posting of predictions!!!???

well i have a system that will garauntee 3 to 7 wining numbers every draw here it is please take note.... I WILL CHOOSE 40 NUMBERS AT RANDOM AND I WILL GAURANTEE at the very least you will pick up 3 numbers lol you say !!! but you rely on this every week in your free predictions!!! dennis the man!!! makes predictions but if you actually tally how many numbers he predicts every draw its about 20 so eventually he will have some winners!dennis post a firm set of 10 to 17 numbers and i will play!!!!

Sheba

I never really counted up the actually amount of numbers everyone was playing...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

I am just enjoying everyone thoughts and comments about everything..and there compliments on themselves and others when they hit and others hit!.
But regardless of how many numbers anyones plays there will be a Jackpot Winner Here soon...ME!..:lol:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!

Sheba

Did you win Last Nights Super Seven? It went in BC..........

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss for November the first...
Hunting season for numbers just openned....but the hunt is going to be better as the season progresses....
:gunfire:05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49:gunfire:

Hints...Hints...18-29
:kaioken: :kaioken:
Also playing a 6 lines small wheel with some gimmy...
05-08-11-18-20-29-31-34-36-37-43-45
Hum.....Like these two 5 hitters + sets??? :confused:
Did somebody did better than that before from the sets posted here...Maybe and we don't know about it?
Won more than 10,000$ in a single draw... But Since then I haven't been lucky....only hit in Banco for 105$....
Because I was not a genius in 6/49 in the last draw :lol: and in Super 7 either... :lol:
That draw was a lucky blind shot?The problem you have with that theory is that It happenned before and after too...
Some here knows better but I did not want to brag and do not want to brag about something that is not posted on the board for all to see...I'm an honest player...
Can't find your congratulations...you missed a great chance to increase your credibility....If you don't like my numbers use them as filters...like you did for that draw...Me I'm still working on my credibility here so leave me alone...Or you will join my ignored list in a hurry here...
By the way... Where are your sets?
Try hitting two DNs on target in back to back draws with at least two hitters of 4 numbers and more in back to back draws...it is better than your 3 to 7 system each draw...
All the ones that have followed the path in the past that you are following now have all missed the boat...All of them...
Ah! Well this is the wonderful world of lottery...Mister greatness wins... helps some players to win and some of these very same players don't seem to like it...Have a hike!
:lol:

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
well i made the purchase on this lottosync software $136 dollars ouch!!!! but curiosity got the best of me they are going to send me the url monday so i can receive my download will keep you updated on the success of this system!!!! sincerely your lotto system junky luckyhorse!
You have alot of nerve for someone who spent $136 on a piece of junk. People on this board tried to save you some $$ here but I guess you are the type not to listen to good advice.

That software company will be gone very soon and you will be left with nothing: no guarantee, no support, and paying for updates if you can get them. :dang: :rolleyes: sweet.

Let me see... read this board and all the great players here for free or spend $$$$ on sw that is useless mmmmm .... what to do.....
:lol: :lol:

Of course we talk about 40 numbers - probably 49 - but what counts in the end is THE FINAL PICKS and Dennis rarely plays over 12.

Good luck... you'll need it :wavey:

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
<snipped>
post a firm set of 10 to 17 numbers and i will play!!!!
what do you think is in the picks thread??? :dang: :rolleyes: lots of people posting 10-17 numbers there :agree:

Tell you what luckyhorse - you run that lottosync crap for 72 hours to get 2 numbers so lets say 5 x 72 = 360 hours to get 10 numbers.

15 DAYS to get a prediction!!!:dizzy:

Send me $500 an I'll get you something in 7 days :lol: :lol:

peter

luckyhorse said:
well i have a system that will garauntee 3 to 7 wining numbers every draw here it is please take note.... I WILL CHOOSE 40 NUMBERS AT RANDOM AND I WILL GAURANTEE at the very least you will pick up 3 numbers lol you say !!! but you rely on this every week in your free predictions!!! dennis the man!!! makes predictions but if you actually tally how many numbers he predicts every draw its about 20 so eventually he will have some winners!dennis post a firm set of 10 to 17 numbers and i will play!!!!
:flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush: :flush:
That is all I have to say about that!

sorry guys i didnt mean to come across so rude!!! what i was trying to convey is that in the final predictions it would be nice to see a confirmed set of 12 to 18 numbers as final predictions not 30 posts with 12 different sets of numbers

