posting of predictions!!!???

Rebeckah

Beaker said:
maybe I should play 8 - I would never hit :lol: good filter for everyone :lol: :agree2:

I've always had a nagging belief that picking a smaller # set would improve my number selection abilities. Since the set is smaller, you have to really be sure of a # hitting, whereas with a bigger set you can put those *maybes* in there. And if you're good at # selection you'll be able to discern if a *maybe* is really a yes or a no.

This was begining to happen with my Texas lotto, until they changed it & I became too busy with making new ss for the new lotto, then making new ss for MegaMillions which we'll be starting December 3rd. So, it's stayed a nagging belief...

Irvin

Wow all this for a $10k+ win.

Just imagine if someone picked the 6 winning numbers here. I would quickly congratulate that person and then take cover.

I dont know if it is jealousy or not but people need to remember that we are here to help each other.

Dennis has nothing to prove here I think everyone knows he is the :king: of numbers / picks.

As for me I would be happy for anyone who wins here. At least I can say one day I know some guy that won $10Mill+ and I honestly believe that will happen soon.

Who cares how many numbers a person picks whether you play that persons numbers or not is your choice.

If I was playing Can 6/49 I would take advantage of some players picks, mainly DN's and probably mix with my picks.

Dont forget people we are all here for the same reason to win the JP. If not why are you reading this :D

Good luck to you all be happy, think positive, and think WINNER.

This has been another TEAM effort :D

Sidebar