Part 2 - Discussions for November 5th

Beaker

I'm going to start this one because the other is outta control

Only lotto here - sorry everyone :)

peter

okay, knowing a little about concrete, I'm firmly cemented in the fact 31 will repeat.... and that's all I have to say about that, good night!.

Maggie

I do, Beaker. At first it was going to be a choice between the 42 and 44, but had to go with both in the end. :)

Beaker

Maggie said:
I do, Beaker. At first it was going to be a choice between the 42 and 44, but had to go with both in the end. :)
I like both of those also Maggie :agree:

They will fit nicely into my final set. :agree2:
I'm going to take a chance here and NOT play that 43 altho it could hit also. :worry:

gsobier

Beaker:

I see 42 has a chance... ...would you or anyone else like to see that list I posted in the last discussion? There were 3 hits in it and that is a rare occurance.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
Anyone see anything with that 42 ?? Some BIG hits for that :agree:

Maggie

After reading all the posts this morning from you guys last night about that 43, I was starting to wonder about that one, but decided to just go with what I had. If it doesn't show up tomorrow night, then I'll probably play it Sat. :)

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

I see 42 has a chance... ...would you or anyone else like to see that list I posted in the last discussion? There were 3 hits in it and that is a rare occurance.

Regards,
Sure George, bring that list forward :agree2:

gsobier

Beaker:

Here it is...
01 12 17 18 28 29 34 42 43 46 47 06 09 13 07

We could see 1 or 2 from 06 17 47 07 but no more than 2.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Sure George, bring that list forward :agree2:

I'm taking another day off tomorrow...I'll look at the next a little deeper folks...I might very well unleash another thunderbolt pretty soon....like it or not! :lol:

Maggie

I'm building most of my sets around LD 0 and 7. If that doesn't work for Wed. draw, then hopefully, Saturday it will. But we'll see..all depends on what comes out tomorrow. :)

Godload said:
42 has a chance to hit, it is an adjacent also.
With 40 in the spotlight ..it could come...And it is good partner for LDs of 07....26 and 28...
Just looking at a few last thing here my mind is pretty much made up on what I'll play...
:agree:

Lootoman

Still like that 27-30. :kaioken: :kaioken: Will be playing my set around these two numbers.Going to sleep on the decisions for my final picks.I can see an :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: of 20s and 30s coming .We shall see.

Sheba

I would like to see 31 and maybe the 33 to go with it!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

peter

Maggie said:
I'm building most of my sets around LD 0 and 7. If that doesn't work for Wed. draw, then hopefully, Saturday it will. But we'll see..all depends on what comes out tomorrow. :)
This is where Maggie my thinking is different, than yours, and this is not to say it is a good thing, or a bad thing. To play a set long term, may net results over the long haul, however my thinking has always been, that the numbers from one draw have a direct result, or impact on the next draw. I do not believe the numbers drawn last week have any impact on the numbers coming 3 draws from now, other than historical reference, but again, I stress, and say with respect, I am not argueing how you select numbers, I am merely offering my opinion on my thinking.

Sidebar