Prov. Aug 2 Predicti & Discuss

AI CONFUSION

Yeah Brad,

The AI stacks are too many and I am just tired of them....I wanna keep 5 or so at the end rather than having 100's !!!

The S7 AI stacks were too many...Like 100 in 2 hrs generated !!
But many of them were repeats and predict 43 to 47 so I deleted them....

Finally, the FITHP has vanished....But will it come back Aug 6 ( I am talking about 6/49) ?
If that is the case then Maggie has to shift her technique :agree:

Maggie

Combo, you gotta be talking in forked tongue, because I still don't know what the hell FITHP is..:confused: And yeah, you're right, I need to move off, the last 2 draws were :crap:

TO MAGGIE

If you are expecting say number 35 to show up cause it's DUE then my advise is to play 34 or 36 or BOTH...
That is what FITHP means, Due numbers.....
Or at least shift your technique from 80% due numbers to 30 %
But just wait til Aug 6, who knows what can happen...

Brad

Re: AI CONFUSION

ComboManiac said:
Yeah Brad, ...<Snip>... But many of them were repeats and predict 43 to 47 so I deleted them....
Hey, those are the ones I'm looking for !! :D ... it's good to look at the numbers not picked by these, esp when the stack has a good record (say ~90% in last 100 draws) ... so if it picks 6/43 regularly you can elim the 6 numbers not picked.
Get enough of these stacks, trick is to have different ones, and who knows how many numbers can be eliminated successfully?

Brad

If I understand your Q correctly ... yes for the first part

ie: "C:\program files\winhunter\winhunter\" -h bc49.txt -s C:\wh\stacks\*.* -o C:\wh\list\out.txt -m 1

Last edited:

Brad

list is the folder where the report will be placed, you can name it anything you want ...

"C:\program files\winhunter\winhunter\" -h bc49.txt -s C:\wh\stacks\*.* -o C:\wh\list\out.txt -m 1

type this statement exactly, only change the names to suit your folders ... I tried to keep it on the same line in this post, not sure how it shows on yours.

have to keep the -h, -s, -o, \*.* and -m 1 characters, and pay attention to spaces too.

Last edited:
ok

C:\program files\winhunter\winhunter.exe
This is where the EXE is....
but now I have stacks folder on its own plus BC49stacks in which I have all my own stacks and AIBC49 stacks.
Could u give me what to type in ?
thanks

Brad

Gotta use your text (the nb is my designator for No Bonus ... I changed the posts here to just bc49.txt now)

... same for this part--> -s C:\wh\stacks\*.*

wh ... is the directory name I set up to keep my stacks and reports in
stacks ... name of the folder I set up within wh (put in only the stacks to be tested)

...and here--> -o C:\wh\list\out.txt -m 1

wh ... same as above
list ... folder name I set up for the output file
out ... name of the output file

You can name these anything you want, I would keep the names short .

One final thing ... beaker and I noticed that wh has to be outside of the WINHunter directory, otherwise it will not work right ... for now anyways

Last edited:

Brad

stick with it ... look at my edit above ... I had the same problems too !!

Just to make sure ... don't use the DOS prompt, use your windows RUN command program.

Sidebar