pick 3 separet, repit digit

jack

Hello, the concept, good job, you need the command button when placing new pick3 result of the macro is to automatically, Q = have to put only the last, or the last 13 draws?

jack said:
Hello, the concept, good job, you need the command button when placing new pick3 result of the macro is to automatically, Q = have to put only the last, or the last 13 draws?
Hi. You can just keep on adding data at the end and then run the macro.

At least 13 rows need to be selected because one of the filters looks for numbers that have occurred in the last 13 rows. The selections is also used to locate the last draw as one of the conditions is that a number from the previous draw must be present.

jack

Hello, perfect, conlatualtions, magnificent,
* The concept, you can also place the last three Sweepstakes pick3
And take a digit position by vertically up the last three sweepstakes
* example
The next draw was 409 that is given by the digit column in another planilia this study
* Good have 3x3x3 = 27 bets be repeat a digit in the last 3 draws
4 draws or 4x4x4 = 64
* next gave 981 once per column = total 64

Hi Jack.

There's an update to the spreadsheet (see the link below)
https://copy.com/wmHwdpjaMDNo24Vg

The main change is that now I've put all the filtering conditions on the sheet so they can be selected or omitted more easily. It also makes it easier to vary some of the parameters, e.g. the range that the sum of the numbers must fall between, or the number of previous draws to include.

To leave out a filter, just leave the grey cell blank. For non-numeric fields, you just need to select Y or N. They are not case sensitive, so upper or lowercase can be used.

I've left some of the options selected so you can see how it works. The shortcut key [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[A] works as before.

I will continue to look at this, but won't be able to update as often from now on (probably only weekends) because my main job is as a teacher and I'm starting my preparations for the new academic year.

jack

Hello, very good job concept, congratulations, well we meet the standards failure to repeat the digit and the pattern in position vertically, horizontally as well as vertically from 3 last raffles, vertically we have sums x =
7,18,17 It has add the vertical so the forecast is three pick3.
Along with the horizontal sum = 260 = 08
Thank you for the good work the concept

Hi Jack

Had some bonus time to work on this. I've made a few upgrades to the spreadsheet (*1). There are a few more filters

1) On a couple of the earlier filters, you can now enter the values rather than having a default set

2) When each digit is converted to binary (base 2), if all three binary digits in a given position are the same, then the permutation is filtered out. There's one for the second binary digit, and one for the third, counting from right to left. The first one determines if a number is even or odd, so that is already catered for

3) Taking all three digits as a whole, then at least m digits must have appeared in the last n draws. These are configurable.
Note that when using these filters, at least the number of draws must be selected, otherwise an error will be generated. For example, if you select to have at least two digits in the last seven draws, then at least seven draws must be selected.

4) All three digits must be different

5) Toggle a number in each position between even and odd, i.e. if the first digit in the previous draw was even, then change to odd, and vice versa. This filter on its own reduces the total number of permutations to 125, so you may want to leave this one out unless you have a lot of arrangements you want to reduce.

The Sum of digits above 13 (Y/N) filter still works, but is redundant as I've modified an earlier filter so that you can add the range of values the sum of digits must lie between.

The Nxt Draw P/F column shows the filters passed and failed by the next draw. It's a useful feature because you may decide to leave out some filters, or adjust the numbers if you feel that one filter is filtering out too many winning draws.

The Def. Prms columns have default values. I've left in the ones I've been using, so replace them with your own here.

In terms of shortcut keys, there are two extra ones.
[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[A] - Runs the filter code (as before)
[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+ - Clears all the filter fields
[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[C] - Copies all of the default filter values to the filter fields (saves you typing them in each time)

I've left in the best performance with the data I've been working with, so you can get an idea of how everything is working. Getting down to 2 rows with one match is the best so far, with virtually all the filters used. I’ll continue to collate data and test things and see what happens.

With the values I've been using, you will find that on a few occasions, no rows are generated. This is not a bug! It means that if you were to play with the combinations generated, there will not be many, so hopefully, in theory, less money to spend before a match.

Good luck!

(*1) https://copy.com/wmHwdpjaMDNo24Vg

p.s.

There's a couple of changes that came to me this morning, which I'll implement next.

1) If there is no 'next draw' (e.g. waiting for the next draw to occur), then I think that 000 will be used, so I'll have to allow for that

2) Where the next draw is present, I will allow the combination that matches it to pass through all of the filters, rather than just aborting at the first failed attempt. That way, you can see if some filters are better than others at keeping winning arrangements.

jack

Hello. The concept, very good filters work, congratulations, thank you, calmly we will improve the work of art

Thanks Jack.

I've uploaded the changes I talked about yesterday. I've also noticed that the link to the file doesn't change, so I do not need to keep reposting it!

jack

Hello, my last draw was 464, I typed on the worksheet and not generated or a bet, have to set up a filter? Thank you
You can set up to generate generate more betting then filter in choosing

Hi Jack.

Not sure what your question is, to be honest?

Could you provide a link to what your sheet looks like? It may be easier for me to see visually if/what the problem is. Thanks

jack

Hello, the concept, the problem that just one filter out What delete the settlement of the bet, the macro was good, seems like a calculator, ok I type the last
Draw 464, but the macro does nothing of calculation

jack

https://copy.com/DcosdlXy4pjdF6s4
Hello, the concept, the problem that just one filter out What delete the settlement of the bet, the macro was good, seems like a calculator, ok I type the last
Draw 464, but the macro does nothing of calculation

Hi Jack

Looking at your sheet...

You've changed the contents of the first row for columns A, B, C. These are header columns; 1 for 1st number, 2 for 2nd number, 3 for third number. The same applies for row 2 of columns H, I, J.

As it stands, no rows were generated because there were none that passed all of the filters. The F and P's in column O show which filters were failed (F) or passed (P) by the next draw 420.

If you want to see some rows returned, then try changing (or removing by leaving the grey cells empty) in columns M and N. For example, if you were to remove all the filters that the next draw failed on, then you will find that 48 rows are generated. You can then see if you can reduce the combinations by the range of parameters entered in some filters

e.g. for the At least m digits in the last n draws filter, if you use 2 and 7, then you will find that the next draw 420 will pass this filter (2 appeared 5 draws previously in that column and 0 appeared 7 draws previously in that column). The number of combinations comes down to 16!

Again, restricting the range of digits to be in the range 000 - 499 (Draw number in range m-n), reduces the combinations further to 10

Again, having at least one digit in the last two draws reduces the combinations to 8.

Experimenting in this way may give you an idea of when to use which filters. For example if one draw was 247, then you may decide to restrict the range of numbers either to be 500 or more (247 is below 500) or just 248 or more.

jack

Hello, sorry, the concept, I have to put new sweepstakes starting the last list Below, I was putting in the wrong field, sorry, the macro can generate the most you can, try to import into another planilia for filters is less conflict among themselves , I gradually getting the hang. thank you

Hi Jack

I've updated the spreadsheet with a minor change. The sixth filter down has changed to One digit only in the previous draw. It now looks for only one digit, rather than one or more digits.

Together with the filter above it, it replicates the condition you first asked for, of one repeating digit, but not in the same position.

jack

HELLO, perfect, congratulations, good job. ok 123 are the positions where I put the last draw of pick3?
So this much better !!

Sidebar