14 15 20 23 37 47
5 9 14 30 41 44
6 11 14 30 41 43
5 11 14 29 42 44
4 6 15 27 41 44
5 8 11 27 42 44
7 10 12 29 41 44
9 12 15 29 42 44

after 41 hours blackout the power came back to completly FRY :dang: my Motherboard and PS, Thanks Hydro !! )) i was gunna upgrade this thing anyways :lol:

Last edited:
GOOD SHOW FOLKS

Well Done NICK, Maggie and Florie

Congratulations :agree:

Maggie,

It pays to play THE SAME WAY :D cause once a MONTH it strikes but possibility of catching 6/14 is very very hard...However things happen ANYTIME....The trick is being able to lose say 40.00 Dollars a draw :bawl: then eventually Winner will emerge like you did few weeks,months ago....

Nick,

You Selector seems to be doing very fine...I know not having 40's tonite betrayed all of you but hey you are still a winner :agree2:

Beaker

Congratulations to all the winners - Maggie your long-shots came in hard :agree:

No way I would have played all those long-shots :no: next time none ;)

Sheeesh no 40's again :dizzy: :hair:

Nick Koutras said:
Hi Dennis,

I noticed the success of the method. So I added one more function to it.
"Feedback"
What this function does is:

After a selection of a number, it looks
at the history with the assumption that
this Number Will NOT come.

From the distribution, with that assumption, verifies that the Other selected numbers do belong in the Tails
of that distribution.
If so this number is given a lesser weight.
The process continues until the selected number quantity is satisfied.

I will use the same process for tomorrows 649.

The main difficulty I have with the selection methods I use is that they do not coincide on their selections.
If you have some ideas for prediction I'll be glad to offer my services to code them.
By doing that we can examine the validity of the method.

Nick
It often works well with cold numbers....so it is a good way to pick up some cold numbers...
I saw this yesterday...I have a few ideas but I have to find a way to organized my posts so it would be understandable...
My main Idea starting point is to mix this strategy with some others strategies like you are doing with ''feedback''
Mostly interesting so far...I'll let you know of my Ideas in the upcoming days...
Tornc might be interested as well ...as he worked a lot with Markov...
:agree:

Florie

FYI. Just checked my slip and got lucky to have the 4 numbers all in one ticket. Total tickets bought =9. It can be done with very small wheel.

Maggie

Beaker said:
Congratulations to all the winners - Maggie your long-shots came in hard :agree:

No way I would have played all those long-shots :no: next time none ;)

Oh, I don't know Beaker, there's still a few of them left to play. ;)
We were right when we agreed on the draw starting in the teens. :agree: NOW, bring on the 40's.

Congrats to all the winners last night. :agree2:

thenrifi

Winkeldinkel Meter and Nick Koutras

I am brand new to this site. I see your picks have some potential for winnings and just wondering how you guys made out. I hope this is appropriate use of this site.

Re: Winkeldinkel Meter and Nick Koutras

thenrifi said:
I am brand new to this site. I see your picks have some potential for winnings and just wondering how you guys made out. I hope this is appropriate use of this site.
Well Winkeldinkle as an easy receipe ....He plays a lot of numbers.... And you can expect many hits when you do that...but Will you really hit...the answer is no 90% of the time....
But Nick has many tricks and he uses them well ...Nick got the best result of all time on this board once....5 from only 11...
:agree: :agree2:

Re: Winkeldinkel Meter and Nick Koutras

thenrifi said:
But stick around and I'll show you potential..... :lol:

Sidebar