Beaker

luckyhorse said:
sorry guys i didnt mean to come across so rude!!! what i was trying to convey is that in the final predictions it would be nice to see a confirmed set of 12 to 18 numbers as final predictions not 30 posts with 12 different sets of numbers
from my point of view apology accepted. A smart player would take all those predictions and generate a new set ;)

Good luck

GillesD

Predictions

The only good way to see if somebody is consistent in his predictions and who would be the best would be to have one thread for each draw where everybody would post the same amount of numbers (let's say 16 - just the numbers not any BS). And after the draw, performance of each set could be posted. One point could be awarded for each winning number (and 0.5 for the bonus number).

After a certain number of draws (at least 15), then if somebody stands out, then his number of points would show it compared to all others.

I know of one site (for UK lottery) that has this running but nobody stands out on the long run.

Beaker

Gilles, I don't care if the predictions are good or bad because both are valuable :agree:

Consider this. We have 15 players with predictions of between 8 - 30 numbers. Over time you can track everyone's perfromance.

Based on our track record - some will hit 0/1/2/3/4 and a few times 5's. Now, if you look at Beaker's numbers and say he gets between 0-2 numbers consistently, would you play all 12 of his picks? No! Perhaps 3-4 only.

There is another very valuable predictor here for those that want to take advantage :agree:

peter

Gilles good idea, but we don't all post the same amount of numbers, I would never think to play 15 and Beaker would'nt play 8.
I think the point is no matter how many numbers you post after each draw and Charles is good for this, he or someone will post how many numbers the winners got out of how many played. I like this that someone takes the time to do this. Yes Luckyhorse I will accept your apology as well.Understand we may talk about alot of numbers in the discussions thread, but the final post in picks is what we play. I did not like the tone of your earlier post because I did'nt think it was warranted. Dennis does not post big sets, and he has for years contributed alot of hints, some good and some not so good, and some which were incredible. Take from this what you will, have fun, enjoy and contribute! :agree: :agree2: :wavey:

luckyhorse said:
The answer is simple...! Post one! :lol:

Re: Predictions

GillesD said:
The only good way to see if somebody is consistent in his predictions and who would be the best would be to have one thread for each draw where everybody would post the same amount of numbers (let's say 16 - just the numbers not any BS). And after the draw, performance of each set could be posted. One point could be awarded for each winning number (and 0.5 for the bonus number).

After a certain number of draws (at least 15), then if somebody stands out, then his number of points would show it compared to all others.

I know of one site (for UK lottery) that has this running but nobody stands out on the long run.
That's all BS...Any kind of competition here is.... I have nothing to prove to nobody that hasn't been proven already...
Gilles...Reply to my posts or to a post directly addressed to me And I will reply to yours...as simple as that!
I have respected your whish of not replying to any of yours for a long time...do the same! Otherwise...I'll put you on my ignored list as well...or worse I might reply to yours...

Last edited:
luckyhorse said:
And to you ....I have given you and all the fat :baby: two 5 hitters sets for the same draw...unseen anytime anywhere before on this board...Though I did it another time before elsewhere posting two winning sets for the same draw ...
the task was simple enough for you ...All you had to do was to play one of these sets of only 12 numbers ...But amazingly your job was even simpler than that don't forget I also gave away two DN numbers to play both sets in some very affordable wheels that night...If you had played the first set a 5 hitter was in reach from only 12 numbers...If you had played the second set a 5+bonus hit was in reach...Remember My 2 DNs were both on target...You couldn't do it..not wise enough....While I played both set and hit with both..Over 10'600$$$$ so now you are :bawl: and jealousy shows up...nothing new here a lot of these fatsos came up face to face with Mister Greatness before with that same feeling...In the long run...They've all missed the boat...I gave you some electrifying magic in Super 7 too ...But again not wise enough....you have a strange way to thank me for providing you reality....or you have a very short memory...
Where are the congrats for that marvellous acomplishment And where were you that night??
You only have yourself to blame for your misfortune...It is all your responsability....
But that's O:K: ...
From time to time I have that nasty duty to put back to their places the kind that you represent...
From now on... Find your numbers by yourself I have no intention at all to see you play my numbers anymore....good luck to you!
This is your only hope ....to be very Lucky ....
You are officially number 6 on my ignored list....And once you are there....You stay there...Unless you apologized to me....And call me by my name Mister Greatness!

Sidebar