator ... I'll check tomorrow.

Not to worry about interrupting, the traffic is not that heavy here :D
---------

:eek: somewhere along the line I switched the name erroneously, my apologies to R. Perkis and G. Howard ... Flag Formation (TM) is the correct name for this indicator .

Last edited:
INITIAL PICKS

Brad and Daleks

Here are the Combo 8 with LottoBuddy :

01-20-22-23-32-37-40-48

He picked 23-32-37-40 and I picked the Rest...
I still have more numbers to play.....It's gonna be AW 10-> 33 lines plus Combo 7 as a backup.

I AM RISKING $27.50

Brad,

b4 going to the above draw, just wanna let you know that I said no to $10.00 (extra) and I got a scare as I saw the 1st two numbers matching and b4 looking further I said oh no pls don't make it 3 or 4 and prayers were answered.

As you see my previous savings are coming now to action and I hope just to break that deadlock. If not then another day I guess.
As for the draw, I haven't seen number 8 for a long time so is number 12 ( your favorite )...It's all risk I just number 1 to show up to make me happy along with 48.

Brad said:
Dennis, pls redefine 'open pairs' (for the n'th time ;) ) ... TIA
Brad I'll just say this...When a consecutive pair hits...It is most likely that 1 of the 2 numbers forming that consecutive pair will hit and repeat lets say....within the next 5 draws... :eek:

Brad

BC49 Picks

My Picks: 3-8-11-12-20-25-29-35-36-37-40-43-45

Changed my mind about 11, will have to drop one nr to play either AW12-22, or AW12-30 .... watch that 25 and 36 ... 31 better not threepeat :mad: !!

Good Luck Players :agree2:

PS. :dunce: Thanks Teach D ... many trout in your freezer ? did they all fit ? :liplick:

daleks

what to do, what to do.....

and then just as i've decided against it happening again, along come Dennis BB and says things about the 11.......brrrrhhhhh......i have a feeling that he is right, seen it happen too many times before........

but will stick with what i came to the terminal with, and it's a big change for me....

playing 40 boards, the number 40 on each board, and then finishing each board with random combinations of LD's 7, 8, 9.....paying some attention to 08....

in deference to others' wisdom, i will also play 8 boards with 08 and 11 on four boards and 08 and 12 on four boards and make up the remaining numbers randomly chosen LD's 6 and 5 and 4

looks like everyone's got the 8 and 40 nailed......nice to see you playing again, Brad, and Combomaniac, i like your combo-8....the 48 looks like a winner for sure

BACK TO THE CAVE

After tonite's miserable draw, I am going back to the cave playing $3.00 each draw till next payday...
Actually 6/49 numbers are much better, it's just expensive otherwise I would have kissed BC/49 Goodbye

Brad

WINNING NRS

QE49 ... 10 14 17 36 42 47 B32
ON49 ... 04 09 29 30 37 47 B13
BC49 ... 06 10 15 18 19 43 B44

Dennis Bassboss said:
In the BC draw watch for that 31...it is not in vaccation in your draw having come up 4 times in the last ten draws...And after a draw with no numbers under 15 (11 being the bonus)...look for a repeat of 11 + play that consecutive pair 04-05 as 05-06 is still an open pair for your draws...of course 42 or 43 might repeat also...16-17 is also an interesting open pair for you folks..And have some look at 36-46 too... :eek2: :eek3:

Brad

Don't think for one minute that I did not notice ... to have a guy who doesn't even play this lotto drop in and pick two hitters just like that is enough to p..s anyone off :D ... Good call on the 43 Dennis, I saw it coming too ... the 6 from the open pair, well what can I say except :agree2: ... good thing the 31 did NOT threepeat otherwise I would have done a header straight into the :flush: ... but it may still hit in the next few draws.

Cheers

Last edited:

Sidebar