Prov. Jan 18 Discuss. & Picks

Florie

Brad and Dennis

Brad said:
QC49 ... 02-08-21-24-36-42 B40
ON49 ... 02-04-06-22-28-41 B37
BC49 ... 05-12-17-19-26-34 B24

Well, Perkis' 10 got 2 hits ... 31 I posted earlier was meant to be 41.

Florie gets another 4 hits !!! Wih a bit of luck could've been a 5+B-->29-38 were one off :agree: Congrats !!

And DB calls the 26 :agree2: (and beats me to the post :D )

Thanks Dennis and Brad

I am in the process of trying the charts. What better to do the test than with the provincial(cheaper). I been thinking of combining the sets I often select but of course too many numbers to choose from. I might try Perkis' way number elimination. Do you think that is smart?

Brad

Florie,

it can't hurt to try, so far I havn't paid much attention to that and my hit record could sure use some help ... starting next draw I'll go for it, got nothing to lose ;)

Florie

Brad

Brad said:
Florie,

it can't hurt to try, so far I havn't paid much attention to that and my hit record could sure use some help ... starting next draw I'll go for it, got nothing to lose ;)

I finished doing the Excel chart in my own primitive way with a lslight twist as my Excel knowledge is limited. Made a blank to also run the other lotteries and will try for a few draws. See how it works. I still have a question when you are done with yours to see if mine is what is supposed to be.

Happy charting!

Brad

Florie,

you're ahead of me with Excel, I don't have it (yet) ... my Lotus spread sheet doesn't work the same way, so I'm stuck with pen and paper. Given enough time I may write a crude QBasic prog which is about the extent of my programming knowledge.

It's not a hard chart to do for a draw or two, however it'd be good to go back a few draws to see how well this eliminating follows the 45/55 split, and confirm Perkis' trick is applicable to our specific lottos ... IF- THEN- DO DO LOOPS :sick: never liked this stuff in college, oh well ...

The H/A/C chart is easier as I have software that gives me the hits directly, in the 18 draw (or any other) window ... all I have to do is tally and enter to my spread sheet, suppose I could write a prog for that too ... just need more time.

Don't mind checking your data, no matter which Canadian Lotto you choose, I think I have all the histories ... pick a date or draw # and I'll have a go at it, anytime.

Cheers

Last edited:

daleks

yea, brad, dropped the 5 repeat......i ended up picking most numbers between 1 and 40......11,23,39,40 i picked on 27 boards.....the rest of them somewhat less, and the 5 and 12 and 34 i picked the lowest of all, only twice each......

still using the sheet "last 107 draws"....(now there have been 3 more)....17 picked, it's in first place of last 107 draws.....of the 6 #'s drawn 13 times in last 107, 4 have come up in the last 3, with number 5 coming up all three times......34 is the least drawn and it has come up twice in the last 3.........when i look at the chart, including bonus and in descending order, the numbers from one draw to another seem to stick close together, spreading out gradually over several draws.......try to use that to advantage this next draw coming up.....

Sidebar