Part 2 - Discussions for November 5th

gsobier

Dennis:

Yes, 4 from there does happen even though it is not frequent there are cases to justify going for it. 19 is almost half of 30 so getting 4 from the 19 knocks down the odds big time:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
I was thinking the same thing Beaker....We might even see more...Some hot dandies in there.... :agree:

Irvin

Maggie said:
I'm building most of my sets around LD 0 and 7. If that doesn't work for Wed. draw, then hopefully, Saturday it will. But we'll see..all depends on what comes out tomorrow. :)

Results for Australia lotto 5 Nov 2003;

08 10 30 39 40 43 B09 B14

Best of luck to you guys / gals

Beaker

Irvin said:
Results for Australia lotto 5 Nov 2003;

08 10 30 39 40 43 B09 B14

Best of luck to you guys / gals
Kaboom!!!

Beaker hits both DN's and 30+40 + 1 bonus

It's on the way!!!!

:dancer:

Results for the UK draw tonite were...
08-10-12-20-22-47 bonus 38

So it seems that my good old dancing set is still grabbing and pushing... :lol:
Some of these are coming to the show! :agree: :agree2: :clown:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Results for the UK draw tonite were...
08-10-12-20-22-47 bonus 38

So it seems that my good old dancing set is still grabbing and pushing... :lol:
Some of these are coming to the show! :agree: :agree2: :clown:
You said it!! It's going to be another HOT November nite here!!! :dance1: :lol:

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss before the many big hits...
I can't wait to see the explosion of the famous threesome.....Beaker,Peter and you know who.... :agree: :eek:
What a shockwave that will be... :eek:
And to put the icing on the cake... we should some decent wins by a lot of players now that these bonus draws are history... :agree: :agree2:
:clown: :agree2:

Beaker

Last draw was a semi major tremor

Dennis - Beaker - Peter

There are always aftershocks - sometimes BIGGER
:dance1:

Beaker said:
Last draw was a semi major tremor

Dennis - Beaker - Peter

There are always aftershocks - sometimes BIGGER
:dance1:
Dennis,Beaker Peter The only difficult thing to do is to place them in order...They are that explosives... :lol: :clown: :agree2:

Beaker

Well, whatever happens tonite, I am going to keep an eye on my set. Lots of good ones in there for the next few draws.

I don't know, been looking at my tickets - there are alot of high explosives in that set - not to be handled by :baby:

..... very :kaioken: :kaioken:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Someone should hit hard again tonite...unless we see a great shift in the draws....
As I said in the other thread, I have that great indicator for a weird draw. This should happen in the next 4.

Based on what I have seen it may be a triple decade miss :agree:

We may get an indication tonite if the REAL HIGH draw is coming - starting in the 20's :eek:

But, if we can clip a few 4's or even a 5 it is still a good payout $$$ :liplick:

Beaker said:
As I said in the other thread, I have that great indicator of a weird draw. This should happen in the next 4.

Based on what I have seen it may be a triple decade miss :agree:

We may get an indication tonite if the REAL HIGH draw is coming - starting in the 20's :eek:

But, if we can clip a few 4's or even a 5 it is still a good payout $$$ :liplick:
I also saw some sign for this....I'd say whithin two or 3 draws Beaker....counting tonite's draw ...but these shifts are hard to nailed dead on...sometimes they come early and sometimes they come late... :confused:

Beaker

One number I hope behaves tonite is that 31 :mad3:

I see you played that 30-32 :agree: I thought about that combo also that 32 may drop.

Damn 31 - better behave or :uzi: 31:bomb: :flush:

Sidebar