Picks for August 16,2003

thenrifi

Dennis and Winkel

I will be sticking around. This is a great site for numbers lovers. First day here for me. I haven't played lotto much lately but love numbers and made a lotto program years ago in BASIC language when software was limited.
This site has me stirred up again.
Thanks Dennis

Dennis Bassboss-the so called "expert"

Hey Dennis: I've noticed that you're quick to cut down other people's methods for picking numbers---yet , if you look at the last few draws: "the Good Goood Gooodies" have turned out to be the "Bad Bad Baddies...." I know that you like to think you're running the show here, but that's not the case...You stick with your method, I'll stick with mine! Oh, and by the way, there's this new invention , it's called the spell check. Look into it.....:lol:

Signed , Winkeldinkel...

thenrifi

Winkeldinkle's comeback

Hey Wink - don't be so sensitive! I think Dennis was just helping a new man out. Your picks for last night had potential if you got them together - caught my eye.
I think you will find the word "as" a good word on the dictionary if that is your reference. So he missed a letter.
Have a good day and relax my friend!

Tom from Cottam Ontario

BUDDY WINKEL

yeah Dennis has some attitude problems for a long time .....so just ignore him and focus on your good work.....
it's great we have IGNORE LIST here....Mine is increasing hahaha.
I don't need to read crappy posts and I don't have time for that.
The so-called experts here, their RECENT record is PATHETIC.
Take care and Peace..

SnakeVenom

thenrifi

Hey thenrifi!!! Welcome, I'm not being sensitive. I think the sensitive one here was Dennis. I think jealousy might have reared it's ugly head because you didn't mention his name in your original comments. Ask any of the regulars on this board, and you'll find that every now and then he needs to be put in his place....I'm not the first one to complain. If you worship at his feet-you're his best friend, if you make any attempt to defend yourself-"you're a jerk" in his opinion....Nobody has to defend their method for choosing numbers, whether it's high-priced lottery software or having your numbers picked by the family dog.

Bottom line: if it works, use it! I hope that you find lots of ideas that you can use in this forum.

Best of Luck! :agree: :agree2:

thenrifi

O.K.

Thanks Winkeldinkel
I know everybody has their own ideas and if we had the magic formula, we could be rich without ever buying a ticket. LUCK plays biggest of all. We can analyze things to death but if a piece of fuzz sticks in that machine, it will change the way the balls drop. We as number manipulators don't want to even think along those lines.
Let's have fun and hope to be good AND lucky!
Tom Henricks Cottam Ontario

Re: thenrifi

winkeldinkel said:
Hey thenrifi!!! Welcome, I'm not being sensitive. I think the sensitive one here was Dennis. I think jealousy might have reared it's ugly head because you didn't mention his name in your original comments. Ask any of the regulars on this board, and you'll find that every now and then he needs to be put in his place....I'm not the first one to complain. If you worship at his feet-you're his best friend, if you make any attempt to defend yourself-"you're a jerk" in his opinion....Nobody has to defend their method for choosing numbers, whether it's high-priced lottery software or having your numbers picked by the family dog.

Bottom line: if it works, use it! I hope that you find lots of ideas that you can use in this forum.

Best of Luck! :agree: :agree2:
No need to use an alias to put your toughts Winkeldinkle....And I'm not jealous of anyone that puts a crowd of numbers here.....anyone one can do this...it does not reflect any kind of achievement...You seem to be angry here not me and
being anfry =jealousy
:dang:

Re: Dennis Bassboss-the so called "expert"

winkeldinkel said:
Hey Dennis: I've noticed that you're quick to cut down other people's methods for picking numbers---yet , if you look at the last few draws: "the Good Goood Gooodies" have turned out to be the "Bad Bad Baddies...." I know that you like to think you're running the show here, but that's not the case...You stick with your method, I'll stick with mine! Oh, and by the way, there's this new invention , it's called the spell check. Look into it.....:lol:

Signed , Winkeldinkel...
I don't see that this way ...you always post much more baddies than me ...draw after draw ...
:dang:

Re: BUDDY WINKEL

ComboManiac said:
yeah Dennis has some attitude problems for a long time .....so just ignore him and focus on your good work.....
it's great we have IGNORE LIST here....Mine is increasing hahaha.
I don't need to read crappy posts and I don't have time for that.
The so-called experts here, their RECENT record is PATHETIC.
Take care and Peace..

SnakeVenom
Thats pure... :crap:

Re: Dennis Bassboss-the so called "expert"

winkeldinkel said:

Signed , Winkeldinkel...
I speak 3 languages and English is my third language...and I don't mind making spelling mistakes on this board...
I bet you that I'm making fewer spelling mistakes than the bad numbers you posts draw after draw...
:lol: :eek:

last comeback....

Man, did I raise your blood pressure a notch or two--or what????
I'm baffled by the "using an alias comment"....I don't know where you get all the confidence from. Getting one number correct is really nothing to crow about--even if you only post 12 numbers. You clearly consider anyone who posts 18 to 20 numbers to be rank amateurs. Yet, a large majority of the people on this board do that. Nothing wrong with it! Nobody is going to win anything with your "one" number....

Put it this way, if I look at your numbers and don't see them having anything in common with mine--I know I'm safe!

By the way, Thanks Combo Maniac for the support! I knew I couldn't be alone in my thoughts.....Best of Luck to you!

The "Winkeldinkel" man.......

:wavey: :beer:

Sidebar