Prov. Aug 2 Predicti & Discuss

Got it

Brado,

It's the backward slash after Winhunter.exe. it had to be removed
I got a nice report indeed yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

got excel working

Yeah Brado,

I got it working and I have the order I like....not sure if it's gonna help but hey with powerful memory, I can get pairs, triplets memorized well hahahaha

it took 2 minutes only

It took 2 mins only to memorize Courses that I have taken 2 years ago or so........

the 6/49 files should be interesting cause it's full of history...

As for BC/49 I will look carefully tomorrow into triplets and see which one has the best chance to pop up again....

Brad

good stuff

I'll try Excel later, good to have another weapon in the arsenal.

re: Winhunter.exe ... don't need the .exe part, but since you got it working may not want to mess with it ;)

ps. I have a good memory too ... like a steel trap ... once something gets in, it never gets out again :D

Brad

this is really weird ...

Maggie, the delete works ... BUT ... only in the WINHunter section :confused:

doesn't work here !! :dang: :notme:

Last edited:

Maggie

That is weird!! Just tried it in WinHunter and it worked like a charm. Hmmm.. wonder why only WH? :dizzy: Maybe LT can shed some light on that.

Brad

Now I really got you on a mission !!

I think it works in sections but not in individual categories ... haven't tried Toolbox yet ...

Maggie

Yeah, just figured that one out.. :lol: Long Live WH :beer:

No, but I'm cursing you now.. (kidding you, of course) (can't believe I had a "k" in there, see how ruffled I am now??)

No, I posted one in WH after the Keno posting. :D

Brad

Kinda feel like a kid again ... ring a door bell then hide ;) We should go and light up the rest of the Club signs, we're half there already :lol:

honestly I haven't been drinking ... yet

Maggie

None of that going on here either, all in fun

I'm sooo bummed out about having to go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, I needed a little bit of haha.

Sidebar